What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I Blame Drake ex. 1

blatalianblatalian I B Dat...Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in AKA Donkey
I rode thru my old hood to go to my mom's crib earlier and decided to stop at one of my young homies crib and blaze up. We go to tha store to grab sum cigars and this nigga playing Drake. It's his car so I'm not gonna tell this nigga what to play but stop trying to convince me he that nigga... you know I don't rock wit' his music...anyway we get tha cigars and he all of a sudden buying Backwoods...I've been smoking Backs since 97-98 but I've never seen this cat roll'em but I heard that nigga Drake say sum shit about them in a song smh...we go to roll up and I ask him if he wants me to roll...he like "Nah I roll these all tha time!" I'm like "Yeah...aite." This stupid muthafucka proceeds to lick and try to split tha fuckin' Backwood...for those who don't know about Backwoods...IT'S A LEAF, it just unrolls!! So unless you like putting puzzles together before you smoke trying to bust it down is dumb as hell...while he doin this I roll my Back, throw 2 packs pf Backs at him Beanie Sigel from State Property style and tell him "When you can roll'em...you can smoke little nigga!" I take my blunt to tha head and leave that nigga stuck trying to roll up lol

Moral of tha story...stop letting overly sensitive singing ass rappers guide your decisions and actions smh
BrideofKillaChillaDaGawdRecaptimus_Prime360Rubato GarciaBrother_Five i ro ny[Deleted User]TonyDubbzLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYDirty Sancheznumbaz...80's babyBangEm_Bart _Goldie_damnkpStewSplackavelliillestni99ainneTurfaholicemaculateStoneColdMikeyxxCivicxxking hassanDupacatribecalledgabiPeace_79not_osirus_jenkinsMallyGDisciplined InSightYoung StefLPastMasteryonetoughmiracleCapitalBjon0hyfbgilledoutCashmoneyDux

Replies

• zzombiezzombie Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoking is fucking stupid
    ShizlanskygnsBangEm_Bart onetoughmiracleMARIO_DROPILL_COSBY
  • Mr_Vicodin81GMr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Backwoods an Eastcoast thang? Down here in Texas I have never seen a cat smoke backwoods. Only Swishers and Phillies round this way.
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    I do swishers I prefer that shit
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

emaculate
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Is Backwoods an Eastcoast thang? Down here in Texas I have never seen a cat smoke backwoods. Only Swishers and Phillies round this way.

It was a philly thing...then everybody just sorta started doing it.

I'll stick fo my KING SIZE RAW Connoseur papers.
    Mr_Vicodin81Gemaculatenot_osirus_jenkinsbkkbully
  • blatalianblatalian I B Dat...Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    i ro ny wrote: »
    backwoods.

fuckin disgusting.

Whaaaat?!?! I will not have you talk about Backwoods in such fashion....POST AN ADDRESS NIGGA!! lol
    Brother_Five
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fontal>>>>
    edited October 2015

It was a philly thing...then everybody just sorta started doing it.

I'll stick fo my KING SIZE RAW Connoseur papers.

Ennnh....Philly niggaz were known for smoking them thanks to Beans n Freeway but tha West Indian cats in Brooklyn been smoking them and fontal leaves since I can remember...

Have your papers Hippie lol
    Brother_Fivegnsonetoughmiracle
  • Mr_Vicodin81GMr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blatalian
    Are they easier 2 roll than Swishers? Might roll up one today and try em out
    Nah bruh...they can take some time to get your rolls right...they're a cigar that comes rolled and you just unravel it into tha leaf...but it's shaped like a slanted triangle almost...then sometimes.. I see some people tear them into a square but I don't...but then again they're all I've rolled for like 17-18 years...
    blatalian wrote: »
    Nah bruh...they can take some time to get your rolls right...they're a cigar that comes rolled and you just unravel it into tha leaf...but it's shaped like a slanted triangle almost...then sometimes.. I see some people tear them into a square but I don't...but then again they're all I've rolled for like 17-18 years...
    Good lookin out. I'll try em out one day.
    blatalian
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    backwoods.

fuckin disgusting.

Whaaaat?!?! I will not have you talk about Backwoods in such fashion....POST AN ADDRESS NIGGA!! lol

Backwoods are trash and make your trees taste like trash regardless of what type they are.

No thank you.
    blataliannot_osirus_jenkins
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Backwoods ain't for everybody. I started with Phillies and went to backwoods , that shit had me choked up like a mf, but they hit better than Phillies.

Dutches>>>>
    Do backwoods come in flavors like Phillies or is it all natural? As far as leafs go no tobacco like Swishers or Philles. That's another one Dutches. I'm from Texas. Like I said earlier it's pretty much Swishers or Phillies. The occasional White Owl.
    blataliannot_osirus_jenkins
    I been on that bong or pipe tip lately. You conserve more bud but still get lifted like a muthafucka tho
    Young Stef[Deleted User]
    backwoods.

fuckin disgusting.

Backwoods are trash and make your trees taste like trash regardless of what type they are.

No thank you.
    So you can't taste the bud like a paper plane then? If that's the case I'm good. That's why I been on bongs/pipes or papers lately. Can enjoy the taste hella more than a blunt
    hueynot_osirus_jenkins
    This why we need to form a smoker's coalition here on the IC
    I concur
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2015
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Backwoods ain't for everybody. I started with Phillies and went to backwoods , that shit had me choked up like a mf, but they hit better than Phillies.

Dutches>>>>
    Do backwoods come in flavors like Phillies or is it all natural? As far as leafs go no tobacco like Swishers or Philles. That's another one Dutches. I'm from Texas. Like I said earlier it's pretty much Swishers or Phillies. The occasional White Owl.

I haven't smoked backwoods in years, there might be flavors now, but back then it was only one kind, comes in a package filled with guts with about 6 cigars in it.

Dutches comes in flavors like Phillies, honey Dutches >>>
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

xxCivicxx