167891012»

Comments

• Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    One of the most underrated players of his era. I could go on and on about his game. Very solid defensively, many offensive tools, especially before his athletic ability left him. Always had a very high release that I loved, and felt like should have been unstoppable. Was all of these things and kept it trill. Plus, this ? was a character lol, evidenced below. I don't know when he'll up for the hall, or if he is already, but i'd like to see him go, might be a long shot though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5L_QkUZ-3s

Sheed held it down but he ain't going to the hall.

It's a long shot for Billups to even get in and career wise Chauncey>>>>> Sheed

I think their careers and numbers are pretty much similar I dont see why chauncey had a much better career than Sheed like you say ,I think Chauncey is overrated a little he was never a good passer and a very poor fg% he was just a good leader and was clutch when it counted for a couple of years in detroit thats pretty much it

Chauncey was never great but he had a slightly better career than Sheed.

NBA Champion
    5x All Star
    Finals MVP
    1x All NBA 2nd Team
    2x All NBA 3rd Team
    2x All Defense 2nd Team

That year when he went to with the WCF with Denver he was ballin.

ok we agree then "slightly" you put a bunch of >>> so I thought you was sayin he had a MUCH better career
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    b0x6r3tqh3lx.jpg

TP, Marbary and Googs.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Penny
    Eddie jones
    B roy