OF THE FOLLOWING, WHICH IC JOKE NEVER GETS OLD

Options
12346»

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Man Im getting Du the ? off my Facebook. This ? dont have no gotdamn boundries.

U cant amke fun of that man after you done shook the ? hand LMAO
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OTHER (LIST IT)
    dwade206 wrote: »
    So you're gonna pretend this isn't motivated by the lingering feelings of pain and self-doubt from you getting laughed out of that athiest thread the other day? Aiight.

Dude, that ? was long forgotten. From what I remember I just left on a positive note and said ? bless. Seems you're still not over people joking on you for posting in a ? Galore thread, lmao. Thought you didn't give a ? though.

lmao... long forgotten and totally unrelated huh? this was your final post in there...
    dwade206 wrote: »
    So going back to the topic... judging by the reactions of the religious-minded people in this thread it should be pretty obvious now why high school atheists might want to form a club where they can have an intelligent conversation that doesn't include ignorant assumptions, feelings-based personal attacks or people getting intellectually backed into corners and then saying some wild ? about how gophers and dogs and bald eagles are religious.

The ? you posting in a ? pic thread for?!?

Aight really though, nh, I'm out

yeah ok.

Damn good point. I'm surprised that post meant so much to you.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it cut me to the quick.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OTHER (LIST IT)
    Chicity being in the rain is always funny, no matter how poorly constructed or irrelevant the joke is

This 100%

That situation spawned a massive roast fest and an uncovering of a lot of crazy ? going on the IC backstreets. From the rage simping to the hordes of nude pics being exchanged, the whole IC being crazy catfished by trilfate to Kat jumping on the grenade for MissMarley.

Man that thread and the ones spawned off of it helped me get through work for a few weeks so easily. So many damn laughs

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OTHER (LIST IT)
    havent seen dat Towers thread in a while i might look into it tonight
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OTHER (LIST IT)
    but i gotta roll wit da Shenco roast 2 straight weeks of fire either a quotable or classic gif nd pic dropped on EVERY single page bruh jokes flew at a rapid pace i was checkin for dat ? hourly lls
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    guess he aint to much of a sneaker if he got caught peeping ?

word

aouhzk.jpg

HjNIp.gif

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    You left out Cali being a cam hoe. She commented in this thread, http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/509008/positions-and-orgasm#latest. Her reply was,
    Any position that offers maximum clitoral stimulation. Usually it's woman on top, but I really like morning spoon sex because he can reach around and use his hand.

Rex was going to say that "Once a muthafucka has paid you, any position would be the best for you and give you the biggest orgasm." But alas, your boy decided against it.