What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

SMH at Sean Kingston. This ni99as into little girls?

shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Reason

this niggas 20 years old. why would he be sharing the same girl with some lil ass kid? am i the only one who notice this? are they that lazy with the lyrics that they couldn't have it make sense? are they that desperate for a hit, that they just get whoevers hot right now and throw him on the song regardless of whether or not it's gonna work?

Replies

• birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    word that chubby nigga is 20 already? he does look like one of those niggas that would patrol the high school for prospects for years after he graduates, so i could see him sharing 13-15 year olds with that kid.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Old ass nigga making lullabies, nigga act your age. Same shit for that Taylor Swift slut, the bitch is 21 singing about teenage angst and having crushes.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    shtoopid wrote: »

this niggas 20 years old. why would he be sharing the same girl with some lil ass kid? am i the only one who notice this? are they that lazy with the lyrics that they couldn't have it make sense? are they that desperate for a hit, that they just get whoevers hot right now and throw him on the song regardless of whether or not it's gonna work?

I read somewhere that he's 26-27...
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    word that chubby nigga is 20 already? he does look like one of those niggas that would patrol the high school for prospects for years after he graduates, so i could see him sharing 13-15 year olds with that kid.

haha i remember at every high school function there was always that one nigga drinking legally