Comments

• HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Did yall the see the 30 min feature they did on Hundred Eyes for Marco Polo
    maxresdefault.jpg

Yep. The only redeeming quality about @HundredEyes is who he named his sn after. It's ? him otherwise lol

c8jaaznqbjdv.gif

I'm fina start black sails now cuz of you

You wont regret it if you make it past the slow first season gab, season 3 n 4 are GOT lvl even outshines it at one point imo. Great character development

Yea I finished the first episode and I wasn't impressed lol. I'll keep watching tho since you said it's good

It was OK IMO. I got frustrated with it and didn't even finish the series. I will at some point but I ain't in a rush to get it done.

With this show the high points are really high and low points are really ? low and I just got tired of the low points.

What did you consider the low points fam? Spoiler tab svp.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    @HundredEyes do you like pirates in general? Cuz there's this podcast i started listening to called history on fire and there's an episode called "the pirate queen" about ching shih, the most successful pirate ever. Episodes are long like around 2 hrs and the host is this Italian dude with the thickest accent ever...but since you an international it probly wouldn't bother you. But hearing that episode made me wana check black sails in the first place.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @HundredEyes do you like pirates in general? Cuz there's this podcast i started listening to called history on fire and there's an episode called "the pirate queen" about ching shih, the most successful pirate ever. Episodes are long like around 2 hrs and the host is this Italian dude with the thickest accent ever...but since you an international it probly wouldn't bother you. But hearing that episode made me wana check black sails in the first place.

Props ill check it out.

Yeah Im a great fan, great great - might have missed a great - grandpops was a pirate, pops has his sword on the wall lmao...I read treasure Island when I was a kid n watched the film - the one with a young christian bale - a thousand times...dont know if it aged well but I recommend trying that ? out if youre a pirate nerd. Captian Flint n Silver are from the book...

Thats one of the things that the show does right, the seamanship n piracy.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_lsdptrZkpi1qh6cr0o4_r1_500.gif

I kno kno. lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did yall the see the 30 min feature they did on Hundred Eyes for Marco Polo
    maxresdefault.jpg

Yep. The only redeeming quality about @HundredEyes is who he named his sn after. It's ? him otherwise lol

c8jaaznqbjdv.gif

I'm fina start black sails now cuz of you

You wont regret it if you make it past the slow first season gab, season 3 n 4 are GOT lvl even outshines it at one point imo. Great character development

Yea I finished the first episode and I wasn't impressed lol. I'll keep watching tho since you said it's good

It was OK IMO. I got frustrated with it and didn't even finish the series. I will at some point but I ain't in a rush to get it done.

With this show the high points are really high and low points are really ? low and I just got tired of the low points.

What did you consider the low points fam? Spoiler tab svp.

Honestly can't remember cause I've been watching so much stuff. Its a decent show no doubt just lost its luster for me after a while.

To explain when I say low points I mean the story being slow as ? or feeling like certain parts or characters got too much shine when it wasn't needed.
    Definitely felt like the ? ? with Capt Flint was unnecessary.
  • marc123
    edited December 2017
    Options
    No-Activity-S01-2017-298x350.jpg

https://youtu.be/WkdgHfR08P8

Middle of binging this new show called No Activity. lol this is basically the seinfeld of stake out cop comedies. Nothin happens, it jus random scenes of the characters having random convos. It feels like watchin a full show of dvd extras/deleted scenes from a comedy movie. ? is funny af, great cast. Almost feels like the characters are trollin the audience lol

• marc123
    Options
    Brooklyn-Nine-Nine-Season-4-3.jpg

Brooklyn nine-nine S4. Funny season. I ? w it.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just searching for this like 2 weeks ago and amazon prime had it for rent or buy option. Searching for something to watch last night and found it on Netflix.

Thought it was a very good documentary. Have any of yall seen it yet?
    photo.jpg
  • marc123
    Options
    Search-Party-season-1-poster-TBS-key-art.jpg

S2 of TBS's Search Party. This show is wierd af n all the characters are odd ? . I dig it tho. Solid cliffhanger ending.
  • marc123
    Options
    the-marvelous-mrs-maisel-movie-poster.jpg

Watching now...after all the golden globe buzz. I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Show is cool imo. Acting is top notch, high production value. Has that play/broadway feel. Amazon got a hit on its hands.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Watching now...after all the golden globe buzz. I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Show is cool imo. Acting is top notch, high production value. Has that play/broadway feel. Amazon got a hit on its hands.

My brother in law has been raving about this, doesn't look like anything of the sort i'd watch though.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Wtf is it about?