What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Is there anyone more complete/creative in Music than Eminem

124

Replies

  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    No 90%


    10% are are by Dido, Rihanna & Nate Dogg


    Only 3 Artists i can think of that have featured on his Songs

    Now it's 90% lol.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • NICKY PNICKY P Posts: 269
    edited August 2010
    u cant compare em to ye
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Kanye got janet jackson credit, close thread
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • Mrslim1Mrslim1 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Can EM give u this .... No Close thread . Em is a all time great rapper no doubt . Average producer at best .

    Kanye is a great ARTIST. Above average rapper , Great producer

    Show me 2 great non Hip Hop songs EM produced
  • ShadyTeamShadyTeam Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Not even. Kobe did like 2 songs, Pink, Rihanna, You fail.


    My bad i forgot about the Kobe and Pink Song


    But outta 16 or so Songs 3 Singers did the Hook on 3 Song's where as Eminem Sung the Hook on 13 Songs
  • ysl313ysl313 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Retarded.jpg
    .................

    Retarded.jpg
    .................

    Retarded.jpg
    .................

    Retarded.jpg
    .................
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Jay Z been in the game since 1987 and cant do a goddamn thing for himself
    giphy.gif


  • Treize117Treize117 Posts: 1,112
    edited August 2010
    Treize117 wrote: »
    Space Bound
    Cinderalla Man
    No Love
    Won't Back Down
    Love the Way You Lie
    Talkin to Myself
    Almost Famous
    Going Thru Changes
    25 to Life...

    ALL HAVE FEATURES ON THE HOOK

    have you heard that album LOL
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    My bad i forgot about the Kobe and Pink Song


    But outta 16 or so Songs 3 Singers did the Hook on 3 Song's where as Eminem Sung the Hook on 13 Songs

    Sorry slim, wont be lettin u slide on this dumb ass shit...

    Thats 9 outta 18 tracks LMAO, what happened to that 90% bullshit?
  • ShadyTeamShadyTeam Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Can EM give u this .... No Close thread . Em is a all time great rapper no doubt . Average producer at best .

    Kanye is a great ARTIST. Above average rapper , Great producer

    Show me 2 great non Hip Hop songs EM produced






    Check the Album credits Eminem has been Producing classic Albums like The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, The 8 Mile Soundtrack, The Eminem Show, Cheers & Devils Night



    Open the booklet lil homie check the credits
  • ysl313ysl313 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    god damn it's a lot of stupid motherfuckers in this thread

    if someone ask you who's your favorite football team and you say the steelers
    what SENSIBLE person would let someone else just come out and tlel you you shouldn't like that team because another team has some good players? then tells you you need to buy so and so's jersey and you need to by tickets to this other team game because they have better team colors or some weird shit.



    you'd litterally slap them and the face and say "Bitch, i like what i like..."
  • EmandWeezy=GoatsEmandWeezy=Goats Posts: 1,034
    edited August 2010
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    My bad i forgot about the Kobe and Pink Song


    But outta 16 or so Songs 3 Singers did the Hook on 3 Song's where as Eminem Sung the Hook on 13 Songs

    Still wrong, Artists did hooks but were not wrote down as features. Almost Famous-Em wasnt on the hook. Seduction-Em wasnt on the hook. 25 to Life-Em Wasnt on the hook.just a few. #stayfailing
  • hrap-120hrap-120 Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    There are many multi-talented artists in HipHop Emenim dosent even come to mind when I think of them.

    Wyclef Jean
    is an very skilled multi-talented artist

    Will I Am is an extremely skilled multi-talented artist

    D.J. Quick is a complete artist

    Missy Elliot can sing, rap, produce with the best of them R&B and HipHop.

    RZA (one of my favs) has rapped, produced, and even scored Hollywood movies, and animation shorts.


    Nobody except the most rabid fanatic can appreciate emenims bland production...his music lacks SOUL.
  • Mrslim1Mrslim1 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ShadyTeam wrote: »



    Check the Album credits Eminem has been Producing classic Albums like The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, The 8 Mile Soundtrack, The Eminem Show, Cheers & Devils Night



    Open the booklet lil homie check the credits

    Non Hip Hop ... Still waiting
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    alright so shadyteam is the only one that thinks eminem is better than kanye (no surprise) everyone else picked kanye. So therefore the majority has spoken. Any last statements before this gets closed.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • ShadyTeamShadyTeam Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    How can Kanye be a great Artist when he has used Co Writers and uses many Samples and uses people to feature on his Hook's not all the time but certainly on a frequent basis



    Eminem Writes all his Lyrics, Sing's & performs 90% of the Hook's, Produces Beat's from scratch yes he Samples sometimes too but not as much as Kanye and he Mixes his tracks as well as doing the Drum Programming and Mastering


    List all the topics Kanye Rap's about and i'll list all the topics Eminem Rap's about



    Eminem is a great Artist and creative like i said he been doing everything since 1999



    Eminem will feature and do Verses for other Rappers do Hook's for other Rappers and also Writes Lyrics for Dr Dre
  • EmandWeezy=GoatsEmandWeezy=Goats Posts: 1,034
    edited August 2010
    Free Weezy
    Nov 4
    INAHB Sept 27
  • CMacCMac Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Shadyteam is just misunderstood .
    She have good points at times, but dag ...

    Sometimes you just gotta accept your L's .

    Real talk, when your believe in one thing only you gonna be wrong at some points
    heatlogo-1.png

    I keep it real 99.99 % of the time, there anit no 100 % real niggas out there!!!!
  • ShadyTeamShadyTeam Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Non Hip Hop ... Still waiting


    The Production is non Hip-Hop


    Running has a classical style Production and Sing For The Moment has a Rock style Production
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    LOL @ posting sing for the moment when he didnt even sample dream on, he just took that shit
  • ysl313ysl313 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    kanye > eminem



    play her off keyboard cat
  • Mrslim1Mrslim1 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    How can Kanye be a great Artist when he has used Co Writers and uses many Samples and uses people to feature on his Hook's not all the time but certainly on a frequent basis



    Eminem Writes all his Lyrics, Sing's & performs 90% of the Hook's, Produces Beat's from scratch yes he Samples sometimes too but not as much as Kanye and he Mixes his tracks as well as doing the Drum Programming and Mastering


    List all the topics Kanye Rap's about and i'll list all the topics Eminem Rap's about



    Eminem is a great Artist and creative like i said he been doing everything since 1999



    Eminem will feature and do Verses for other Rappers do Hook's for other Rappers and also Writes Lyrics for Dr Dre



    Give it up . The thing is everybody that said Kanye doesnt even like Kayne . Either everyone is hating on . Or Kanye is just better
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    jamacia wrote: »
    alright so shadyteam is the only one that thinks eminem is better than kanye (no surprise) everyone else picked kanye. So therefore the majority has spoken. Any last statements before this gets closed.

    she needs to show dem tits or GTFO
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Kanye....close thread
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • hrap-120hrap-120 Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Can EM give u this .... No Close thread . Em is a all time great rapper no doubt . Average producer at best .

    Kanye is a great ARTIST. Above average rapper , Great producer

    Show me 2 great non Hip Hop songs EM produced

    Wow man, you blessed this thread...thats some Neo-Soul right there...thats like Gumbo with the crab over some dirty rice....just soulfull
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    freepost +1
    IBTL
This discussion has been closed.