What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

HipHopDX Breakdown - Andre 3000: The Greatest Rapper Of All Time

13468911

Replies

  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    FOH. Laziest nigga in the game. JE got his work ethic from 3k.

    Most Dumbest comments in The Reason material. When JE puts out 6 albums and numerous more verses outside of that then holla at me. "FOH"

    Lol. We got a fan here. How many projects Big Boi put out since the last Outkast joint??Exactly. The GOAT can't put together a 12 track album after all these yrs? Give that nigga the GOAT feature title and get em the "FOH".

    Face>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Only reason I quoted your post is cause u called him the " Laziest nigga in the game" that's not true. What u just typed is irrelevant to my post. Go fix that and I'll apologize.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    edited January 2017
    The Recipe wrote: »
    He aint doing all the work himself as these niggas is breaking it down for yall, if a nigga has a ghost writer and aint doing all the work he lose all his points like Dre, Diddy, Ye and Drake right? So how do you get all your points when your in a duo doing half the work or getting help? Should he get half the points?

    Yo bruh, you're in every single 3000 thread hating on that nigga(i can prove it if u don't believe me) and u just compared him to Dre, Diddy and Ye, you should probably call yourself an Andre 3000 hater and be done with it.
    Revolver OcelotIntelligent_Hoodlum MECCA1000
  • KneeGro_DuperManKneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we're just talking rapping skills....no albums none of that shit? Then he's in the debate no question. Once you bring albums into it & him doing the Love Below, he pretty much kept himself in that "GOAT group" box, but that's if we're talking just rap.
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Thought doesn't have any solo albums, but I'd consider him better than Andre 3000.

    Then again, I prefer The Roots to Outkast.

    So my point is Andre 3K isn't The Goat because Black Thought is better imo.

    Thats just my opinion.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif






    The Recipenickel-us PblacktuxD.Original
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    He aint doing all the work himself as these niggas is breaking it down for yall, if a nigga has a ghost writer and aint doing all the work he lose all his points like Dre, Diddy, Ye and Drake right? So how do you get all your points when your in a duo doing half the work or getting help? Should he get half the points?

    Yo bruh, you're in every single 3000 thread hating on that nigga(i can prove it if u don't believe me) and u just compared him to Dre, Diddy and Ye, you should probably call yourself an Andre 3000 hater and be done with it.

    You in every 3K thread D riding (I can prove it if you dont believe me) you should probably call yourself a stan.
    freshb651
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    A dope verse and a half for 15 tracks aint as hard as 3 verses for 15 tracks, we talkin 2 different levels of pressure here. Concepts beat selection and general direction is all on you. I cant talk to you about walkin home in the dark dolo if you use the buddy system every night. It's not fair to the ones who have.

    Sion
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    The Recipe wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Okay i see...he can't be considered the GOAT Rapper not because of his Talent...but because of a Technicality lol got it.

    Well,
    Threads over guys.
    Black Thought gets the Crown :joy: smh y'all niggas here brah

    I think people forget that Black Thought debuted in 93 along with Nas, 3K, Biggie and other great artists of that era...

    He literally outshines ANY artist he's on Jimmy Fallon with...that's Crazy. You can't say that about 3K, Nas, Jay, Biggie, or LL

    His Relevancy today with NO solo album is fucking amazing... (He on Fallon every night)
    No other artist can send the entire NBC Viewership into a Frenzy over a a few bars brah.


    Lol nigga has a Contract with Jimmy Fallon that's why...c'mon don't act like the nigga in High Demand outchea.

    Dre get seen at the Strip Club out here and niggas act like they spotted a Rare MewTwo out that MF

    That went way over your head.

    No it didn't he's just playing dumb because that killed his argument for why 3K is the goat.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    The RecipeBuilt 4 cuban linxachewon87Chi Snow
  • JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought @ Work >>>> any 3k verse
    "Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

    Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon


    31-drapetomania.jpg
    The RecipeBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    He aint doing all the work himself as these niggas is breaking it down for yall, if a nigga has a ghost writer and aint doing all the work he lose all his points like Dre, Diddy, Ye and Drake right? So how do you get all your points when your in a duo doing half the work or getting help? Should he get half the points?

    Yo bruh, you're in every single 3000 thread hating on that nigga(i can prove it if u don't believe me) and u just compared him to Dre, Diddy and Ye, you should probably call yourself an Andre 3000 hater and be done with it.

    You in every 3K thread D riding (I can prove it if you dont believe me) you should probably call yourself a stan.

    Prove it. As a matter of fact, find a post where I called him the GOAT and I'll give u my mod spot :joy:
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,210 Regulator
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Black Thought doesn't have any solo albums, but I'd consider him better than Andre 3000.

    Then again, I prefer The Roots to Outkast.

    So my point is Andre 3K isn't The Goat because Black Thought is better imo.

    Thats just my opinion.

    Name Black Thoughts top 5 verses. I'll challenge u

    1. last verse on Universe @ War
    2. Web
    3. 75 Bars
    4. 2nd and 3rd Verse in Boom (not because of the lyrics but because he sounds just like Big Daddy Kane and Kool G Rap. When this song came out I thought it was really Big Daddy Kane and Kool G Rap!!!)


    And here's the number 5 verse, I'm not sure if its an actual song;

    Harvard Freestyle

    That shit took u a min huh? Lol

    Word. Now listen to these

    Any verse on Southernplayalistic
    Any verse on ATLiens
    Any verse on Aquemini
    Any verse on Stankonia
    Any random verse on somebody else's project

    Nobody ever remembers Black Thoughts rhymes....fact. That's no disrespect to Black Thought, homie is a GREAT top 20 rapper so don't get it twisted.
    JonnyRoccITTheGOATericb4prez
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    If we're talking all things hip hop music at its peak. From classic albums, to classic features, to classic battles, to classic stories, to classic lines, to longevity, catalog to versatility, talent, and integrity, impact. Sorry to break it to niggas, but the answer always has to be Nasir Jones. Musically, his resume is out of this world.

    He wrote illmatic at 17.... 3000 Hasn't dropped a hip hop solo album.....We can't have this discussion. As far as talent goes. I can't put anybody dead or alive over Nas. There are some I won't put him over, but nobody is clear cut better than Nas. NOBODY.
    The Recipefreshb651Chi Snowrip.dilla
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas has made too much history on his own to have his stripes overlooked by a nigga who has never had his own album cover.
    The RecipeChi Snownickel-us Pblacktux
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after they "disqualify" him...now ppl wanna talk Skills. Smh Lol
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

    tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    ericb4prezStewThe Recipe
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So after they "disqualify" him...now ppl wanna talk Skills. Smh Lol

    Andre 3000 is not better than Nas skillwise, but the prerequisite to being in the top 5 is your discography, not you and ya mans discography.
    Chi SnowThe Recipe
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    He aint doing all the work himself as these niggas is breaking it down for yall, if a nigga has a ghost writer and aint doing all the work he lose all his points like Dre, Diddy, Ye and Drake right? So how do you get all your points when your in a duo doing half the work or getting help? Should he get half the points?

    Yo bruh, you're in every single 3000 thread hating on that nigga(i can prove it if u don't believe me) and u just compared him to Dre, Diddy and Ye, you should probably call yourself an Andre 3000 hater and be done with it.

    You in every 3K thread D riding (I can prove it if you dont believe me) you should probably call yourself a stan.

    Prove it. As a matter of fact, find a post where I called him the GOAT and I'll give u my mod spot :joy:

    I dont give no fucks about a mod spot bruh. Im a mod in real life.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Black Thought doesn't have any solo albums, but I'd consider him better than Andre 3000.

    Then again, I prefer The Roots to Outkast.

    So my point is Andre 3K isn't The Goat because Black Thought is better imo.

    Thats just my opinion.

    Name Black Thoughts top 5 verses. I'll challenge u

    1. last verse on Universe @ War
    2. Web
    3. 75 Bars
    4. 2nd and 3rd Verse in Boom (not because of the lyrics but because he sounds just like Big Daddy Kane and Kool G Rap. When this song came out I thought it was really Big Daddy Kane and Kool G Rap!!!)


    And here's the number 5 verse, I'm not sure if its an actual song;

    Harvard Freestyle

    That shit took u a min huh? Lol

    Word. Now listen to these

    Any verse on Southernplayalistic
    Any verse on ATLiens
    Any verse on Aquemini
    Any verse on Stankonia
    Any random verse on somebody else's project

    Nobody ever remembers Black Thoughts rhymes....fact. That's no disrespect to Black Thought, homie is a GREAT top 20 rapper so don't get it twisted.

    Goes to show he dont really got nothing signature, just random lmfao
    5 Grandfreshb651
Sign In or Register to comment.