PICO AND PORKY GOTTA BE THE LONELIEST HOES ON EARTH

Options
MistyKnight
MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in AKA Donkey
So...

@LEMZWYN_LANISTER asked a question earlier (What is the IC without @Pico ?) and it had me thinking...

The REAL question is, what is pico without the IC?

A hot mess... along with her friend porky over there.

We are their lifeline....their moral support, their piece of mind.

We are the validation and relations that they need and hunger for.

Imagine.... if I recruit one of my young and thirsty thot miami girl friends to come on here and battle pico in the pic thread?

At the end of it all we gon have pico posting nudes just to compete with a young 18 year old miami thot who love posting pics for attention.

...if only I were as thirsty... but really, I aint got time to get all dolled up for "goats". I have a higher self esteem than that.

Yall know what i'm talking about.... cuz the moment another female on this site posts a pic in the pic thread pico is in there like swim wear and posts a pic immediately afterward. It's not her fault though... she can't help it.

&& WARNING: WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY MAY SHOCK A FEW INDIVIDUALS... ESPECIALLY IF ? OUT HERE AINT GETTING ? LIKE @ineedpussy but....

Lets be honest here.... pico (without makeup and all) is just basic. A 6 at best.

kPyiIyN.jpg

And porky aka @Noir is about as attractive as the hair on pico's ass.

I'm not saying that I'm miss universe either, so lets not turn this into a beauty competition (even though i'd say that I look better in my natural state, but that's my opinion).

Also,
I still think @YunnSanco is a ? for always tryna play both sides.

& I think @Beta tries too hard to seem like a male thot on here but in real life he aint never cheating on his wife... he a good boy. (YOU HEAR ME BETA?!)

This is all.

-Queen K.

Comments

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let the games begin.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    3rd

Louis can't count.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously yall need to ? the aggression out
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    So...

@LEMZWYN_LANISTER asked a question earlier (What is the IC without @Pico ?) and it had me thinking...

Imagine.... if I recruit one of my young and thirsty thot miami girl friends to come on here and battle pico in the pic thread?

At the end of it all we gon have pico posting nudes just to compete with a young 18 year old miami thot who love posting pics for attention.

...if only I were as thirsty... but really, I aint got time to get all dolled up for "goats". I have a higher self esteem than that.

Yall know what i'm talking about.... cuz the moment another female on this site posts a pic in the pic thread pico is in there like swim wear and posts a pic immediately afterward. It's not her fault though... she can't help it.

&& WARNING: WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY MAY SHOCK A FEW INDIVIDUALS... ESPECIALLY IF ? OUT HERE AINT GETTING ? LIKE @ineedpussy but....

Lets be honest here.... pico (without makeup and all) is just basic. A 6 at best.

kPyiIyN.jpg

I'm not saying that I'm miss universe either, so lets not turn this into a beauty competition (even though i'd say that I look better in my natural state, but that's my opinion).

Also,

& I think @Beta tries too hard to seem like a male thot on here but in real life he aint never cheating on his wife... he a good boy. (YOU HEAR ME BETA?!)

This is all.

-Queen K.

This needs to happen....bout the only thing that matters

Agreed, the beef is all hypothetical if this doesn't happen
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi you hear Du and Elzo. Make it happen.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    So...

kPyiIyN.jpg

Also,

This is all.

-Queen K.

It will.... but despite what people think of me on here... i'm nice.

I only call @Noir porky because I want to inspire her to lose some weight and be healthy.

I only ragged on Bugatti about posting a no makeup pic and cutting it out with that clown "build-a-puertorican" makeup ? just so she can LOVE herself.

I'm giving pico a chance to turn herself around and get it together. but if not, I'm gonna call the miami girl up... and I know EXACTLY who to recruit. She loves showing her ass and ? and gives no ? . She live for instagram likes and admits she loves the attention.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @PICO is drop dead beautiful with out make up

t/s is reaching
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

t/s is reaching

Not calling her ugly.

a 6 out of 10 rating is not so bad.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yada yada yada wrap it up mom.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...

kPyiIyN.jpg

Also,

This is all.

-Queen K.

It will.... but despite what people think of me on here... i'm nice.

I only call @Noir porky because I want to inspire her to lose some weight and be healthy.

I only ragged on Bugatti about posting a no makeup pic and cutting it out with that clown "build-a-puertorican" makeup ? just so she can LOVE herself.

I'm giving pico a chance to turn herself around and get it together. but if not, I'm gonna call the miami girl up... and I know EXACTLY who to recruit. She loves showing her ass and ? and gives no ? . She live for instagram likes and admits she loves the attention.

drop a pic of her in the ? for evaluation
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

t/s is reaching

Not calling her ugly.

a 6 out of 10 rating is not so bad.

add a 4 to that 6
This discussion has been closed.