Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    @Westie @Kat

what is your fascination with sleeping with many men?

what does it do for you that you need to protect the sanctity of such behavior?

does it make you feel more wanted? more desired? are you keeping a body count?

cause if you like just being free with your body.....then why even settle for one person? is it that you grown tired of giving it away so freely or just tired of the games men play? cause if its the latter, then whats to say once you have your second wind..you wont start up woth the giving it away free ? again.

i also think yall miss the point of why some dudes just dont like it. a women needs to be convinced into giving up the ass. so if you are easily convinced...you can cheat at any time. if you only give up the ass when your attracted to someone...you will always see an attractive guy. if you need to give up the ass to feel wanted or need the attention or thrill...you'd will give it up at any time.

so none of them, make a good housewife.

let's get one thing straight - you have no clue wtf i do with my body. By your posts i deduce that you've been cheated on and you're insecure. Do i know that's true? No.

I aint read all that ? btw.

I will tell you the only points i'm making are that:
    * there is no foolproof way to know your spouse hasn't done some hoe ? in the past
    * just because a woman has a past, doesn't mean she'll be a hoe forever
    * a woman can do wtf ever she wants to do with her ? . If she's not your girl, not your concern.
    * some of you are delusional, fragile, and/or insecure.

Do whatever you want in your relationships tho. Idc if you wife hoes or not.

u cant erase hoe actions or behavior... its there forever.... u can try to reform but that scarlet letter is there all the way up to when u in line at the pearly gates and Peter plays back on her life summer jam screen that train ran on her in college... women want it to be accepted with all the ? shame ? but no

Lol..and what will the playback of your life look like?

Get off your MFn soapbox.

I will have to be held accountable for my sins as well. I ask for forgiveness and it is what it is. U are going to be judged for ur sexual behavior like it or not.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Instead of having real convos and listening yall get defensive. Hoes are winning now so u can relax some lol.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie @Kat

cause if you like just being free with your body.....then why even settle for one person? is it that you grown tired of giving it away so freely or just tired of the games men play? cause if its the latter, then whats to say once you have your second wind..you wont start up woth the giving it away free ? again.

i also think yall miss the point of why some dudes just dont like it. a women needs to be convinced into giving up the ass. so if you are easily convinced...you can cheat at any time. if you only give up the ass when your attracted to someone...you will always see an attractive guy. if you need to give up the ass to feel wanted or need the attention or thrill...you'd will give it up at any time.

let's get one thing straight - you have no clue wtf i do with my body. By your posts i deduce that you've been cheated on and you're insecure. Do i know that's true? No.

* there is no foolproof way to know your spouse hasn't done some hoe ? in the past
    * a woman can do wtf ever she wants to do with her ? . If she's not your girl, not your concern.

u cant erase hoe actions or behavior... its there forever.... u can try to reform but that scarlet letter is there all the way up to when u in line at the pearly gates and Peter plays back on her life summer jam screen that train ran on her in college... women want it to be accepted with all the ? shame ? but no

I will have to be held accountable for my sins as well. I ask for forgiveness and it is what it is. U are going to be judged for ur sexual behavior like it or not.

If you've asked for forgiveness, as a Christian, you have been forgiven. Why would you be judged for it? You aint godly, so leave ? out of this.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    forgiveness and acceptance are not the same .
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Instead of having real convos and listening yall get defensive. Hoes are winning now so u can relax some lol.

Real convos? Not with you. Lmao

I'd have to value your opinion 1st.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? want men to accepted their bad behavior
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao bout time to close this thread.

The go to insults when losing arguments have already begun(? )

Whats next? Yall must have a little ? ? Nh

I've said my peace with valid points.

Peace

Lol if that's the case then these ? calling dudes a cuck lost before they started
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? taking cacs talking points and buzzwords.. who the ? even says that ? .. cuck..
  • blackrain
    Options
    I had an old acquaintance who was a legit scumbag. Dude smashed everything that moved and tried to take his friend's and brother's girls behind their backs.

Another co worker had smashed his best friends mom's and went out on dates with her.

Now would I trust these dudes? ? no.

Wouldn't even let them in my home.

Dishonorable and unloyal people might as well steal from you.

That discussion actually has come up before on the IC and a lot of dudes said how a man treats the women in his life is no indication of how trustworthy he ultimately is...
  • blackrain
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    NOT every woman is a ? ? with skeletons in her closet but a lot of you ? should have condoms on your walls

woman-hangs-2000-used-condoms-in-her-room-because-she-loves-the-smell-805x427.jpg

bunch of ? ? hoes but hoes assume everybody is a hoe.

This. Mom's came from the motherland with nothing and still managed to raise 5 kids by herself by working day and night. She was strict af! Which kept me in line and that's why im a hard worker today.

She had NO tolerance for ? or sleeping around.

That stuck with me.

She was also the head for many black empowerment groups for African women.

..... now some time ago Kat said a yamp comment about my moms which I let slide because I really don't care about it.

But I realized then that these ? think that all women are ? just because they like having trains ran on them. It's disgusting.

Dudes too. Standards are plummeting in this day and age.

I've had enough of this side ? / side ? meme generation.

People are disgusting. How ? hard is it to stay commited to someone?

People being together for 10+ years is going to be a thing of the past.

Preach fam, I'm getting tired of seeing that too. It's sickening that a lot of people especially people that's almost touching 40 years old celebrating that ?

Yeah because a lot of folks grandfather's didn't have a whole nother family on the side or wasn't stepping out on grandma. This ? ain't new we can just document it now with pics and videos. Hoes been winning because just like there's a segment of ain't ? women there's a segment of ? who will always entertain hoes and give them the attention they want

with the way ? had to take care of everything back in the day while being called a ? on the bus on the way to and from work just to get to the hood and be called a ? and robbed and come home an wifey aint cook or do her hair......we cant he have a bit of side ass?

Side is different from a whole family ? . ? can barely handle and take care of 1 home and now you wanna split time between 2?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really wanted to hit the cosign, Goat and Lol
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie @Kat

tenor.gif?itemid=7684829

As a friend...please look into some useful services here:

www.backpage.com

The most honest women on earth are here.
    "Give me money, I'll give you ? "
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I had an old acquaintance who was a legit scumbag. Dude smashed everything that moved and tried to take his friend's and brother's girls behind their backs.

Another co worker had smashed his best friends mom's and went out on dates with her.

Now would I trust these dudes? ? no.

Wouldn't even let them in my home.

Dishonorable and unloyal people might as well steal from you.

That discussion actually has come up before on the IC and a lot of dudes said how a man treats the women in his life is no indication of how trustworthy he ultimately is...

Lmao fam I don't trust a soul in that scumbag thread lmao.

Those dudes legit said they will try to smash your wife. Thus breaking up your home.

How trustworthy is that?

But... but... they’re exposing your girl as a ? to you, they’re doing you a favour.
    hysterical-laughter-gif-1.gif
  • aneed123
    Options
    @Westie @Kat

If you've asked for forgiveness, as a Christian, you have been forgiven. Why would you be judged for it? You aint godly, so leave ? out of this.

Im human... it is what it is. get out ur feelings. folk ginna judge women for being promiscuous.... it is what it is. u can ask for forgiveness but it isnt guaranteed ? will grant it ... it aint no magic i can do what the ? i want mulligan smh
  • aneed123
    Options
    @Westie @Kat

tenor.gif?itemid=7684829

As a friend...please look into some useful services here:

www.backpage.com

mam I'm good. I get my share of ? and aint complaining. Just keeping it real women to be treated as nice and wholesome while being free to ? and do whatever they want. Some me still value chaste and tact. So no backpage for me
    Idk why you lying but ok.

good joke u get a sugar cube