What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Kid Rock Doesn't Like Beyonce, Says She Has No Timeless Music

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
On Beyonce’s body just not doing much for him:
“Beyoncé, to me, doesn’t have a fu*king ‘Purple Rain,’ but she’s the biggest thing on Earth. How can you be that big without at least one ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ or ‘Old Time Rock & Roll’? People are like, ‘Beyoncé’s hot. Got a nice fu*king ass.’ I’m like, ‘Cool, I like skinny white chicks with big tits.’ Doesn’t really fu*king do much for me.”

I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
Bcotton5R.D.

Replies

• gamezpoggamezpog Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    Crazy in Love will forever rock a party.
    texasdaking88DarthRozay
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this coming from the guy whose best lyrics were "I dont like small cars or real big women but somehow i always find myself in them."

and didnt he perform with jay at a BET award a few years back?
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    meh Pamela been fell off
    CoppergenocidecutterKatYoung Stef
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get'em Kanye
    rocket-2.gif
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a solo artist I agree

But destiny's child has some classics imo
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    damobb2deep
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bee hive swarming

original.jpg
    rocket-2.gif
    Young StefSwiffness!LUClEN
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with him tbh
    DOPEdweebzthulsadoom
  • KLICHEKLICHE Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gamezpog wrote: »
    Crazy in Love will forever rock a party.

no one gives a fuck. we're discussing timeless music
    formerly known as J.K.SHAKUR before 2010 on AHH

tumblr_n06dt22t491rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    people with 3 first names are usually serial killers
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. Beyonce has the best haters. Hate must be like fuel for her.

#jelly

You have to be delusional to think Destinys Child/Beyonce's music wont still be around 20+ years from now.

scorpio4lfe
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyonce might be around 20 years from now. That doesn't mean anyone will care about the music she made five years ago at that point.

He didn't say she won't be able to entertain for a long time to come. He said she doesn't make timeless music. From what I've seen that's true. All these songs she tears the airwaves up with are pretty much dead five years after they drop no matter how popular they were when they were originally dropped.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    BroddiegenocidecutterSay WhatBlaqueHoney01
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always felt the same way.

Like where's her Thriller or What's Going On?

To her credit today's music isn't on the level of pure inspiration and power as it was when those albums were done but still.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyonce gets so much hate its ridiculous
    focusscorpio4lfe
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyonce might be around 20 years from now. That doesn't mean anyone will care about the music she made five years ago at that point.

He didn't say she won't be able to entertain for a long time to come. He said she doesn't make timeless music. From what I've seen that's true. All these songs she tears the airwaves up with are pretty much dead five years after they drop no matter how popular they were when they were originally dropped.

artists have their core fan base whose music might be timeless to them. that's all that matters. If you're not feeling their music of course it's not timeless to you, but you're not a fan so it doesn't make a difference. if Beyoncé is still touring and selling out shows all over the world 20 years from now because of music she made from 2003-2014, that "her music isn't timeless" argument sounds silly. it's timeless to someone

and it's not like making timeless music isn't a necessity for artists. it's like the whole classic argument in hip hop. rappers get looked down upon for not releasing classics. like good music isn't good enough anymore

Again, no one is saying that Beyonce isn't a great entertainer. He's saying she doesn't make great music. Her being around for another 20 years is a testament to her as an entertainer. It still doesn't mean she makes good music. To Kid Rock's point. People who make truly good music have at least one song that never dies. Beyonce doesn't really have anything like that. Her music just doesn't have that kinda longevity even to a lot of her core fans. I know a lt of Beyonce fans that pretty much forget about her old albums as soon as a new one comes out. That mean she makes music for the moment.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    King of GAilledoutSay What
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da fuck
    Young Stefilledout
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

artists have their core fan base whose music might be timeless to them. that's all that matters. If you're not feeling their music of course it's not timeless to you, but you're not a fan so it doesn't make a difference. if Beyoncé is still touring and selling out shows all over the world 20 years from now because of music she made from 2003-2014, that "her music isn't timeless" argument sounds silly. it's timeless to someone

and it's not like making timeless music isn't a necessity for artists. it's like the whole classic argument in hip hop. rappers get looked down upon for not releasing classics. like good music isn't good enough anymore

Again, no one is saying that Beyonce isn't a great entertainer. He's saying she doesn't make great music. Her being around for another 20 years is a testament to her as an entertainer. It still doesn't mean she makes good music. To Kid Rock's point. People who make truly good music have at least one song that never dies. Beyonce doesn't really have anything like that. Her music just doesn't have that kinda longevity even to a lot of her core fans. I know a lt of Beyonce fans that pretty much forget about her old albums as soon as a new one comes out. That mean she makes music for the moment.

I guess becuz sisqco has a "timeless" song thAt makes him a legend or something... I mean i couldnt tell u one Barbara Streisand song but that old bitch status isnt questioned... Same goes for kenny g, garth Brooks or most of these crackas..but i bet their fan base has that one song that just stands out and is generally accepted as their goat song... Shiddddd i guess the black eye peas are the goat of all goats becuz they got like 10 songs off the top of most people's head that niggas can sing word for word
    Already Home_17Young StefCashmoneyDuxCJ
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    bee hive swarming

original.jpg

just checked his IG... the Hive is still spamming as of this minute

they ridiculous
    Swiffness!BlaqueHoney01
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyonce gets so much hate its ridiculous

She gets far more love than hate.
    CashmoneyDux