Why is the world making it harder for people to be angry today?

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    Nerds are beta males. Expressing anger in its pure form is an alpha male trait.

It's a well known fact nerds write checks. Money trumps alpha male superiority and because of that, alpha male is punished wherever he shows physical dominance. It's really not that hard to piece together. Physically weak men have used intelligence and passive/aggressive tactics to control alpha males for centuries.

Alpha is not based on physical dominance but overall dominance within a social group. If a human has physical superiority but retains a subordinate position in society he is not an alpha. Particularly when less physically dominant men have access to more willing females than them.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "alpha vs beta male" ? doesn't even apply to the animal kingdom.

It's just some internet ? :
    Beta males are actually the second-in-command within groups of social animals; they eventually replace/? the alpha males, to become alpha males themselves.

Omega males are the ones that eat last and submit to all of the others.

? ain't even using the words right:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zY5hml3u1c

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta males have been offended
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    T/S ? ass need to ? ? cry baby ?
    Karl. wrote: »
    That ? Pico beat me to it.
    ? the both of you.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True to an extent.

We have certain animal instincts, but our intelligence is what separates us from being true animals.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're just intelligent animals b.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're just intelligent animals b.

bolded is debatable
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anger like all emotions are good things anger hate and even sadness can push you to overcome and problem or give you the endurance to withstand any pain.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sadness is an emotion I can understand, b/c life is a mfer. Health, family, etc.

Anger tho is synonymous with bein under someone else's control. Whether its waitin in a line, someone else fuked up their job, somebody else made u mad, traffic, etc. Most of which is temporary.

So no, anger is not some ? u should just b walkin around with everyday. I dont want u near me. You a liability. U mad, get away.

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ego not intelligence is why we don't consider ourselves animals.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is debatable if humans are even the most intelligent species on the planet.

Dolphins give people a run for that money

@vibe can you testify about that dolphin ? yet?
  • zombie
    Options
    Some one who cannot get angry will typically back down from confrontation they are usually pushovers.
  • S2J
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Anger like all emotions are good things anger hate and even sadness can push you to overcome and problem or give you the endurance to withstand any pain.

@ the bolded, says who!? Lol smh

See this is what happens when nggas just make they own rules with no moral compass.

Hate is basically the culmination of all 7 deadly sins. Anger itself is a deadly sin (wrath). Smdh

'Covet your neighbor's wife, it'll make you stronger' -@Zombie
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because angry people change things
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Without anger nothin' get done
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is debatable if humans are even the most intelligent species on the planet.

Dolphins give people a run for that money

@vibe can you testify about that dolphin ? yet?

Unfortunately, I haven't ? a dolphin yet.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being angry scares the ? out of the ? ass ? . That's why we're not allowed to be angry.
  • zombie
    edited October 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »

See this is what happens when nggas just make they own rules with no moral compass.

Hate is basically the culmination of all 7 deadly sins. Anger itself is a deadly sin (wrath). Smdh

I reject your deposit ? gets angry all emotions are good if the person under them is also good.

the wrath of the LORD Almighty the land will be scorched and the people will be fuel for the fire; they will not spare one another. isa 9:19

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. romans 12:9

• S2J
    Options

I reject your deposit ? gets angry all emotions are good if the person under them is also good.

the wrath of the LORD Almighty the land will be scorched and the people will be fuel for the fire; they will not spare one another. isa 9:19

Nah bruh. B/c hating what's evil is cleary not the angle you were going for--- or rather it defintely was not the angle of 'its o to b angry' in this thread.

Also jealousy, envy, greed are also emotions. You can spin hate, but you cannot spin those. There are no redeaming qualities from those emotions.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    False premise, people always get angry. We can continue the conversation once I figure out if we talkig group anger or individual anger.

In any event just being angry is useless and quite distracting. Anger clouds judgment and prevents rational thought.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Nerds are beta males. Expressing anger in its pure form is an alpha male trait.

It's a well known fact nerds write checks. Money trumps alpha male superiority and because of that, alpha male is punished wherever he shows physical dominance. It's really not that hard to piece together. Physically weak men have used intelligence and passive/aggressive tactics to control alpha males for centuries.

I'm not taking advice from a ? .
    fat ? are the same as pedophiles. Both act on impulse and have weak will power.

Ted is neither. Move along biggums

you mad?!

you had waited 9 years for some underage ? . you sound sad and pathetic.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Physically weak men have used intelligence and passive/aggressive tactics to control alpha males for centuries.

Who's the real alpha male then?

A real alpha male wouldn't allow himself to be controlled by a weaker man.

Honestly, that alpha/beta male ? really only applies in the animal kingdom.

With people, it's based on intelligence, wealth, and power.

Which we are part of...

• zombie
    Options

Nah bruh. B/c hating what's evil is cleary not the angle you were going for--- or rather it defintely was not the angle of 'its o to b angry' in this thread.

Also jealousy, envy, greed are also emotions. You can spin hate, but you cannot spin those. There are no redeaming qualities from those emotions.

I don't know what angle other people are trying to make but what I am saying is that anger toward the right thing when focused is a good thing and I'm not spinning anything.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to live in a world where you can whip someones ass without having to spend a night in jail for it. some people need an ass whoopin'
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo meditation helps, anger is not really a good feeling imo
    and animals cant split atoms