? is the New Black

Options

Comments

• Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    edited May 2014
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    there is no comparison between what blacks have gone through and are currently going through and this ? agenda

no its about the same. you can be put to death for being ? in some countries still, so i'd argue that ? people actually have it alot worse now. why are black people so reluctant to admit that anyone endures struggle besides them?

Straw-men-Straw.jpg

One is a race, the other is a sexuality... One has been persecuted throughout the later half European history and even continental Asian history. One can be hidden, one cannot. As far as being put to death that still happens to black people for being black both open and hidden. So lastly, why are you still here you've been outed multiple times and never seem to make a point and just add more deflections when someone corrects you? Just literally ? off.

both have been unfairly persecuted, both are still put to death in arab countries, both are traits that are out of the persons control. none of these statements is false. just because the struggle hasnt been identical doesnt mean they havent had similarities in treatment. i guess you just dont want to admit that your race has something remotely in common with the ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are countries where being ? is punishable by death

that's absolutely comparable to America's lynching fetish
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    There are countries where being ? is punishable by death

that's absolutely comparable to America's lynching fetish

thank you
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is no comparison between what blacks have gone through and are currently going through and this ? agenda

no its about the same. you can be put to death for being ? in some countries still, so i'd argue that ? people actually have it alot worse now. why are black people so reluctant to admit that anyone endures struggle besides them?

Straw-men-Straw.jpg

One is a race, the other is a sexuality... One has been persecuted throughout the later half European history and even continental Asian history. One can be hidden, one cannot. As far as being put to death that still happens to black people for being black both open and hidden. So lastly, why are you still here you've been outed multiple times and never seem to make a point and just add more deflections when someone corrects you? Just literally ? off.

both have been unfairly persecuted, both are still put to death in arab countries, both are traits that are out of the persons control. none of these statements is false. just because the struggle hasnt been identical doesnt mean they havent had similarities in treatment. i guess you just dont want to admit that your race has something remotely in common with the ? .

50097754.jpg

I never said ? weren't persecuted or that there weren't some similarities, also nice racial based overtones covered with feelings, I said homosexuality is a sexuality being black is a race they aren't the same no matter what you say. Also it's not just Arab countries, nice show of ignorance. Furthermore do you have a quantifiable stat that shows a large group of ? being enslaved(all purposes of the word), brainwashed, forced assimilation, and genetic manipulation in the form of admixture. And Lastly I guess you just like being in you're feelings and not admitting that race and sexuality are different words with different meanings and different movements.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

Straw-men-Straw.jpg

50097754.jpg

I never said ? weren't persecuted or that there weren't some similarities, also nice racial based overtones covered with feelings, I said homosexuality is a sexuality being black is a race they aren't the same no matter what you say. Also it's not just Arab countries, nice show of ignorance. Furthermore do you have a quantifiable stat that shows a large group of ? being enslaved(all purposes of the word), brainwashed, forced assimilation, and genetic manipulation in the form of admixture. And Lastly I guess you just like being in you're feelings and not admitting that race and sexuality are different words with different meanings and different movements.

large groups of them being killed. not enslaved. hence my disclaimer that there are similarities and not identical struggles. theyve both had a journey from being hated to accepted in america, and both continue to be hated elsewhere, hence a similarity. you werent saying there wasnt a similarity, i wasnt saying they were identical. you seem to be finding any inconsistency between the two and saying that it is proof that they have nothing in common, which, if you ask me, would be considered a strawman argument. but thats just if you ask me. happy travels my brother.
  • Masterfultech
    edited May 2014
    Options

Straw-men-Straw.jpg

50097754.jpg

large groups of them being killed. not enslaved. hence my disclaimer that there are similarities and not identical struggles. theyve both had a journey from being hated to accepted in america, and both continue to be hated elsewhere, hence a similarity. you werent saying there wasnt a similarity, i wasnt saying they were identical. you seem to be finding any inconsistency between the two and saying that it is proof that they have nothing in common, which, if you ask me, would be considered a strawman argument. but thats just if you ask me. happy travels my brother.

They're both still hated, not accepted, it doesn't fit in the dominant society and no you said ? had/have it worse; no they don't. So now you come across as a cape that's naive and not able to make a point. The point of the thread is not their similarities but if one parties struggles are over and the other has taken over, hence "? is The New Black" As if being black you no longer face discrimination/adversity in the Anglosphere. So this statement is one big strawman and you were contributing to it.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A natural white trait: saying whats what for other races.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint nothing but the latest special interest group trying to ride the coattails of Black struggle.

Besides, Black ? feel the wrath from their white brethren, because their gayness does not trump their whiteness.

Go lay down with that ?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was chilling in the Lower East Side and this ? ? was on the phone angry talking about this ? isn't here yet. I see his black boy come up and give him a hug. I swear i wanted to knock that ? out. White ? are as racist as their straight cousins. They think they can get a pass cuz of their ? struggle but their pride keeps them from hiding their gayness. Blacks can't hide their skin and ? features even with cream (in before maintream_wack_? points out MJ)
  • LUClEN
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I was chilling in the Lower East Side and this ? ? was on the phone angry talking about this ? isn't here yet. I see his black boy come up and give him a hug. I swear i wanted to knock that ? out. White ? are as racist as their straight cousins. They think they can get a pass cuz of their ? struggle but their pride keeps them from hiding their gayness. Blacks can't hide their skin and ? features even with cream (in before maintream_wack_? points out MJ)

What is so upsetting about a white guy being racist when you're racist?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

What is so upsetting about a white guy being racist when you're racist?

Word?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think they're referring to Black PEOPLE when they say "? IS THE NEW BLACK".

I think they're talking about fashion and the actual COLOR black.

I could be wrong though.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    I don't think they're referring to Black PEOPLE when they say "? IS THE NEW BLACK".

I could be wrong though.

but that would make sense

couldnt be true
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    Options
    I'm Blacker than Dro at midnight
  • zombie
    Options
    I'm Blacker than Dro at midnight

Ok. Now are you a homosexual?? do you have friends or family members that are ? ??
  • Masterfultech
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Unless i'm mistaken @zombie trashboat is Dominican (mulatto/black) and mainstream is white.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I could be wrong though.
    [img]https://scontent-b-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1/1959845_1399084130354863_1578395719_n.jpg?oh=b95d72c3963223c5d9d6b90fec3931de&oe=5392C900[/img]

Ether, Co-sign, and Ether.

Reading the 1st post is crucial...
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

I could be wrong though.
    [img]https://scontent-b-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1/1959845_1399084130354863_1578395719_n.jpg?oh=b95d72c3963223c5d9d6b90fec3931de&oe=5392C900[/img]

you would think someone who claimed to be wise would use critical thinking skills instead of just blindly taking whichever side of a debate is anti-white. then again, wise men don't lurk on internet forums in the first place.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

Straw-men-Straw.jpg

50097754.jpg

They're both still hated, not accepted, it doesn't fit in the dominant society and no you said ? had/have it worse; no they don't. So now you come across as a cape that's naive and not able to make a point. The point of the thread is not their similarities but if one parties struggles are over and the other has taken over, hence "? is The New Black" As if being black you no longer face discrimination/adversity in the Anglosphere. So this statement is one big strawman and you were contributing to it.

i said have. in the world they currently do. theres no country where its illegal to be black, there are several countries where its illegal to be ? , so i stand by my statement 100 fold. whose had it worse historically goes to black people, especially in america. as far as what ? is the new black means, i was referring to who's civil rights are getting attention at the moment, because ? are currently getting theirs, to have all the same rights as non-? , like the blacks got theirs decades ago, neither of which will change the minds of a few racist homophobic scumbags out there, like the ones on this forum. and i stand by my statement that the black people on this forum are reluctant to acknowledge any hated group besides them having a ? predicament.

• Jabu_Rule
    Options

Straw-men-Straw.jpg

50097754.jpg

i said have. in the world they currently do. theres no country where its illegal to be black, there are several countries where its illegal to be ? , so i stand by my statement 100 fold. whose had it worse historically goes to black people, especially in america. as far as what ? is the new black means, i was referring to who's civil rights are getting attention at the moment, because ? are currently getting theirs, to have all the same rights as non-? , like the blacks got theirs decades ago, neither of which will change the minds of a few racist homophobic scumbags out there, like the ones on this forum. and i stand by my statement that the black people on this forum are reluctant to acknowledge any hated group besides them having a ? predicament.

You're talking about backwards ass countries where it's illegal to marry someone who isn't of your religion. You can't use those backwards as countries that ? each other because you are of a different tribe to compare to "1st" world countries where the only issues ? had is who they want to marry. Unspoken cast systems still exist in places like India, Brazil, The US and other so called accepting countries. A ? person can hide their gayness, it sucks (nh) but lets stop acting like a black man can just stand there and fit into society acting like their not black no matter how tomish they act. What ? rights are comparable? And when was the last ? person was legally put to death regardless of political posturing. Sure they get killed, but so does a Muslim walking in a Christian neighborhood. That doesn't make the issues similar other then making it all discriminatory to various degrees. Regardless, ? in this country aren't affected by systemic racism.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Unless i'm mistaken @zombie trashboat is Dominican (mulatto/black) and mainstream is white.

The white man is a natural ? so they will defend homosexuality any chance they get they are also racial supremacist so they feel that all the world should conform to their thinking on the issue. They cannot understand the opinions of others and when they do they will claim that it is wrong even if only a generation previously they held the same beliefs.

They also impose themselves onto other cultures, case in point @main_stream_rap_sucks a seemingly confused white boy that does not understand black/african people. Listen white boy all black cultures are homophobic from africa to the west indies and to the rest of the americas.

Generally speaking black/african people do not accept that ? ? ,you don't like it go listen to punk music.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options

I could be wrong though.

you would think someone who claimed to be wise would use critical thinking skills instead of just blindly taking whichever side of a debate is anti-white. then again, wise men don't lurk on internet forums in the first place.

There is nothing wrong with a black man being anti-white your race has been trying to ? us before we even get out of the ? and wise people like all people are all over the internet it's the main feature of the current age.

In many cases being anti-white is being pro-black beause our interest are not in synch
  • Masterfultech
    edited May 2014
    Options

Straw-men-Straw.jpg

50097754.jpg

...Naive, or perhaps just deflective

As FuriousOne has said there are caste systems(India & South America's totem pole being examples) that all but make being black illegal; as not only does it mess with your social economics, it also screws with your physical health because now you've been forced to be on the outer rungs of a society and that creates even more animosity against you for being born black and unlike ? you cannot hide. So you miss me with that whole blacks have it better than ? . Also no black persons are saying other groups don't have their own problems; but that's just it, those are their problems. Moreover, it seems some of the white posters seem to believe, or perhaps fail to acknowledge things aren't all gravy in the Anglosphere and that there is absolutely no reason blacks should just stop fighting against the dominant society(whites) whom seem to hold Sub-Saharan's well being so lowly.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

I could be wrong though.

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any ? White Boys that do not Know there Place in ? ...
    Not a lot of critical thinking required when things are made plain before you that said the proof is in the pudding or in this case the picture being discussed but you want to ignore that huh???