SEX DOLLS ARE COMING

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the idea is that women are such ? that men would rather design their perfect companion as opposed to putting up with the organic model.

It's not just about sex, if it was men would just buy hoes. If you have enough money to buy a sex bot, you have enough money to buy hookers or whatever material ? to wrap around yourself to attract gold diggers.

So it would suffice to say that These Men can get something from a machine that it can't get from a human.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if it had a clench button? :#
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the beginning of Westworld!

westworlde09.jpg?w=840
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    What makes it so weird is that ...These men are dating these dolls

They are taking them to restaurants and then beach...Having picnics ... giving them showers.... holding their hands and thighs

And this man has his interacting with his kids !!

They are not just ? a doll !!

? a doll I want a lifelike android or a fembot like Austin powers. I want something that's able to walk and talk on its own. I don't want something I have to haul around from room to room like weekend at bernies.
    *still patiently waiting for the pico 5000 model*
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    I think the Japanese have already taken this sex doll ? to the next level. It's so bad over there the men don't even want real women.

The japanese government is actually setting up dates for its citizens .

And that ? STILL not working....

Anyways, I already see the Femteps fuming at this...so this just got a thumbs up. Not my tastes, tho.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    What if it had a clench button? :#

? I'm not coming back in here. It's already gross to picture a man shagging a latex doll talkin all sexy to it, pulling its hair. Ewwww. That would be a deal breaker if I was told they had to resort to a sex doll for a while.

Just saying that clenching might be a deal breaker lol

I don't grabbing hair or nothing just straight pounding. Then I return it because once is enough
  • LordZuko
    Options

They are taking them to restaurants and then beach...Having picnics ... giving them showers.... holding their hands and thighs

? a doll I want a lifelike android or a fembot like Austin powers. I want something that's able to walk and talk on its own. I don't want something I have to haul around from room to room like weekend at bernies.
    *still patiently waiting for the pico 5000 model*

That's probably ten years away. If the constraints on ai are broken maybe less
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    In-this-picture-taken-on-May-9-2017-ph.jpg

Why tf is this doll in a wheelchair??? i guess that's she moves around.. Lmaooooo
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Idk why people are shocked that there are markets for weird ass sexual interests. If dudes can get pegged, and be into financial ? , or ? , or licking butt cracks, then let the weirdos ? robots.

At least no ? kids will come from their sex, unlike all the other weirdos I referenced
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In-this-picture-taken-on-May-9-2017-ph.jpg

EDITORS-NOTE-Graphic-content-In-this.jpg

? was killin himself with that doll under them covers hahaha lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ova wit

got a towel for her and everything

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

Damn you a hater girl lol. Why you mad at them doing their thing and enjoying life? The guy in this video is not even ignoring his wife and she accepts it because of that. The guy has his whole family involved and they are happy

Cause it's twisted and weird

Since I am a hater for not accepting this lifestyle as normal .....You're not cause what you just aren't into it ?

Please

Nice try

dead @ the bolded sounding like the same criticism aimed at ? folks

if a straight person thinks ? ? is weird or disgusting then they are called homophobic

I don't understand why are women so disgusted by these sex dolls

I'd rather these same dudes have a doll instead of out here targeting innocent human beings

but yet women think there is a difference between one of these doll loving guys and the women out here using mechanical ? and ? LMAO

Nope

Y'all are trying but swing and miss each time
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the beginning of Westworld!

I'd ? the dog snot out of Delores
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    ? off getting introduced to that ? , Imma set that ? on fire you ask me to treat it like a human.

Hating and jealousy is not the answer

Naw like I wouldn't even have to do that cuz I'd be gone, keep your weird ass rubber doll and have a good life.

So having a sex doll means a bad life? Why are threatened by a doll b? The guy is not ignoring his wife for it lol

No I didn't mean a doll implied a bad life, jsut have a good one, with your doll. Idc if he's ignoring her or not, I wouldn't stick around. Do you see me walking around cuddling and caressing my ? !?!?

I ? does not have the form of a human. You would look pretty weird walking around with a ? lol
  • LordZuko
    Options
    It's pretty spot on. You can't even give a legitimate reason why a sexbot is different from a silver bullet
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn you a hater girl lol. Why you mad at them doing their thing and enjoying life? The guy in this video is not even ignoring his wife and she accepts it because of that. The guy has his whole family involved and they are happy

Since I am a hater for not accepting this lifestyle as normal .....You're not cause what you just aren't into it ?

Please

Nice try

dead @ the bolded sounding like the same criticism aimed at ? folks

if a straight person thinks ? ? is weird or disgusting then they are called homophobic

I don't understand why are women so disgusted by these sex dolls

I'd rather these same dudes have a doll instead of out here targeting innocent human beings

but yet women think there is a difference between one of these doll loving guys and the women out here using mechanical ? and ? LMAO

Nope

Y'all are trying but swing and miss each time

Madame Southern you are witnessing the future WORLDWIDE DIVISION

On one side men and women who will live in the virtual world a la Matrix and evolve around androids. Your house, your fridge,your living room table will managed by an AI who will tell you what to eat depending on the hour and your BMI. Sex dolls and virtual sex, ARTIFICIAL WOMBS will be the borm for these people.

Oon the other side the traditionalists who will refuse to attain that level of artifice.

• VulcanRaven
    Options

Please

Nice try

It is weird but nothing to feel so strongly about. If it makes them happy then more power to them. Women working was weird at one point as was interracial dating
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude it's weird to walk around and snuggle with your sex toy. Something you ? all over... idc if the toy is shaped like a ? or human.