What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Frank Ocean & Lil B Spotted In The Studio

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
30a6zip.jpg

Lil B may not have his Facebook account for the time being, but he’s still using Twitter to spread his Basedness to the good people of the world. This time around, he was seen conjuring up a potential hit record with none other than Frank Ocean himself.

An excited Lil B used his 140 characters to offer a bit of insight saying, “Photo: RARE photo of LIL B x FRANK OCEAN IN THE STUDIO TOGETHER!! NEW MUSIC COMING SOON! Collect this!” The Grammy Award-winning R&B singer didn’t have much to say because he’s not on social media.

Aside from the obviousness of their unconventional pairing, the move should provide some interesting results because both artists have been relatively quiet on the music front as of late.

The Basedgod will be remembered in 2014 for his somewhat conquering of Kevin Durant once again, and Frank Ocean’s performance at this year’s Met Gala was immediately overshadowed by the billion dollars on the elevator.
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
Bcotton5double0sugeLincolnsilverfoxxLcnsdbyROYALTYsapp08_2001

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goat
  • just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand skip.
    Judge a man by his character and not by his wealth
    A real G, i never kissed niggas or shot myself
    Gangsta Gibbs
    coldgratefulacaciarat.gif
    500full-charlie-sweets.jpg
    dwade206sapp08_2001
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to his Facebook?
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: [email protected]
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how this thread would go back when a lot of people thought Lil B was gay and Frank Ocean was straight...

lol you know what's crazy, do any of yall remember that poster who screen name was "FrankOceanIsGay"?

That nigga was one here a good year and a half before Frank Ocean came out the closet
    silverfoxxMrCrookedLettersapp08_2001Melqart
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how this thread would go back when a lot of people thought Lil B was gay and Frank Ocean was straight...

lol you know what's crazy, do any of yall remember that poster who screen name was "FrankOceanIsGay"?

That nigga was one here a good year and a half before Frank Ocean came out the closet

Hell yea he was on here talking all that conspiracy shit about which artists were "plants"...dude called Frank Ocean being gay waaaay before it was known.
    Trillaaaaaasilverfoxxsapp08_2001complex_council
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »

Hell yea he was on here talking all that conspiracy shit about which artists were "plants"...dude called Frank Ocean being gay waaaay before it was known.

lol after Frank Ocean came out I had to wonder in my mind, was this nigga telling the truth about that industry plant shit?
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »

lol after Frank Ocean came out I had to wonder in my mind, was this nigga telling the truth about that industry plant shit?

Please share in better detail what he said...
  • OAKLAND or DieOAKLAND or Die Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Album tentatively
    Called
    Ass pirates usa
    sapp08_2001