What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What is worst for a Black Man ? Being a Drug Dealer or Being a police Officer?

Replies

• TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some cops are drug dealers
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    Brother_Five
  • Peace_79Peace_79 Sion Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    *which is worse
    yellowtapesport
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting in this thread as a black man is pretty bad too
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

_God_Brother_FiveHuey_C
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drug dealers are nobody but an unlicensed pharmacist
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    _God_endboss
  • endbossendboss Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Tough question. I was or would be the drug dealer but it depends on the drug. I was or would sell weed , coke extasy but i would never touch crack, pcp, meth...and i think that thelaw does a lot more damage in destroying lifes than a few drugs will..
    _God_
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off duty black cops are hilarious, these niggas try to stunt on drug dealers cuz they don't have to pay rent n get discounts everywhere, then they be in the club tatted up doin Molly n Coke, everything they can get out they system in a couple day but when they open they mouth u can see where they lacking. Them niggas is niggas who got picked on now they want revenge of untalented niggas who played high school football now they don't know what's next.

Every block hustla has told on someone , most of em be informants . The ones who don't end up doing yrs, come back now they move up the totem pole. I respect every narcotic hustle except crack, niggas who crack are just bums
    Brother_Fiveendboss
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drugs do so much damage to the black community.

This is something you niggas should know if you ever lived there.

Scust at you niggas
    (Really though?)
    Huey_C_God_A Talented OneSplackavelli
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Scust at you niggas

So u rather b one of those black cops chasing crack dealers in the hood?
    A Talented One
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Scust at you niggas

Only a crab ass self destructive leech would want to sell drugs to their own community.
    _God_
    Huey_C wrote: »

Scust at you niggas

Only a crab ass self destructive leech would want to sell drugs to their own community.

What type of black nigga would want to be a cop tho?
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread ignorant as fuck
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Huey_CA Talented Onenex ginReesey
    Beta wrote: »
    This thread ignorant as fuck

It is but it isn't I was just arrested last Wednesday n taken to jail by a black cop and the drug dealers get to sell drugs all day so obviously if your not either your vulnerable
    edited November 2015
    I ain't gonna lie I lets cops get whatever they want for free, n I had apd officer tell me " if one of the little thugs try me you will see somebody get murdered I promise you will see a murder" he think we cool but I know better, he just black cop who was a herb like @Huey_C and @Shizlansky
    Huey_C
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Are u cac yes or no?? @_God_

Yes he is pico exposed him he even did a thread with a video of him in some run down atlanta strip mall freestylin. Ol' b rad from Malibu wigga mufucka. And this dummies keep feeding into him 'scust.
    Huey_C

Yes he is pico exposed him he even did a thread with a video of him in some run down atlanta strip mall freestylin. Ol' b rad from Malibu wigga mufucka. And this dummies keep feeding into him 'scust.

You a old judge Joe brown type faggot nigga , you pico clit like she your daughter or sum shit, why don't you bring the thread up you old bum ass nigga , porch monkey coon ass nigga
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    end game:

look at this robbie van winkle, vanilla ice lookin ass thinking he on! look at that reeses pieces gold foil on his jacked up grill. looking like he bites bricks in his spare time ol disco grill havin mufucka. i aint gone fuck with you though you look crazy. i think you that one crazy white boy in a click of niggas that chris rock warned us about? what you did that was so fucked up to earn them niggas respect white bread? what you had sex with your dog after killing your parents?
    Huey_C
    end game:

look at this robbie van winkle, vanilla ice lookin ass thinking he on! look at that reeses pieces gold foil on his jacked up grill. looking like he bites bricks in his spare time ol disco grill havin mufucka. i aint gone fuck with you though you look crazy. i think you that one crazy white boy in a click of niggas that chris rock warned us about? what you did that was so fucked up to earn them niggas respect white bread? what you had sex with your dog after killing your parents?

who u think took the video smart guy? U mad thirst thinkin u exposin sumthin, u a internet meek mills type ho nigga u dumb as fuck u from the south ain't u boy
    _God_ wrote: »

You a old judge Joe brown type faggot nigga , you pico clit like she your daughter or sum shit, why don't you bring the thread up you old bum ass nigga , porch monkey coon ass nigga

U already been exposed hoe, u white af , fucking delusional lil cave bitch
    Splackavelli

U already been exposed hoe, u white af , fucking delusional lil cave bitch

U dumb nigga workin for the Feds shut the fuck up j reid
    end game:

Look at this punk ass cac @_God_ , I'll cave his fukin chest in
    Splackavelli
    end game:

I will have a train on them niggas
    Huey_C
    end game:

pause
    edited November 2015
    end game:

tumblr_m2oto7SGwf1qzv4vio1_400_zpsnmqd2w1x.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I have to slump this cac
    Splackavelli_God_
    end game:

I have to slump this cac

Look at this fake ass wanna be federal gangster u mad cuz I destroyed your character so u n that old nigga just gonna keep reaching y'all a disgrace to black niggas
    end game:

I have to slump this cac

Blood postin gifs