a.mann wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

No. Not even half my body count.

OK this is where I draw the line. You just insecure then if you can ? all you want before yall met but she can't?

? men and women are not equal therefore what is acceptable behavior for men should not be acceptable behavior for women.

So if ? is supposed to ? a bunch of women, but women ain't supposed to be ? that much then who you ? ? ?

The way a lot of these ? is talking, namely ? like @LordZuko, is that they seemingly don’t like women...like at all.

Dude literally said that women are worse than used cars.

Take a step back and take that in for all it’s worth.

If that’s how you view women, how do you view men, ? ? You sound wild ? . Like wild. Sometimes, you say a smidge of something that makes sense...like it has logic behind it and you ? it up with some other ? that seems emotionally fueled by ? tears. Your consistency is kinda disgusting. We get it, you don’t like women and their antics...

So contrastly, you either like ? or are asexual or something else. Fact is, the term “men going their own way” even by itself...sounds wild ? . What way you going, ? ? Explain.

Matter fact, don’t.

Been saying this for years. It's clear that a lot of ? don't actually love or like women...they just tolerate them.

Outside of their body women aren't that likeable and while you're trying to love them, they don't love you.

Y'all some sucka for love type of ? .

So at what age did you discover you enjoy the company and intimacy of men more than women....?
    2iitt1y.jpg

Exactly.

Homie is dodging the question because he knows it confirms that the culmination of what he’s saying...like in its entirety..is some “I like men better/more than women” ? .

zuko....this ? wouldnt mind giving out his location...lol

aye irony......you looking for europe shows still?

definitely still lookin

I'm your huckleberry shoot that location. I'll let you know when i come to the east coast.

no ? but...

1486 Eddystone Drive
    Virginia Beach, Va 23456.

Hit me when your around the way. You just made a ? mistake.

@LordZuko

Hmm you talk like a man. Let's see if You can die like one.

my guy. just stop talking.

hit me when you're around the way.

You don't mind signing waivers do you?

? , you already said something about me dying.

? you, ? your waivers, and ? your ? ? you ? too. hit me when youre around the ? way.

Serious harm or death is a possibility, well a nigh probability. I just want to indemnify myself against any criminal or civil discourse.

It's for both our benefits really.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

Yep

Would I wife a chick that had trains ran on her?
    Nope

Couldn't say I would wife her if I knew off the rip.

What if she never told you about the threesome till you and her were deep into the relationship ie live together and or love each other? Would you dip on her?

Honestly you don't know the answer to that question until it happens.

Its easy to say no now tho.

Happened to one of my friends when we were drinking at a get together. Someone had a card game with that was basically "I have or i have never" and someone asked a girl if she ever had a threesome, and she admitted that she let 5 dudes run a train on her once.

Everyone was baffled. So my friends girl goes "thats disgusting, how could u do that "

Then she goes " ah well I had 2 dudes at once too" now obviously my boy didnt know this, and she decided the right place was to tell everyone at this get together.

Most awkward silence I've been through.

@Busta Carmichael So what did he say when he found out in front of everyone?

? rage obviously. Don't remember much but he flipped out lmao.

@Busta Carmichael Are they still together?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Lmao @ women were virgins before they had .. Duh ?

Feminist believe all women were born ? so I had to stress that.

yeah that's exactly what feminists believe you don't sound stupid at all

Yes some of those ? do believe that women are born ? just ask Amber rose

why don't you Post something that shows where she said that women are born ? . Then I will call her on the community Hoe phone that all of us feminists share.

Whats the # ?
    for research purposes of course.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    guess what y'all

people be ? out here

even for ya'll that "KNOW" your woman aint never done no ? like that.....please believe she would or would have if there were no "consequences".....this thread kinda shows how they're condemned for doing ? "men" claim to want from them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE6iQ5HiJts

I dont need you tellin me what all she do
    she ? everybody and I ? everybody too

realist ? that lil ? ever made if you can look past the played up ignorance....that ? be trollin but on some true life ?

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna give credence to a Bodak Yellow video.

non04a2jz0kz.gif
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Yep

Would I wife a chick that had trains ran on her?
    Nope

Couldn't say I would wife her if I knew off the rip.

What if she never told you about the threesome till you and her were deep into the relationship ie live together and or love each other? Would you dip on her?

Honestly you don't know the answer to that question until it happens.

Its easy to say no now tho.

Happened to one of my friends when we were drinking at a get together. Someone had a card game with that was basically "I have or i have never" and someone asked a girl if she ever had a threesome, and she admitted that she let 5 dudes run a train on her once.

Everyone was baffled. So my friends girl goes "thats disgusting, how could u do that "

Then she goes " ah well I had 2 dudes at once too" now obviously my boy didnt know this, and she decided the right place was to tell everyone at this get together.

Most awkward silence I've been through.

@Busta Carmichael So what did he say when he found out in front of everyone?

? rage obviously. Don't remember much but he flipped out lmao.

@Busta Carmichael Are they still together?

I hope not. Don't have any contact with them anymore.

But I think that was a dealbreaker for him
  • deadeye
    edited November 2017
    Options

I know so many broads that are married with children and great careers now that did some wild ? right outta high school....they'll probably take them stories to the grave.....and ol hubby over there swear he gave her life when he hit it

'Don't really understand why people keep making this type of argument.

Ironically, in and of itself it's a contradictory statement because if the wife is............"taking it to the grave"...........she knows what she did was foul and knows full well what the consequences would be if the truth came out.

Meaning, if she really believed all that ? that some people in here have been saying then she wouldn't have had a problem sharing her past with her husband.

There's an obvious difference between knowing.........and not knowing.

Kinda like asking somebody:

"Would you get on a plane if you knew it had frequent mechanical problems?"

They say................."of course not."

Then you ask them:

"Well, what if you didn't know about it? I mean, how are you gonna find out about the mechanical history of every plane you get on?"

a5z6nmtbxqbo.gif

C'mon now.

2 different scenarios.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not today folk

u got it
  • HafBayked
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    guess what y'all

people be ? out here

even for ya'll that "KNOW" your woman aint never done no ? like that.....please believe she would or would have if there were no "consequences".....this thread kinda shows how they're condemned for doing ? "men" claim to want from them

realist ? that lil ? ever made if you can look past the played up ignorance....that ? be trollin but on some true life ?

non04a2jz0kz.gif

im not even scoring on you fam but do you have a place in any of this ? ?

like, where do you relate?
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I keep telling y'all that women follow men. If y'all want to stop 'hoe culture' you know what to do...

Untill y'all collectively say, 'nah babe, let's wait until we get to know each other better

Nah babe, I'm waiting until I'm married...

It's a man's world. Y'all wanted hoes, and now y'all got hoes.

LMAO

AT this point we would have to hit some of them.... but really if we want to fix this climate we have to get rid of the male feminist and the cucks.
  • deadeye
    Options
    take your meds deadeye lol

nobody said ? about Kat what the ? are you talking about?

i dont expect you to relate to somebody being real about having a "risky" or "hyperactive" sex life

no shots we know that aint you and never has been

which i give no ? about but u felt the need to pull my post out of 29 pages about some ? you have no clue about

i know all the sex life talk burns your soul but I didnt do it mane

Didn't pull your post out at random.

You're the one who directed a post towards me.

Talking about the second post............not the first one.

The first one I quoted didn't really have anything to do with you specifically..........but it just seemed to reflect the mentality of a lot of people in here who are trying to brush ? off like it's not that serious.

So, I would've quoted that post regardless of the poster.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    "I dissed your song, but not you; you cool"

aight bruh
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guess what y'all

people be ? out here

non04a2jz0kz.gif

im not even scoring on you fam but do you have a place in any of this ? ?

like, where do you relate?

bqecf3xy6ala.gif

Nah, I'm just a pooltable...........posting to be posting.

Get your head outta @kat's ass bruh.

? 's disgusting.

Somebody jalous.
  • deadeye
    Options
    "I dissed your song, but not you; you cool"

aight bruh

410bxz8md5ya.gif