ISIS Are About To Blow Up The Pyramids

Options
Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
edited March 2015 in The Social Lounge
9.si.jpg

ISIS now threatens to destroy the Sphinx and pyramids. I guess the world should get ready to lose these treasures. ISIS has been acting with impunity, destroying the ancient city of Nimrod and the relics in the Mosul museum. Apparently the people from that region, although the majority, aren't doing anything to stop them, either through fear or condoning.

“All Muslims are charged with applying the teachings of Islam to remove such idols, as we did in Afghanistan when we destroyed the Buddha statues,” he said on Saturday during a television interview on an Egyptian private channel, widely watched by Egyptian and Arab audiences.
“? ordered Prophet Mohammed to destroy idols,” he added. “When I was with the Taliban we destroyed the statue of Buddha, something the government failed to do.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/destroy-the-idols-egyptian-jihadist-calls-for-removal-of-sphinx-pyramids/

http://rt.com/news/239093-islamist-calls-destroy-pyramids/

tf? I ain't een been yet
QtibfGF.png

Comments

• reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to just start dropping chemical weapons. ? those ragheads.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9.si.jpg

ISIS now threatens to destroy the Sphinx and pyramids. I guess the world should get ready to lose these treasures. ISIS has been acting with impunity, destroying the ancient city of Nimrod and the relics in the Mosul museum. Apparently the people from that region, although the majority, aren't doing anything to stop them, either through fear or condoning.

“All Muslims are charged with applying the teachings of Islam to remove such idols, as we did in Afghanistan when we destroyed the Buddha statues,” he said on Saturday during a television interview on an Egyptian private channel, widely watched by Egyptian and Arab audiences.
    “? ordered Prophet Mohammed to destroy idols,” he added. “When I was with the Taliban we destroyed the statue of Buddha, something the government failed to do.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/destroy-the-idols-egyptian-jihadist-calls-for-removal-of-sphinx-pyramids/

http://rt.com/news/239093-islamist-calls-destroy-pyramids/

tf? I ain't een been yet
    QtibfGF.png

Worth reading if interested:
    The Bamayan Buddhas in Afghanistan were destroyed in February 2001, allegedly by the Taliban. It is alleged this statuary was destroyed because Muslims do not like idols. There is room to doubt the allegation, however: Egypt has been occupied by Muslims for more than a thousand years, yet the extensive heathen statuary of ancient Egypt has never been attacked by an Egyptian government.

http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/america_1.html
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They've destroyed Hatra, the city mentioned in the article and another city so far. ? them and ? their ? ass Muhammad. How the ? you gonna blow your own Damn ancestors history.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go ahead so I don't gota hear motha fuckas on here ? about it
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are they even anywhwre near Egypt?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i've seen them already, but i wanna see them again
    these fucc heads better stop it
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Making wild threats and portraying themselves as bigger than they are is part of the image they want to portray. I doubt they get near the pyramids but who knows. They said they were gonna take Rome recently lol.

They are in North Africa though. Difference between al Qeada and these ? is that ISIS is controlling territory (wants to literally build and govern an Islamic State), and they're now targeting Libya because of it's current power vacuum
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Part of me doesnt believe half the stuff they are reporting. muslim countries need to stop ? and work together and destroy them
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt they destroyed Timbuktu?Not isis, but radical muslims..
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So....there is another thread in here about recent findings in Egyptian tombs....

egypt-tomb-discovery.jpg

We know they are digging around there....now "ISIS" threatens to destroy artifacts?

They must be too close to finding something groundbreaking....
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    lmaooo busta might be the funniest dude on here
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are their definition of idols? Any statue that depicts a person? Nobody worships the sphinx or the pyramid. These dudes are crazy
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    What are their definition of idols? Any statue that depicts a person? Nobody worships the sphinx or the pyramid. These dudes are crazy

You have to look below the surface.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    what are these ? really fighting for coz they seem to be mad at everything in the universe..

If my women were covered in sheets from head to toe I'd be pretty ? off too
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Are they even anywhwre near Egypt?

They just beheaded a bunch of Egyptian Christians.

You would think the Egyptian government would want to make a move since I'm sure the country gets a lot of money from pyramid tourism and archaeological visits.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So those Arabic Egyptians just gonna sit back and watch? The only reason they relevant to this day is because of the pyramids and tombs built by Ancient Egyptians...if it wasn't for Egypt's history(black people) then they would be about as poppin as Oman or any other irrelevant arabic country.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Egypt is not about to let them do it because it would cost them money from tourist revenue.

They talkin ?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ancient ancestors would possess the melanin people to wipe out the disease muslim radicals.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options