Women's Mentality at the club and parties!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    o the irony

Where? I must have missed it.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He called me ugly. That wasn't very nice.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't have a set list of rules. I just lie my way out of it. The lies differ each time though.

Some women are horrible liars. What works for you might not work for others. As for me. I just go to the club just to go when I did. I had no goal or purpose, friends wanted to go and I went. I had fun sometimes, but usually with a girl I knew already or a random cutie. Never brought ? for anyone at a club outside of myself.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He called me ugly. That wasn't very nice.

? are the new females! real talk jus take the L and keep moving, can't win them all smh
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I must give another lesson on the IC.

1. The clubs are never a good place to meet females,they should only be used as a substitue or secondary.
    2., never hit on a group of woman that has more then 3 girls,one will try to ?
    3.if you the type to get drinks make sure you get 5 minutes of convo before offering.
    4. in a group isolate the weak link of the female group to get the dime alone.
    5. talk to the average girl when u intiate in the group,not the dime,this makes the convo more genuine to the females.
    6.bring up casual stuff dont compliment them or anything just act like u talking to anybody.

these are the basics.

Dinner parties,house parties,>>> clubs,much easier to strike convo's

1. if a chick is 8,9 or dime on the looks scale dont try and ? her
    that night,you can talkj your self outta ? by being thirsty.
    most dimes dont ? on the 1st night,bcuz they have alot of ?
    on deck already. just take her number and work on her for a week
    or 2,its better to have dimes in rotation then trying to have one night
    stands with average ? unless u desperate,but the more ? you have
    on deck from dimes the less desperate you are.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    ? are the new females! real talk jus take the L and keep moving, can't win them all smh

I wasn't taking him seriously.
  • #1 pick
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dinner parties,house parties,>>> clubs,much easier to strike convo's

1. if a chick is 8,9 or dime on the looks scale dont try and ? her
    that night,you can talkj your self outta ? by being thirsty.
    most dimes dont ? on the 1st night,bcuz they have alot of ?
    on deck already. just take her number and work on her for a week
    or 2,its better to have dimes in rotation then trying to have one night
    stands with average ? unless u desperate,but the more ? you have
    on deck from dimes the less desperate you are.

1. The rating ? is useless bro. It's about the chick. She'll ? if she has major interest from the start. No matter if she is ugly or fine, just as long as she loose that night. On another note, not to be judging but ? random broads really ain't all that great.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I wasn't taking him seriously.

well cali some dudes go to the extreme when rejected by the opposite sex. so I stand corrected
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So what types of clubs should u go to since we're on discussion if your looking for a ONS
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Damn this reminds me that I haven't been to a party in a minute. I need to hit the party and find me something sleazy and easy to please me(eww that was nice)
  • politicalthug202
    edited February 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    1. The rating ? is useless bro. It's about the chick. She'll ? if she has major interest from the start. No matter if she is ugly or fine, just as long as she loose that night. On another note, not to be judging but ? random broads really ain't all that great.

true,but if a chick a dime,and thing are less of inconvience.
    she lives far from the club, she has something to do etc etc.

dimes are not going to go thru as much trouble for ? ,? is easily avaliable to them
    she prolly has dudes texting her for sex that she already know, u can pull a dime out the club
    but its no point in risking it when u can get the ? later guranteed,because if u over reach to early
    u can talk yo self outta ? .
  • politicalthug202
    edited February 2011
    Options

dimes are not going to go thru as much trouble for ? ,? is easily avaliable to them
    she prolly has dudes texting her for sex that she already know, u can pull a dime out the club
    but its no point in risking it when u can get the ? later guranteed,because if u over reach to early

and alot of chicks think they 2 good for 1 night stands but they ? you after a few texts and phone
    conversation,and blowing her back out a week or 2 later
  • #1 pick
    edited February 2011
    Options

? is easily available for women who choose to live that lifestyle. Another thing is everyone I know has a different ideal of what a dime is. I seen ? on here clamor about women who I wouldn't touch with another man's ? . The dimes I know just have a range and if you fit it, they will holla back.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    what type of dude approaches women with intentions of long talks about her day and purse shopping?...

Exactly. Use reverse psychology. A chick knows she's bad, so you gotta know you bad. A chick knows these guys wanna halla at her, so you gotta know these chicks wanna holla at you. Not as easy, I'm sure, but plausable.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is way too much strategizing for a simple night out. How do you men even enjoy yourselves if you have to go through all these thought processes and remember all these rules just to be around women?....good lord.

Lol........
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Alot of them just want the attention. I can understand if a guy approaches you wrong, and hits u wit some crazy azzz line. But if he comes at u like a gentleman, at least show some kinda manners and give him a chance. If you're not interested, then show some class and decline in a way proper way. But ? up your face, and tryin to play ? in front of folks is uncalled for.

And if you don't wanna be bothered wit, then yes, stay yo azzz home! That's like sayin "I don't wanna get shot," yet u move to one of the worse, gang infested neighborhoods in the country. Another I don't understand about y'all women. Why do y'all need permission from your girls, in order to talk to a brotha?? Last time I checked, you're suppose to be a GROWN AZZZ ADULT!! The chick could be feelin u more than any other brotha in there. But as soon as one of her stankin azzz, ain't got no man havin friends insert her input and says "Naw girl. He LOOK broke," u change your mind.

Ladies stop takin advice from that lonely, bitter azzz, miserable Lookin hefa! There's a reason why she's alone. There's a reason why she cockblocks mofos who try to holla at u. It's not b/c she Lookin out for ur safety. Well maybe part of that. But most of that has to wit the old phrase of "misery loves company".

Sorry for venting y'all lol

real ? here
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't have a set list of rules. I just lie my way out of it. The lies differ each time though.

The game is the game. LOL
  • Handsome1
    Handsome1 Members Posts: 115
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Watch this video. It will answer all your questions
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is way too much strategizing for a simple night out. How do you men even enjoy yourselves if you have to go through all these thought processes and remember all these rules just to be around women?....good lord.

A lot of it comes from trial and error. ? just becomes ingrained. I mean the cheetah just doesn't run full speed at the gazelle from a distance. The cheetah stealthily closes the gap waits for the opportune time to pounce and give chase knowing that his speed will be properly utilize.

umm not sure where i was going with this analogy but as a man, I enjoy the hunt. ? is fun and when the 'hip lift' occurs, it is all worth it.

Until women stop being afraid of rejection it will always be that way.
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    props on the Tariq video...he stay droppin jewels.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    woman are just taller children.....

so what that makes us men that what to ? ?
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I never see this in the south, but in the eastcoast n up here in Canada yea broads be on they own ? . but in the south ? is easy, im jealous of alot of ? on this board gettin exposure to that everyday.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Know what they talkin' bout posts

I've been clubbin' for a hot minute now and there is no exact science to it, BUT if keep ya'self well groomed (haircut, smell nice), dress well (clean shoes, knowing how to coordinate and put an outfit together), have a confident presence and go out with intentions of having FUN/trippin' out (whether you be dolo or wit ya homeboy's) then you prolly will have a breezy or two come up to u before the end of the night or @ least have a few broads eyeballin', which gives you an entry.

What's funny is some nikka's can't even pick up on simple ass clues or don't notice'em for that matter. Have ya head on the swivel (to be aware of your surroundings of course, but) b/c broads try to get they peep on on the sly. Some are bolder than others and will "eye ? " you, but most will try to do it standing from a distance, while trying not to be too obvious. I wear aviators in the club (yeah, I'm that nikka, deal wit it, LOL) and I can see everything, but they can't tell I'm lookin' @ them unless I'm lookin' str8 in there direction so I know or have a better understanding of who's choosin'/wants to be chose. Another sign a chick prolly wants you to holla is if she walks over near you & then eventually stands (or dances) in front of you by a couple of feet (for a significant amount time) while there are plenty of other spaces available for her and/or her homegirls to post up. It's not a dead give away, but more times than not, she wants you to check in. There's more green lights that women give, but now I feel like I'm ranting so I'll stop. lol
    DaChef wrote: »
    Ice...Take Note. Think this thread has become a "Let's help Young-Ice get some" thread.

LOL.... It did kinda turn into that, but there are some key pointers dropped in here that could be beneficial to a rookie on da club scene or to any dude for that matter.
  • DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Damn my thread got over 5,000 views!!!
  • DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    @ Ice and everyother dude in here:

1. it is possible to dance without lookin stupid, if your good at it first of all, but i would only do this at a party where some chicks showed interest in learning the dance. Let's say teach me how to dougie comes on, u could ask the females your with if they know how to do it, they say no and ask u the same question, u offer to teach them only if they do it with you. This not only looks good cause you got females around you, and your in control, but other females will notice and want your attention, ie. "maybe he can teach me something too"

Speaking of chicks noticing, I was grinding a few days ago with a chick, and I later found out another chick I know was behind me the whole time watching me get freaky, she told me she wanted to say hi but didnt. So they DO notice, even when your not aware.

2. I cooked fine dining food in the past as a profession until I went back to school, so Im dope in the kitchen, which explains my IC name. but if the person hosting the party is a homie of mine then I will cook some desserts and bring them to the party to share. I cant tell u how many women flock around me wanting to conversate on how I made the dessert, which then makes it easier to lead to other conversation before you move to dance and get the numbers or whatever your trying to do.