Today on the Tyra Show... Abortions And The Women Who Get Them

Options
Tyra Banks
Tyra Banks Members Posts: 14
edited September 2010 in AKA Donkey
28qxief.jpg
"Our guest today has been here before. I'm sure everyone remembers her from an earlier show where we had the twin psychic sisters tell her if her boyfriend was cheating on her... unfortunately he was".

Please welcome back... Aquina Phillips *round of applause*

xoieyp.jpg

Tyra: "Now Aquina, I want to get right into the nitty gritty. How many abortions have you had?"

Aquina: "I've had 3, maybe 4 abortions Tyra"

Tyra: "Why?"

Aquina: "Honestly Tyra, I found out the fathers didnt want to be with me after I became pregnant so I felt the best thing for me was to have the abortions"

Tyra: "So maybe we should have you back on a future show for women who cant keep a man?"

Aquina: *blank stare*

Tyra: "Well we have Sylvia Browne here today and she is going to cross over to the other side to try to get in touch with the fetuses that you aborted... Slyvia, come on out"

21b62qv.jpg

*round of applause*

Sylvia: "Hi Tyra, Hi Aquina" *sits next to Aquina and quickly jumps out of her chair*

Tyra: "Whats wrong Sylvia!"

Sylvia: "This woman has a metal coat hanger in her jacket pocket. Please tell her to get rid of it. I know I'm not a fetus but I'm not ready to die yet"

Aquina: *embarrased* "Sorry Tyra, I carry it with me where ever I go... Never know when a pregnancy is going to jump off"

*sylvia sits down and begins trying to reach dead fetuses*

Sylvia: "Fetus # 1 says "How was your birthday mommy? You dont have to answer that... I just wanna know why you killed me?" Your baby is here Aquina, go ahead and answer"

Aquina: "Baby please forgive me, I need a man in my life and your father didnt want to stick around, so I no longer had a need for you"

Slyvia: "Fetus # 2 says "I'm glad you aborted me mommy... My new home is similar to your ? except I can see through the jar glass and watch tv and whatnot. Plus Jesus spoke to me and is going to reincarnate me as a giant boot so I can come back and stomp the life outta you... BABY KILLER!!!". Fetus # 2 is awaiting respinse Aquina".

Aquina: *drops head in hands and cries* "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry" *drops to knees and says prayer* "Jesus please do not allow me to die by boot... Amen"

Sylvia: "Fetus # 3 says "If you had marketed yourself the way the clinic marketed abortions, you would have sold more records than the amount of abortions you had. I will be visiting my baby sister AnnMarieflo in her dreams to warn her of the impending danger that lies within your coat hanger. If you want to die, I can show you how to do it". Fetus # 3 awaits your response Aquina"

Aquina: *runs off stage crying*

Tyra: "Oh my ? ... Whats her problem? Anyway... Next week on the Tyra Show we will be talking to women and the men they are incapable of keeping"

*round of applause*

1zbdvrb.jpg

Comments