What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rick Ross ft Drake & Chrisette Michelle - Aston Martin Music *Official Video*

13»

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    c1up wrote: »
    ok I got you

Ill add you if your tag is c1up,

BOOM!

imager.php?id=147348
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    yall niggas been sleepin on chrissette.....

anyway song still the shit
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
  • thecomebacklegendthecomebacklegend Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

Chrisette Michelle is a dyme

naw nigga.....
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,261 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    glad they put drake's verse in the video...this song was just well put together...you'd have to try not to like it
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I been on Chrisette since she was on Nas "Can't Forget About You" and Jay-Z's "Lost One"
    She is my type of woman, she ain't afraid to be herself, she ain't trying to be like everybody else, she thick, brown skin, big beautiful eyes, nice smile and nice voice.
    Why I can't find a woman like her? All I see is these hood rats here in Columbus!
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

• rapmastermindrapmastermind Entertainment/Pop Culture/Media Analyst New York CityPosts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    south4life wrote: »
    I been on Chrisette since she was on Nas "Can't Forget About You" and Jay-Z's "Lost One"
    She is my type of woman, she ain't afraid to be herself, she ain't trying to be like everybody else, she thick, brown skin, big beautiful eyes, nice smile and nice voice.
    Why I can't find a woman like her? All I see is these hood rats here in Columbus!

Co-signs, her voice is a thing a beauty. Also her hook on "Still Dreaming" was amazing also. She really shines on this hook. I like this song alot. The whole time I heard the original version, I felt Drake should of spit something, so this version is better than the original to me. His verse was straight, he is improving. I feel Drake is going to be like Kanye and get better and better with age and experience as far as his rhyming. But his flow is still very repetitive. Reguardless this song is a banger. Cool video also.
  • qoolaide33qoolaide33 Posts: 800
    edited October 2010
    Easily one of the best Hip Hop songs of the year, with or without Drake's verse.

I'm glad Ross gave Michelle another stab at it. Mafia Music 2 was a good song, but as far as her feature goes it didn't serve her any justice.
  • Miles HIGHMiles HIGH Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    The whole video looked like a commercial for a CW sitcom. Lol, I fuck wit the song though. Who the hell is Paris Morton?
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    The whole video looked like a commercial for a CW sitcom. Lol, I fuck wit the song though. Who the hell is Paris Morton?

some video hoe/model that id fuck raw.

ParisMorton.jpg
  • TANGLUNGTANGLUNG Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Thats his producer 40 trademark, that "ambient" sounding shit

I was just wondering about this same situation in the other thread. Props on this answer.
  • Miles HIGHMiles HIGH Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    some video hoe/model that id fuck raw.

ParisMorton.jpg

Oh, so it is that bitch? I googled the name and her Twitter was like the first thing up. Drake prolly fell in love with that hoe at one point. Emo ass nigga, lol.
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Oh, so it is that bitch? I googled the name and her Twitter was like the first thing up. Drake prolly fell in love with that hoe at one point. Emo ass nigga, lol.

lol yeah, drake stays falling in love with every girl he meets. smh. i bet he didnt even smash.
  • JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    c1up wrote: »
    for real dog... for real *daps*

LMAO @ that trill edit.
    "Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon

31-drapetomania.jpg
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    qoolaide33 wrote: »
    Easily one of the best Hip Hop songs of the year, with or without Drake's verse.

I'm glad Ross gave Michelle another stab at it. Mafia Music 2 was a good song, but as far as her feature goes it didn't serve her any justice.

That's true, Mafia Music II was just her harmonizing. That's probably why it wasn't on the album and just a street single
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    this is a classic song/video
  • DatNiggaB1DatNiggaB1 Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Bump this shit up
  • qoolaide33qoolaide33 Posts: 800
    edited October 2010

Ha, it jive does.