What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official IC Redemption Thread

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
edited August 2016 in AKA Donkey
This is a thread for those of you who got ran off a internet message board. This is your redemption. Your sins can be forgiven and you can go ahead and join the pack once again.

@S2J yes even you. Come on in, explain yourself, and fight back you retard fucker.

@t0wers come on back. We know you lurk. Hell you probably got an alias. We don't care about you stealing socks anymore.

@CP203 come on nigga. What you did ain't that bad that shit was just funny and these bitches was funnier for falling for it. You gets no blame nigga.

@kingjamal you super simp bastard. You made swij look like superfly. But at least it wasn't a tranny. And that nigga still posting.

I can't think of who else was ran off.
Fuck you, I'm a mod
HerbalVaporCapersCainRecaptimus_Prime360AP21_Goldie_iron man1TrillfateStewReppinTimeOhMarsinfamous114BrideofKillaSionNah SonBenjaminEMrCrookedLetterTonyDubbz i ro nygnsDupac808HiLife808englishdudePeace_79BlackAX410miamivice305rip.dillaCashmoneyDux

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no redemption for six... that nut job could stay wherever she is at.

yall need to delete her content. She bringing down the IC Digital Property value

I just wanted to see what the reaction would be. Too soon I see. Lol
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    ShottaDaBeastCapitalB
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
    @SixSickSins is a very fragile story. She buried herself.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    CapitalBrip.dillaCashmoneyDux
  • ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joker officially the best donkey mod.

I miss Amber. I would call her and check up on her but I think she'd react poorly and blame me for my brother's actions.
    Idiopathic JokergnsElzo69RenaissanceSion
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Joker officially the best donkey mod.

I miss Amber. I would call her and check up on her but I think she'd react poorly and blame me for my brother's actions.

Who's Amber again?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what my nigga CP do??
    i know he fucked on some IC bitches but i caught the tail end of the hoopla and didnt bother to go thru all the posts..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    CashmoneyDux
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple nights I've been in tears laughing on gta. That night with the rainbow parachute. I couldn't stop laughing Dallas and Trollio funny as fuck
    TonyDubbzdallas' 4 eva
  • PaprikaPaprika Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add my name in for what's about to go down.
    Recaptimus_Prime360infamous114
    Paprika wrote: »
    Add my name in for what's about to go down.

And what is about to go down?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Posts: 21,790 Regulator
    Not surprised @gns is disgusted with female nudes

#gheyaf

#googledontlie
    UTDefense.jpg
    JonnyRoccITgnsOmegaConflictJusDre313
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

I still skeet off to your nudes
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    MsSouthern
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

I still skeet off to your nudes

What her nips look like?