yall hear abut that book, "don't let the white girl win"?

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
? was on the radio the other day..

sparked some crazy ass commentary.....

imo, the ? stupid.....

there's two types of black men who date white women IMO...

those who are genuinely into the person their with...and those who are misguided and shallow as ? ....

there's pretty much no in between here....

i mean if a dude is happy with the chick's he with, and the two have a legitimate bond with and attraction to eachother..color shouldn't ? matter...and anything contrary is just ? hating.....

and if it's a shallow ass dude who's doing it outta spite towards black women, or some other shallow ass reason like thinking white women are easier or less drama.....i mean how can any chick really be mad at his choice...it ain't like this dude serve good relationship material with a mindset like that....

i dunno..in my opinion the entire concept of writing a book, and having a conversation behind this ? was stupid....women stay making mountains outta some dumb ?

i didn't feel like reading the recently bumped old ass thread and make this post, but the title of that thread reminded me of that ? ....

has anyone heard of this book, or share a different opinion??

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never heard of that book.

On subject of the shallow dude. I used walk around campus with this bad white girl that had classes with me. Daggers were coming from everywhere. They didn't like that ? lol.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i dunno..in my opinion the entire concept of writing a book, and having a conversation behind this ? was stupid....women stay making mountains outta some dumb ?

co-sign...hoes come on national TV to talk about how they cant find a good man b/c white women have "stolen" them all...hoes take whatever the media is feeding them and blow it up times 5
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    birds will read that book though....
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another product of black women doing what the media tells them to do instead of what their black men ask of them.

Never heard of it, thanks for the laugh.
  • Dupac
    Options
    SSauthor2Swebpagepic1.jpg

not a bad looking chick...some strong ass teeth... but i'd smash...
  • Dupac
    Options
    i think the chick from canada too...
  • LDFS
    LDFS Members Posts: 6
    Options
    I date black women, but I use white ? . Tryna see the nastiest ? I can do to them is funny ass ? ! You can get white ? to do ANYTHING! lol. I KNOW I ain't the only muthafugga here that do that ? !
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some black people (author and ? who's post I just read) are so misguided. And whoa betide the idiots who follow behind them. Smfh
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never heard of that book.

On subject of the shallow dude. I used walk around campus with this bad white girl that had classes with me. Daggers were coming from everywhere. They didn't like that ? lol.

Pics?

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LDFS wrote: »
    I date black women, but I use white ? . Tryna see the nastiest ? I can do to them is funny ass ? ! You can get white ? to do ANYTHING! lol. I KNOW I ain't the only muthafugga here that do that ? !

You sound like a ? idiot...stop posting at once.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    One of my biggest fears was being look at as a ? /uncle tom.

When this white girl who was feeling me asked to go out with her i would always lie and make up ? i had to do.

I just did not want to be seen out with her but her ass was so big.(and she was not fat) Even when she would drive across town to pick me up i would make her stop a rode down from my house so my mom would not see me with a white girl.

One day the stupid chick going to pick me up and pull into my drive way ..... When i got home the next morning..... Mom said whats was that white girl name.

Me:Her name is Hayley

Mom: Hayley is short for hell (mean mug)

Me:What that mean ma?

Mom: smh i raised you better then this then walks away.

This might seem stupid to y'all but since I could understand words my mom been telling me date who you want just never bring a white girl home i been told this since i was kid till now.

? kinda sticks with you.

@sixsicksins

How would you react if you were ever in this situation?

(I actually think @Chicity's "Ask Six" thread would be a good idea)
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you stop giving a ? what other people think life is so much easier. I wish a muh ? would say some ? to me.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you stop giving a ? what other people think life is so much easier. I wish a muh ? would say some ? to me.

This is true.

It's also a very liberating feeling. Like you're in control of your own life.

@stopitfive I know you like the word liberating so I @'d you.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom is considered white and she don´t want me to date white women lol.
  • LDFS
    LDFS Members Posts: 6
    Options
    LDFS wrote: »

You sound like a ? idiot...stop posting at once.

Silence ? !
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is ? , except mexican ?
    That ? like a open field
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom is considered white and she don´t want me to date white women lol.
    lmao huh?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen!

Date and ? who you want. You're not obligated to anyone just because you're the same race....the chick who wrote this is pathetic.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    One of my biggest fears was being look at as a ? /uncle tom.

When this white girl who was feeling me asked to go out with her i would always lie and make up ? i had to do.

I just did not want to be seen out with her but her ass was so big.(and she was not fat) Even when she would drive across town to pick me up i would make her stop a rode down from my house so my mom would not see me with a white girl.

One day the stupid chick going to pick me up and pull into my drive way ..... When i got home the next morning..... Mom said whats was that white girl name.

Me:Her name is Hayley

Mom: Hayley is short for hell (mean mug)

Me:What that mean ma?

Mom: smh i raised you better then this then walks away.

This might seem stupid to y'all but since I could understand words my mom been telling me date who you want just never bring a white girl home i been told this since i was kid till now.

? kinda sticks with you.
    @TrueraPP
    pics of Hayleys said bottom..............
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard of it. The title sounds dumb so I'll never read it.