What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The WFT Kit - We Fuckin Tonight

Replies

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga my post like two posts above yours foh
    I let u nigz get away with some shit but not my fucking methods (ll)
    Cot dammit man
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Cot dammit man

let me let u in on something right quick. there's probably 3 peoples posts on here that I read and not even every time. you ain't one of them b...

so excuse me if we think alike

wmlataadxi8u.jpeg
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    ReppinTimeBenjaminESplackavelliOhMars
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all wack. Just hit'em with that good ole 238am text like "I know you ain't in bed yet"

Then just pull up and text "come outside"

Chicks love shit like that.... It makes them feel young like they being sneaky.... I still do that with my wife sometimes after I get off work at night.... Shits awesome

_Goldie_Brother_FiveReppinTimegrYmes
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Du like 35 and still sneaks out his mom's house

Shut up urkel

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Du like 35 and still sneaks out his mom's house

Shut up urkel

Its stefan
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Brother_Fivepachá12ReppinTimeMallyG
  • NeighborhoodNomad. NeighborhoodNomad. Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Bottle of liquor, weed, condoms

@allicfemales

This may be true but every woman is different, different, likes, dislikes, and personalities. So your approach, expectations and experience will always be different.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Hennessy, good convo, a loud pack, and of course some dick. I can cook too.... that's really all I need.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So nobody gon post tha Cosby special?
  • MizuryLillithMizuryLillith Lady Radium KELT-2Ab, Andromeda Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    So this white bitch been suckin dick this whole time

Where tf I been

@iKingGodGivBiz see. Told ya.
    MissK wrote: »
    @MissK - When I bring that mix of Jhene Aiko, some Eric Benet, Tyreese and some Norah Jones on that opium vibe, a bottle of wine + some purple, + some good and funny conversation = WFT

^lol sounds like some real friend zone type shit tho......super sad face :) :#

The friend zone with occasional benefits is a beautiful thing.
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Cot dammit man

let me let u in on something right quick. there's probably 3 peoples posts on here that I read and not even every time. you ain't one of them b...

so excuse me if we think alike

wmlataadxi8u.jpeg

npa5yMn.gif
    Nigga tf
    We dont fucking think alike I seen some of the bullshit u write
    U dont read my posts....hmmm that was the second one u replied too
    Listen blood I aint gon tell u again. This the last time u make that mistake
    psychobutcher Brother_FiveReppinTime
    S2J wrote: »
    MissK wrote: »
    @MissK - When I bring that mix of Jhene Aiko, some Eric Benet, Tyreese and some Norah Jones on that opium vibe, a bottle of wine + some purple, + some good and funny conversation = WFT

^lol sounds like some real friend zone type shit tho......super sad face :) :#

The friend zone with occasional benefits is a beautiful thing.

Hug with a graze of titty.

I'm talking about friends with benefits. Fuck friends. Buddies
  • MizuryLillithMizuryLillith Lady Radium KELT-2Ab, Andromeda Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ a graze of titty
    Fuck em, duck em, leave em alone.
  • yellowtapesportyellowtapesport Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MsSouthern I'm cooking spaghetti with texas toast she bringing the wine..throw in some 112, KY jelly and magnums its goin down

@obnoxiouslyfresh pick her up from the airport to intimate first 48 tour of the city capped off at upscale hotel room w/ a view..roses and Rose Moet already on the bed..goin down raw dogg on rose petals

Fuck em, duck em, leave em alone.
    Splackavelli
    Me @MissK and @obnoxiouslyfresh in the private room of a strip club getting a lap dance from @Westie and Pico = WFT
    MissK
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    hold up...da re up

westie : start the night off wit a drive out of the city to rural Massachusetts. AC got double sides, make sure knows she can adjust it so fit her whenever. Turn on the satellite radio, scan for a moment, tell her I can never decide what's right for the mood. use her input to set the mood.

pull over to a mountain top, burn one and lay back in the whip listen to whatever she chose and just chopped it up under the moonlight. case I ain't mention, the whip brainless(rented..goat me) ask her to let me see dem dogs so I can rub em down as she bitches about how much she on her feet. yeah yeah I hear you, that bitch did what? oh she crazy. before you know it..dome work (applaud me)

OB gotta take her to the hood soul food spot to let her know it's real and a nigga can protect her if need be. fix up somethin wit my nigga that own the dojo so we can spar a lil and have some physical fun. make sure she bring an extra set of clothes cause it's straight to some seafood by the river. for you know it, dome in the whip (applaud me)

Kai kid nap and sex slave it
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    NeighborhoodNomad. BetaMallyGOhMars
    Stop being difficult Pico.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My good credit followed by my credit report for proof....that's it...that's all...holla at me if you need a cosigner ladies...*mic drop*
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    NeighborhoodNomad. WestieBenjaminE
    hold up...da re up

westie : start the night off wit a drive out of the city to rural Massachusetts. AC got double sides, make sure knows she can adjust it so fit her whenever. Turn on the satellite radio, scan for a moment, tell her I can never decide what's right for the mood. use her input to set the mood.

pull over to a mountain top, burn one and lay back in the whip listen to whatever she chose and just chopped it up under the moonlight. case I ain't mention, the whip brainless(rented..goat me) ask her to let me see dem dogs so I can rub em down as she bitches about how much she on her feet. yeah yeah I hear you, that bitch did what? oh she crazy. before you know it..dome work (applaud me)

OB gotta take her to the hood soul food spot to let her know it's real and a nigga can protect her if need be. fix up somethin wit my nigga that own the dojo so we can spar a lil and have some physical fun. make sure she bring an extra set of clothes cause it's straight to some seafood by the river. for you know it, dome in the whip (applaud me)

Kai kid nap and sex slave it

GOAT until the last part.