Straight Black Men Are the White People of Black People

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie an ill troll masked in a black feminist body...this some inception level troll attempt
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    gorilla wrote: »
    I'm sick of this "but but but black women get treated the worst" ? . It divides us as a people and usually generates from man hating ? or ? ass dudes raised by man hating ? .

I don't know any black man that would argue that our sisters don't have it as hard as us, we in this ? together. However we are attacked on different fronts, in different ways. The only thing we should be doing is trying to build together instead of trying to make enemies out of each other. The problem is there's a large segment of our sisters who want attention and control. So they make us out to be on par with the white man's evilness.
    Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

Doesn't make it any less true. And I'll say the same thing about black men who hate black women simply out of their experiences with the bad ones they've chosen. It goes both way but here we're talking about the monster we are being made out to be by our own community.

yes or no - are there black men who are monsters?

yo wtf??????

So now they don't exist? There are no black men who are monsters? Like when you would ask a white person this how would you expect them to answer? I'm being real I didn't say all black men are monsters I said do they exist. Try to answer without feelings please.

what do u mean by monster?

? , abusers, murderers.

Or Monster Lite - have very misogynistic selfish, harmful views. Do those men exist?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie an ill troll masked in a black feminist body...this some inception level troll attempt

Westie is a ? ..

and the irony is ? like her are the reason men turn to monsters that she's in here cryin about..
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sick of this "but but but black women get treated the worst" ? . It divides us as a people and usually generates from man hating ? or ? ass dudes raised by man hating ? .

I don't know any black man that would argue that our sisters don't have it as hard as us, we in this ? together. However we are attacked on different fronts, in different ways. The only thing we should be doing is trying to build together instead of trying to make enemies out of each other. The problem is there's a large segment of our sisters who want attention and control. So they make us out to be on par with the white man's evilness.
    Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

Doesn't make it any less true. And I'll say the same thing about black men who hate black women simply out of their experiences with the bad ones they've chosen. It goes both way but here we're talking about the monster we are being made out to be by our own community.

Of course. But are all or even the vast majority? This article seems to try and insinuate that.

okay I didn't interpret that. My whole point is there are many black men Who don't give a ? about issues that are concerning black women, ? black people, trans black people. Anything that doesn't fit into their straight male box. A lot like white people. That's all I'm saying. that doesn't mean that it's all black men or most black men or half of black men their means that there is a population that doesn't really give a ? about the rest of black people.

So if it's not all, most or even half then why is this being constantly pushed?
  • Westie
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

Westie is a ? ..

and the irony is ? like her are the reason men turn to monsters that she's in here cryin about..

yeah okay I'm the one crying. Not the one calling names, highly offended. I just happen to agree with the statement. I'm sorry if that hurts a little Feefees ? .
  • Westie
    Options
    I turn men into monsters now okay. Y'all are fragile beings. Lmfao
  • CapitalB
    Options

Westie is a ? ..

yeah okay I'm the one crying. Not the one calling names, highly offended. I just happen to agree with the statement. I'm sorry if that hurts a little Feefees ? .

im not callin names..
    who's in here callin names!!?

u aint a ? ??

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

yo wtf??????

So now they don't exist? There are no black men who are monsters? Like when you would ask a white person this how would you expect them to answer? I'm being real I didn't say all black men are monsters I said do they exist. Try to answer without feelings please.

what do u mean by monster?

? , abusers, murderers.

Or Monster Lite - have very misogynistic selfish, harmful views.
    Do those men exist?
    part of life tho whats ur point again
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Westie is a ? ..

im not callin names..

u aint a ? ??

im confused...but im not a lesbian
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I turn men into monsters now okay. Y'all are fragile beings. Lmfao

men treated women like women until women wanted to be treated like ? ..

i mean "equal to man." lmmfao
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's more of that cracka created division. Crackas are the white people to black people don't get it twisted. A straight black man never denied you a credit loan.. Maybe a credit bag but u knowhatimsayin
  • Westie
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    to be real the regular straight working class black man is the one who gets treated the worst...

source.gif

Gotdamn yall are funny af
  • CapitalB
    Options

Westie is a ? ..

im not callin names..

u aint a ? ??

im confused...but im not a lesbian

no.. no ur not.
    but this thread will be overrun wit them soon enough..

thread title is like a bat signal for lesbians..

right now they got the butch ? in here holdin it down for them. smfh
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The argument that my mere existence is "problematic" is a concept I wholly reject. I don't care what a self-defacing ? writes.

The Assassination of the Black Male image continues decades after Earl Ofari Hutchinson wrote the book. Now we're all rapists, thugs, wife-beaters and abusers. Sadly, when Hutchinson wrote that book he was talking about WHITE people assassinating the black male image, now its self-hating negros and black women. The irony.

why is talking about the reality of what blk women face anti-blk male?

is there not misogyny within the blk community?

blk women, same a blk men, are dying at the hands of our male counterparts at alarming rates...why is that not worth a discussion?

why are always told we’re being divisive when we talk about what’s going on? that has a silencing effect

if you read the article with a open mind, it's not your existence that is problematic ...but your complicity in propagating the status quo
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This article makes absolutely no ? sense.
  • Westie
    Options
    to be real the regular straight working class black man is the one who gets treated the worst...

Westie u laughing but lets keep it real... what rights group speaks up for us? U got the whole ? agenda and the pushing of men to be feminine... feminist movements and women issues U got the whole tricking and money being whats important... so for the averege black man working check to check who aint ? who looks out or cares about them?

Are you a men's rights activist? I think you might be because you sound like those white guys. Let me ask you this Who gives a ? when a black Trans woman is killed? And might not be enough people but who is Marching In the Street For the black men who get killed by police? We Care meaning black women and a lot of ? Black people when it's y'all. Do you show up for black women, ? people who are black? Trans people who are black? Or do you not give a ? about them?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's true tho.

Fight me.

Does this make black women the white women of black people?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Westie u laughing but lets keep it real... what rights group speaks up for us? U got the whole ? agenda and the pushing of men to be feminine... feminist movements and women issues U got the whole tricking and money being whats important... so for the averege black man working check to check who aint ? who looks out or cares about them?

what?

passage from the article:

(He's referring to blk men)

We’re the ones for whom the first black president created an entire initiative to assist and uplift. We’re the ones whose beatings and deaths at the hands of the police galvanize the community in a way that the beatings and sexual assaults and deaths that those same police inflict upon black women do not. We’re the ones whose mistreatment inspired a boycott of the NFL despite the NFL’s long history of mishandling and outright ignoring far worse crimes against black women.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you a men's rights activist? I think you might be because you sound like those white guys. Let me ask you this Who gives a ? when a black Trans woman is killed? And might not be enough people but who is Marching In the Street For the black men who get killed by police? We Care meaning black women and a lot of ? Black people when it's y'all. Do you show up for black women, ? people who are black? Trans people who are black? Or do you not give a ? about them?

I aint none of that. Im a normal straight black man who made observation ... I have no issue with ? folk. I support black women. but yall will Judas us black men in a heart beat.
  • Westie
    edited September 2017
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    I was just talking to my wife about the b.e.t. black girls rock show and how afrocentric they portray it. When its the young boys who need that encouragement the most. Our initiation is "have you got some ? yet young ? ?" that's our rights of passage, the only industry that nurtures the black youth is sports

So that poisonous mindframe, who perpetuates that, who is there telling that young black man that ? ? generally speaking of course