What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Master P At The Breakfast Club

Replies

• EyeofAsaruEyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    ^^^^

This dude tried to do like 7 things at one time lol, try again bruh

New to this shit..dont know how to imbed videos lol

Here you go, boss.......

Thanx homey..now like I was saying p has came a long way from this if he's being all about the upliftment of women now

You do realize that certain women are treated differently depending upon their relationship with a man, right?

Pac made multiple songs that put bitches in the dirt, but.........he also made 'Brenda's got a baby' & 'Dear mama'. Master P simply checked Charmalagne because Mercedes (to Master P) is not just a regular bitch. Charmalagne realized the error that he made, so he quickly apologized to the OG Master P.

What you witnessed was some grown man shit. The respect aspect was handled perfectly, by both men.

Yes I'm aware every woman aint no goddess..there are wicked whores out here...i just posted that video so niggas can see how mature master p has gotten...Pac dragged women thru the dirt but most of the time he did with more eloquence...that fuck u hoes track P did in 1995 was next level misogynistic...that's how it is deep down south,these niggas disrespect their women on another level..Gucci mane even had a song called "treat her like a dog,feed her like a dog"...Those women bashing songs are nothing like Wonda why they call u bitch(which had a moral code)..Master Ps was on a very low vibration back then..and then on top of that the nigga rapped that woman bashing shit on a Norman Connors sample "You are my starship"..That was a elegant love ballad lol..Grimey shit

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    when P speaks u listen
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope interview P dropped a lot of gems
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

southsil4lilmike06
  • Ilike2get bakedIlike2get baked If you think about it..it's not me....it's you. Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said it another thread and I'll say it again...name a level and Master P can get with you on it....he still that nigga.
    T. Sanford
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope interview
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Dope interview P dropped a lot of gems

@BlackAX410 when u signing to No Limit?

Lmao i wish, new mixtape droppin in early March
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• hiphop12345hiphop12345 Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    So niggas gonna act like Master P wasn't on that "clean rap" shit a few years back. See what had happen wuz! lol

P just as crooked as Mase is.
    Didn't 50 call him out on that?

usmarin3
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    That lil nigga walked in,
    and was ready to pounce if P. gave the word....lol

Idk unless hes a shooter ctg woulda rocked.him lol dude 100 pounds soaking wet
  • J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    a.mann wrote: »
    That lil nigga walked in,
    and was ready to pounce if P. gave the word....lol

Idk unless hes a shooter ctg woulda rocked.him lol dude 100 pounds soaking wet
    I take it that you didn't watch the video, because everyone in that studio (except P) were shook when dude popped up after the Mercedes conversation began.
    a.mannYoung StefMrCrookedLettergns
  • mrrealonemrrealone Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess Angela Yee was right bout Char bleaching his skin....
    8UVZvs.gif
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Why do some africans and asians look so similar, i been noticin this shit my whole life, i know i aint the only nigga that be noticin this shit

that asian dude look like a lighter skinned version of my brother and nephew

lemme get on before some crazy muthafucka try to say im tryna "claim" asian people or some silly "new black" shit
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

gns
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaPosts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    Why do some africans and asians look so similar, i been noticin this shit my whole life, i know i aint the only nigga that be noticin this shit

that asian dude look like a lighter skinned version of my brother and nephew

lemme get on before some crazy muthafucka try to say im tryna "claim" asian people or some silly "new black" shit

Look at a map... you should be able to figure out the rest

lol, i learned my lesson about insinuating anything to "black people" or any people on the internet, i will let them remain anti-intellectual
    Your official feelings catcher of the IC for the 2013-2014 posting season.- Pat Summerall voice

"CHICKENS LIKE THE WING STOP....NIGGA TRIED TO KILL ME BUT I HAD THE THING COCKED...THEY THINK I KNOW THE VOOODOOO..HOW THEY KEEP SHOWIN MY GHOST ON THEY CHANNEL TOO"

"Det Duck gon have tuh come up outta hih fay"- Alley Boy

"These hoes love me like Satan, Aaannn haan"- Tunechi

"Blood love, nigga"- Birdman

"Yung Kee left me in a cold world, Ya killa locked up, So that mean I got ta kill his lil girl"- OG Boo Dirty

"How Tommy and them supposed to Tootsie Roll to this, Gina"- Martin

"Piss on Dusty!"- Ole Anderson

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at Master P having Chinese henchmen like Juntao...homie sensed static and eased into the,scene,lol had Charlemagne shook....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Intelligent_Hoodlum
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao man that Asian dude came in like he was about to hit Charlamagne with a flying dragon kick. Idk why but P sound like he one second from saying " Pimp squah hol' it down. P.O.P."
    silverfoxx
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrrealone wrote: »
    I guess Angela Yee was right bout Char bleaching his skin....

That video was fake though
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Mercedes actually dropped that album?
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    AP21