The Clipper Curse Is Real

Options
D.Original
D.Original Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭
After being a Clipper fan for 12 years, they finally get a tight squad and look like a title contender. and then Sterlings ? ass turns out to be a racist. What the ? is goin on? ? this dude for being a racist ? and ruining the best year of Clippers basketball in the history of the franchise.

Comments

• D.Original
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    D.Original wrote: »
    After being a Clipper fan for 12 years, they finally get a tight squad and look like a title contender. and then Sterlings ? ass turns out to be a racist.

If you was really a Clipper fan for 12 years you should of already known Sterling was a racist.
    Just sayin'

ya it sounds like hes got a history. i heard he was an ? but i didnt know about the racist ? . i hope hes forced to sell the team.
  • D.Original
    Options
    ? this. as much as i love the clipper players, they need to boycott and refuse to play for this ? . im done with the clips as long as this ? is the owner
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this. as much as i love the clipper players, they need to boycott and refuse to play for this ? . im done with the clips as long as this ? is the owner

They're gonna miss you.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    After being a Clipper fan for 12 years, they finally get a tight squad and look like a title contender. and then Sterlings ? ass turns out to be a racist.

If you was really a Clipper fan for 12 years you should of already known Sterling was a racist.
    Just sayin'

thread closure
This discussion has been closed.