Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    Beta wrote: »
    *this thread exposed alot of NBA fans*

Last I checked they are the reigning champs and broke a record that no one ever thought would ever be broke, shut your prisoner of the moment ass up

But I think the question is who is the better duo from a talent standpoint, not accolades

He needs to clarify
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Smokey is the only real OKC fan, I don't want to hear ? from you other bandwagon ass ?

Is that a fact too you

ESPECIALLY your ?

Lol I'm a bandwagon now. ..OK

Um your last 4 post has been Hella emotional. Plus nobody on the ic is hoping on OKC bandwagon. How are you going to get mad because ? pick rw and kd. Gsw would have lost too OKC last year as well if they were heatthly. Kd put up 30 at half on Gsw last year and OKC was up I think when kd hurt his foot

I don't give a ? who picked KD and RW, I'm the one who is so called "exposed" because I picked the team winning rings and breaking records, that last comment was unnecessary for one the series isn't even over yet, two Scott Brooks was still the coach, three they would of stil made the playoffs if they were "that" good of a team
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    Smokey is the only real OKC fan, I don't want to hear ? from you other bandwagon ass ?

Is that a fact too you

ESPECIALLY your ?

Um your last 4 post has been Hella emotional. Plus nobody on the ic is hoping on OKC bandwagon. How are you going to get mad because ? pick rw and kd. Gsw would have lost too OKC last year as well if they were heatthly. Kd put up 30 at half on Gsw last year and OKC was up I think when kd hurt his foot

I don't give a ? who picked KD and RW, I'm the one who is so called "exposed" because I picked the team winning rings and breaking records, that last comment was unnecessary for one the series isn't even over yet, two Scott Brooks was still the coach, three they would of stil made the playoffs if they were "that" good of a team

Gsw only won 1 ring not rings and they're on the brink of elimination. Sorry for your loss
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant

Last I checked they are the reigning champs and broke a record that no one ever thought would ever be broke, shut your prisoner of the moment ass up

But I think the question is who is the better duo from a talent standpoint, not accolades

He needs to clarify

Well it's a meme so....good luck
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson

Is that a fact too you

ESPECIALLY your ?

Gsw only won 1 ring not rings and they're on the brink of elimination. Sorry for your loss

Check the avi, I could give a ?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    Prisoner of the moment ass ? , still taking Curry and Klay

GIF-dance-dancing-feeling-it-happy-moves-Snoop-Snoop-Dog-GIF.gif

Smarten up
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    27 votes for Russ and KD? That means there's 27 idiots on the ic
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant

OKC >> Your Celtics who basically got swept by the Hawks
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    Crude_ wrote: »
    The thread asks whose the better duo not whose the most talented duo.

Until Durant and Westbrook can win a title together they are not the better duo; maybe all around more talented, but they haven't worked as well together up to this point.

Y'all cats are criminally underrating Klay Thompson too. Klay is easily one of the top 8-10 players in the league and actually plays both ends of the court and not just on offense. Klays game gets underappreciated due to Curry's greatness on offense.

Hell I'd take Klay over anybody not named Lebron, Curry, Durant, Westbrook, AD or CP3.

One could probably make an argument for guys like Paul George and Kawhi Leonard being better but I prefer Klay's game to those guys.

I still stick by this. Cat believe how many votes Durant and Westbrook got.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    The thread asks whose the better duo not whose the most talented duo.

Until Durant and Westbrook can win a title together they are not the better duo; maybe all around more talented, but they haven't worked as well together up to this point.

Y'all cats are criminally underrating Klay Thompson too. Klay is easily one of the top 8-10 players in the league and actually plays both ends of the court and not just on offense. Klays game gets underappreciated due to Curry's greatness on offense.

Hell I'd take Klay over anybody not named Lebron, Curry, Durant, Westbrook, AD or CP3.

One could probably make an argument for guys like Paul George and Kawhi Leonard being better but I prefer Klay's game to those guys.

I still stick by this. Cat believe how many votes Durant and Westbrook got.
    Of course you do now that the results are final.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry & Thompson

9y97aryyfhju.png

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    Westbrook and Durant still have more talent...

They are just more selfish and don't trust their teammates when it matters most.

• its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson

We didn't basically get swept at all we lost in 6, try again
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson

The playoffs are gonna be a different monster for my Celtics.

kxnsezviwgd5.gif

Exposed
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    the duo that came back from 3-1 shooting the lights out like they have all year
    KD is better than all 4....i'm not too sure RW is better than either Curry or Thompson...he has his moments where he is especially athletically but Curry and Thompson have proven they don't tighten up in the biggest moments therefore to me their the better duo
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant

9y97aryyfhju.png

ou got me this rouund.

The playoffs are gonna be a different monster for my Celtics.

kxnsezviwgd5.gif

Exposed

? YOU different.
    Bron is one of the goats but this year out of any year has been the most impressive by far, if he wills Cleveland past GS I think you can stick his face on mt rushmore with Jordan, Russ and Kareem
    Lol maan i swear

Go hed ? let's hear your response, I been the biggest Bron hater on here so you're not talking to an average dickrider
    ohhl2in8kaoq.jpeg
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    ^^whats that even in regards to? I was probably defending Bron about something either way that ? was random and I have no clue what your ? ass was trying to prove
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    ^^whats that even in regards to? I was probably defending Bron about something either way that ? was random and I have no clue what your ? ass was trying to prove

? it was in regards to you being a ? ass Celtics fans and comparing Patriots rivalries to 49ers/Cowboys. Get the ? outta here "NotYourAverageDickRider"
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    Lol your casual bandwagon ass got exposed and now your mad, stick to making ? threads (that I keep bodying) you bring nothing to the table on this part of the forum
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    Lol your casual bandwagon ass got exposed and now your mad, stick to making ? threads (that I keep bodying) you bring nothing to the table on this part of the forum
    Boston ? ? , you been a Bandwagon Warriors fan for the last two years.
    dzdla28ufjbt.jpeg

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    tumblr_inline_o7a94f75by1t9s98p_500.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    If it were a 2 on 2 situation, D&W would win easily IMO. However, in the context of their respective teams, I think the Splah brothers are more effective.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry & Thompson
    The one's with the Chip is a better duo
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Westbrook & Durant
    waterproof wrote: »
    The one's with the Chip is a better duo

Is Parker & Ginoboli better all time @waterproof ?