Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Welp, they did make a Yahweh coin so I don't know what to tell you. So Adam, Eve, Abraham and Moses saw him and knew what he looked like so they didn't give any description of him.

His face shines brighter than the sun! He dwells in unaproachable light! Who can stand before Him? Who can abide His indignation? He is a devouring fire! He shall consume the throns and briers with the breath of His mouth and by the brightness of His coming. Amen.

"9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and vanquished them".
    Psalms 18:9-14

Praise ? !

lmao sounds so much Atum.

Jesus Christ is Lord! Do you know Him?

No cause he doesn't exist in the way he is described in the books. He was deified after his death.

"The Jewish leaders answered him, "We are not going to stone you for a good action, but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, are making yourself ? !"
    John 10:33

You need to spend more time seeking the LORD instead of trying to talk about things you have no clue about. Amen.

Jesus Christ was always ? , is always ? , and will always be ? . He never once stopped being ? . And the religious leaders hated Him because He proved that He was ? by His mighty works, deeds, and life. Yes, they hated Him so much that they condemned Him to be nailed on a cross. Why? Because they hated ? . Amen.

But even before He was raised from the dead He was worshiped, which is an honor reserved for ? alone. Yes, ? will share His glory with no one else! Even at His birth He was worshiped! Why? Because He is ? alone! Hallelujah!

The wise men from the east worshiping the King of the universe:

"And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh." Matthew 2:11

After Jesus walked on water the disciples worshiped Him:

"Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of ? ." Matthew 14:33

So please miss me with the deification of Christ after His resurrection. Jesus came unto His own and His own received Him not. His own people failed to recognize that He was the messiah because ? showed up in a way that their mind frame was totally unprepared for because of their utter lack of discerning the scriptures correctly, which led to them being incapable of comprehending His deity because of hate, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, jealousy, rage, anger, wrath, and greediness. Amen.

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, they did make a Yahweh coin so I don't know what to tell you. So Adam, Eve, Abraham and Moses saw him and knew what he looked like so they didn't give any description of him.

His face shines brighter than the sun! He dwells in unaproachable light! Who can stand before Him? Who can abide His indignation? He is a devouring fire! He shall consume the throns and briers with the breath of His mouth and by the brightness of His coming. Amen.

10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and vanquished them".

Praise ? !

No cause he doesn't exist in the way he is described in the books. He was deified after his death.

"The Jewish leaders answered him, "We are not going to stone you for a good action, but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, are making yourself ? !"

You need to spend more time seeking the LORD instead of trying to talk about things you have no clue about. Amen.

Jesus Christ was always ? , is always ? , and will always be ? . He never once stopped being ? . And the religious leaders hated Him because He proved that He was ? by His mighty works, deeds, and life. Yes, they hated Him so much that they condemned Him to be nailed on a cross. Why? Because they hated ? . Amen.

But even before He was raised from the dead He was worshiped, which is an honor reserved for ? alone. Yes, ? will share His glory with no one else! Even at His birth He was worshiped! Why? Because He is ? alone! Hallelujah!

"And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh." Matthew 2:11

"Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of ? ." Matthew 14:33

So please miss me with the deification of Christ after His resurrection. Jesus came unto His own and His own received Him not. His own people failed to recognize that He was the messiah because ? showed up in a way that their mind frame was totally unprepared for because of their utter lack of discerning the scriptures correctly, which led to them being incapable of comprehending His deity because of hate, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, jealousy, rage, anger, wrath, and greediness. Amen.

That sounds nice and all but why couldn't Jesus walk on water in front of thousands of other Jews? If Jesus couldn't even convince his fellow rabbis and Jews that he was ? , then I'm sure your ? can forgive the rest of us for being skeptical. A ? wouldn't allow himself to be crucified on a cross smh, he couldv'e shown the Romans, Jews and everyone else how godly he is by breaking off the nails and breaking off the cross. Committing suicide via Roman soldier is DEFINITELY not the way to prove one is a ? LOL. Unless he kicked the ? of the Roman soldiers and Jews who did him ? afterwards but he didn't do that either. And plus, there are a whole bunch of other beings that died and came back to life, why should one choose Jesus over any other.....dying and coming back to life isn't that unusual in the religious world.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Praise ? !

Its all allegory sir and dark utterances and metaphors. There are deeper messages that represent metaphysical meanings but today are treated as literal meanings. No dead man ever resurrected, it was referring to the mind being dead now came back to life.

Listen to Paul when he told you quit doing and saying childish things. Thinking as a child meaning looking at things as a child does from a different and unique angle that rigid adults do not care to think of.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options

Praise ? !

Its all allegory sir and dark utterances and metaphors. There are deeper messages that represent metaphysical meanings but today are treated as literal meanings. No dead man ever resurrected, it was referring to the mind being dead now came back to life.

Listen to Paul when he told you quit doing and saying childish things. Thinking as a child meaning looking at things as a child does from a different and unique angle that rigid adults do not care to think of.

I agree and even if one believes someone did rise from the dead like a video game character, if people can't see this for themselves, it doesn't make sense for someone to be burned in eternity forever for having some logic. One would think a ? would be GRATEFUL someone has some logic and sense of reason. So far a ? to burn someone for all of eternity for being skeptical means:

1) The ? isn't logical

or

2) The ? isn't a rational being and prefers slavery of thought then a truly free thinking perople

In my personal opinion, these are not the features of a ? , but an immature tyrant. Not worthy of my respect or worship.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i don't believe humans have an immortal soul yet
  • zombie
    Options
    while i do agree that DOU is very childlike in the way he understands the scripture not everything is metaphor and not every miracle was for everybody to see christ did many miracles in front of lots of people. either you believe what the bible says in context or you don't. If you believe something in the bible is a metaphors you have to give proper contextual reasoning
  • zombie
    Options
    there is alot of ? in this thread, that ? yahweh coin Lol at that dumb ? proving anything. i should have been involved earlier it's too late to go back now but
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Lol, I was trolling DOU. But shows another aspect of Israel as well.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    while i do agree that DOU is very childlike in the way he understands the scripture not everything is metaphor and not every miracle was for everybody to see christ did many miracles in front of lots of people. either you believe what the bible says in context or you don't. If you believe something in the bible is a metaphors you have to give proper contextual reasoning

I believe in the bible like i believe in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the latter is a better book by far
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options

Really, doesn't Jesus speak of a happy, eternal life for those who believe in him and fire for those who don't...I believe I heard from a few Jews that the Torah doesn't believe in an afterlife until the real chosen comes by or something similar to that
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Threatening people with being burned alive if they don't believe in someone or something (without proof too) are the signs of a madman or being with mental illness. It to me makes no sense to follow a mad man and I'm not even talking about DOU
  • zombie
    Options

Really, doesn't Jesus speak of a happy, eternal life for those who believe in him and fire for those who don't...I believe I heard from a few Jews that the Torah doesn't believe in an afterlife until the real chosen comes by or something similar to that

I said yet. eternal life an immortal soul will be given to those who believe in him and those who don't will be cast in a lake of fire the jews believe in sheol and so do I
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options

I believe in the bible like i believe in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the latter is a better book by far

THAT'S FINE FOR you just don't spread lies about what other believe when you don't understand what they believe in the first place
  • zombie
    Options
    Threatening people with being burned alive if they don't believe in someone or something (without proof too) are the signs of a madman or being with mental illness. It to me makes no sense to follow a mad man and I'm not even talking about DOU

it is what it is ? has very good reasons for casting people into the fire.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na ? I was posed 2 not b here no more!? I wana live fo Eva fo…
    Bip to all my guys n free all tha ones dats down
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Praise ? !

That sounds nice and all but why couldn't Jesus walk on water in front of thousands of other Jews? If Jesus couldn't even convince his fellow rabbis and Jews that he was ? , then I'm sure your ? can forgive the rest of us for being skeptical. A ? wouldn't allow himself to be crucified on a cross smh, he couldv'e shown the Romans, Jews and everyone else how godly he is by breaking off the nails and breaking off the cross. Committing suicide via Roman soldier is DEFINITELY not the way to prove one is a ? LOL. Unless he kicked the ? of the Roman soldiers and Jews who did him ? afterwards but he didn't do that either. And plus, there are a whole bunch of other beings that died and came back to life, why should one choose Jesus over any other.....dying and coming back to life isn't that unusual in the religious world.

You sound just like the pharisees. Carnal minds think alike. Amen. But unlike the pharisees of Jesus day who have died and went to their place, you still have a chance to get right with the King.

He came into the world to save the world, not to condemn it. He wants to abide in you, if you will abide in Him. Cry out to the LORD and ask Him to spare you my friend! Ask Him to give you a new heart of flesh, so that He can deliver you from the stony heart that inhabits your soul at this moment. In His presence is fullness of joy! At His right hand are pleasures forevermore! Will you accept the invitation to the marriage supper of the lamb today my friend?

"And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven."
    Matthew 8:11

maxresdefault.jpg

Get your seat my friend for you are invited! Yes, whosoever will let them come! Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2015
    Options

Praise ? !

"I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;"
    John 11:25

Yeah, let ? be true and all men liars. ? said it, I believe it, that settles it. If you want the 2nd death, have at it. But ? has given me the free gift of eternal life by His grace through my faith. It is the gift of ? , not anything that I have done, lest I should boast. Yes, if I boast, I will only boast in my Savior, the LORD Jesus Christ. He is the one who delivered me from the power of Sin, the penalty of Sin, and the curse of Sin.

tumblr_inline_mlj5bef5n71qz4rgp.gif

If you want to remain dead, have at it. But ? has said that He is the way, the truth, and the life. If you come to Him, He will give you everything that He has, which is the world and all things in it. Hallelujah!

"Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of ? and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory." Romans 8:17

Do you want life? That is the question. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Na ? I was posed 2 not b here no more!? I wana live fo Eva fo…
    Bip to all my guys n free all tha ones dats down

Looks like Jesus Christ had other plans for you life, hence why you are still here today. Do you have hope my friend?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Dude you say a whole lot of nothing and you throw out scriptures without knowing what you are talking about.

Anyway can you hook up a ? on San Diego with a job home?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    *homie not home
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2015
    Options

Praise ? !

You sound just like the pharisees. Carnal minds think alike. Amen. But unlike the pharisees of Jesus day who have died and went to their place, you still have a chance to get right with the King.

He came into the world to save the world, not to condemn it. He wants to abide in you, if you will abide in Him. Cry out to the LORD and ask Him to spare you my friend! Ask Him to give you a new heart of flesh, so that He can deliver you from the stony heart that inhabits your soul at this moment. In His presence is fullness of joy! At His right hand are pleasures forevermore! Will you accept the invitation to the marriage supper of the lamb today my friend?

"And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven."
    Matthew 8:11

maxresdefault.jpg

Get your seat my friend for you are invited! Yes, whosoever will let them come! Amen.

That's nice to hear, so when Jesus comes back, I'll chit chat with him then.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

THAT'S FINE FOR you just don't spread lies about what other believe when you don't understand what they believe in the first place

Hold up ? , not one word i said was a lie. All of that ? is facts, proven by research. Christians co opted alot of ? for their religion. You heard that old saying 'there's nothing new under the sun'. You can find every aspect of christianity in a previous religion.
  • zombie
    Options

Hold up ? , not one word i said was a lie. All of that ? is facts, proven by research. Christians co opted alot of ? for their religion. You heard that old saying 'there's nothing new under the sun'. You can find every aspect of christianity in a previous religion.

What did you say that was a fact ??? all you said was that you prefer the Lord of the rings. As for the so called co opting if you understood the religion in the first place you would know that nothing is wrong with keep certain aspects of a previous culture it's perfectly fine according to the teachings of the apostles.

The ignorance stupidity and foolish run rampant from you atheist and anti religious. You don't like Christianity fine but shut the ? up about it until you are actually educated on what it teaches.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I'm not joking about employment @DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

What did you say that was a fact ??? all you said was that you prefer the Lord of the rings. As for the so called co opting if you understood the religion in the first place you would know that nothing is wrong with keep certain aspects of a previous culture it's perfectly fine according to the teachings of the apostles.

The ignorance stupidity and foolish run rampant from you atheist and anti religious. You don't like Christianity fine but shut the ? up about it until you are actually educated on what it teaches.

lmao, Christians dont even agree with christians. The pope beefIn with Catholics, pentacostals beefin with everybody. You jesus lovers cant agree with each other. So who goin to hell.