• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i read the royce young article he did on kd

he sound like a hurt fan

that article was his cry

he had some decent insight but his article came off very homerish

sounded like a mad fan more than an objective writer

the points he made about kd not wanting to be the leader anymore and or the 'two headed duo' were insightful

everything else wasnt
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Did they not just give him 100 mil ?

There's more than one way to build a contender, yours just won't work

You can get Cousins and you'd make the playoffs but that team ain't getting past the Bucks in a couple years or Cleveland now or any West upcoming team

Idek why a Wizard fan would be opposed to giving up Wall/Porter for Westbrook

Westbrook is a top 10 player, Wall ain't top 20...What we talking about ?

So explain how Westbrook is going to get us past the Bucks and the Cavs?

He's not but he's a better piece to build around

You talking about trading for Cousins so y'all can be the new Atlanta

and somebody tell me how a top 20 player couldn't compete for the 8 seed in the East

Wall and Cousins are better building pieces than Westbrook and Beal which is what you are saying. That is easy to see.

Let's start off with Wall being injured damn near the whole season and still playing 70+ games. Beal only played 55 games. The rest of the starters are Gortat, Porter and either Nene or Jared Dudley. Then the Morris twin took over the 4 spot after a mid-season trade. Biggest factor of all ? Randy Whitman as the coach.

For an injured non-score first PG who had that line up to play with. the wizards were competing for the playoffs considering they finished 3 games back from the 8th seed. I'd say Wall did a hell of a job.

Westbrook> Wall/Cousins

Westbrook/Cousins>>Wall/Cousins

I'm not talking about the ? ass Wizards anymore

Peezy I ain't even read your post
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how KD was frustrated with Westbrook it was plenty of times in big moments and games where KD was acting like a ? and not taking over and Russ had to cover for his ass like said before that's why Lebron always will own KD when he play certain players and teams he strinks under pressure KD blew a 3-1 lead to GS because that was his team and he neverd took over the last 3 games and it cost them the series He taking the Hoe route if he trying to blame his decision for leaving on Russ he should said I left because I need more help.

Preach! Can't think of a game where Durant said, "? it! Ball!" since that Spurs game ages ago where he dropped like 16 in the fourth on some LeBron versus Detroit Jr. ? .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    I don't see how KD was frustrated with Westbrook it was plenty of times in big moments and games where KD was acting like a ? and not taking over and Russ had to cover for his ass like said before that's why Lebron always will own KD when he play certain players and teams he strinks under pressure KD blew a 3-1 lead to GS because that was his team and he neverd took over the last 3 games and it cost them the series He taking the Hoe route if he trying to blame his decision for leaving on Russ he should said I left because I need more help.

Preach! Can't think of a game where Durant said, "? it! Ball!" since that Spurs game ages ago where he dropped like 16 in the fourth on some LeBron versus Detroit Jr. ? .

Durant went like 6-20 in the 1st half of game 6 of the wcf he was overly aggressive and missing mad shots,y'all do not be watching these games just run wit narratives
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can get Cousins and you'd make the playoffs but that team ain't getting past the Bucks in a couple years or Cleveland now or any West upcoming team

and somebody tell me how a top 20 player couldn't compete for the 8 seed in the East

Wall and Cousins are better building pieces than Westbrook and Beal which is what you are saying. That is easy to see.

Let's start off with Wall being injured damn near the whole season and still playing 70+ games. Beal only played 55 games. The rest of the starters are Gortat, Porter and either Nene or Jared Dudley. Then the Morris twin took over the 4 spot after a mid-season trade. Biggest factor of all ? Randy Whitman as the coach.

For an injured non-score first PG who had that line up to play with. the wizards were competing for the playoffs considering they finished 3 games back from the 8th seed. I'd say Wall did a hell of a job.

Westbrook> Wall/Cousins

!00% ? on all that ? you talking.

Westbrook and Cousins could never be better than Wall and Cousins for the simple fact that Westbrook would NEVER feed Cousins in the post. Only the Lord knows how many shots Durant would've gotten if he couldn't handle the ball and had to depend on Westbrook for post entry passes.

You one of them ? who was impressed with Westbrooks run of triple doubles with a box score of 30pts on 10-35 shots 12 rebs 13 ast and 9 to.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Westbrook> Wall/Cousins

!00% ? on all that ? you talking.

Westbrook and Cousins could never be better than Wall and Cousins for the simple fact that Westbrook would NEVER feed Cousins in the post. Only the Lord knows how many shots Durant would've gotten if he couldn't handle the ball and had to depend on Westbrook for post entry passes.

You one of them ? who was impressed with Westbrooks run of triple doubles with a box score of 30pts on 10-35 shots 12 rebs 13 ast and 9 to.

This post is flawed as ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wolves signed Brandon rush btw
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Oh ok
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh ok

Yeah I know..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is y'all fascination with Wall, he's not as nice as y'all make him to be
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is y'all fascination with Wall, he's not as nice as y'all make him to be

Thanks for this powerful content

Not the time for you to be a ? ?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Wade going to Denver would be the most random signing ever

"So Dwyane when can we do the presentation the people of Denver cant wait to see you"

"Nah I'm good see yall at training camp"
  • R.D.
    Options

Westbrook> Wall/Cousins

Too much logic? I understand, it's overwhelming to ? who talk out the ass on a regular basis. Some people watch, some watch basketball, some do neither and pretend to do both

Nah I just really didn't read

I only read the 1st sentence of this one
    <3
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Westbrook> Wall/Cousins

Too much logic? I understand, it's overwhelming to ? who talk out the ass on a regular basis. Some people watch, some watch basketball, some do neither and pretend to do both

Nah I just really didn't read

I only read the 1st sentence of this one
    <3

U having an off day, ull b back to sensible posts soon
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no "fascination" with wall. He's a dope player we appreciate, it's that simple. Comparisons with rondo and sayin there are 15 better pgs and over 20 better players are just asinine statements. Whats the fascination with actin like we stans when we point out how stupid that ? is?
  • R.D.
    Options
    Lmaooo

He's a dope player
  • R.D.
    Options
    80 new posts I'm thinking finally some breaking news on Wade/Russ instead I get Nene on a 1 year deal and a bunch of RD in full ? mode posts smh

Another ? I son routinely

I use to think you knew your shot cause you posted often

Then I started reading your posts not about the Celtics