Jill Scott's soul burns to see a white woman....

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jill scott aint bad looking but she could lose a pound or 200
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    JIll Scott is the ONLY fat girl I would actually ? . Then again....I'd probably back out f I saw her fully nude. But she is pretty as hell.

If she lost weight.....GOTDAYUM!
    Have u seen how black dudes talk about Halle Berry?

We actually took the ? boy's side in the relationship. Everybody feels sorry for him for having to deal with that ? . The salty ? wasnt that she was dating a ? (although that is disgusting) the salty ? came from her doing it cuz she wanted the world to see her as a poor down trodden victim of ? oppression when all along her relationships failed cuz she's a psychotic black ? .
    Just say you're ugly/fat or both and ? .

And you remind me of a certain poster that posted her before.

Is that you *forgot your name but u fat wit dreads*

Jill Scott beautiful in a mother africa kind of way....if she lost 80lbs...she'd be 8.7
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jill-scott-fro-chic1.jpg?w=290&h=320

Love this hair^^^^
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Smh @ Jill Scott..she's just salty because she has a voracious appitite and she knows a Black man isn't gonna put up with that ? .

true that right there sums it up for Jill
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dn0ump.jpg

Lol @ only posting your forehead and hairline b/c any other body part will showcase the excessive fat molecules and body globularity.
    =(

Its why I dont like talking to chicks before I see a picture (not on the IC since I dont mess wit IC chicks no more like that. Dont ask). Cuzs when females say ? like, "why do u need to see me?" they're either fat, ugly or they think they're fat or ugly. Lying ? be talking about "they got high profile jobs." ? u just ? hideous.
    Maalik wrote: »
    Jill Scott beautiful in a mother africa kind of way....if she lost 80lbs...she'd be 8.7
    You like me dropping the odd numbers. 8.7 lol

And you right. I hate pretty fat girls. Such a damn waste.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am whatever you want me to be. Lol @ you thinking I give a ? what some internet ? thinks.
    Just say you're ugly/fat or both and ? .

And you remind me of a certain poster that posted her before.

Is that you *forgot your name but u fat wit dreads*
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im pretty sure 90% of yall never approach women. I see lonely ass black chicks everyday. I guarantee you....i put my ? on it....if you approached 20 chicks tomorrow, ONE of them gonna be feeling you...
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im pretty sure 90% of yall never approach women. I see lonely ass black chicks everyday. I guarantee you....i put my ? on it....if you approached 20 chicks tomorrow, ONE of them gonna be feeling you...

Another IC Nostradamus aye. Atlanta is the home of the lonely fine black chick. They either got a cut-buddy or nothing at all.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    most likely ur right but its hard to say b/c it depends on where u go and what qualifies as dating

Dawg, cmon.

Like, ngga realy cmon.

Nggas ? me with that 'lets not genralize' bullshyt.

Plus, I work in Washington, DC...one of the 2 or 3 most 'ahead of the curve' places in the US

If i dont see it, trust me bruh...black women w/ white dudues is rare. smh
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    =(

Its why I dont like talking to chicks before I see a picture (not on the IC since I dont mess wit IC chicks no more like that. Dont ask).
    ...$!$%+$%_&+$#@^_%=/*-.`~~~.............................
    ? u just ? hideous.
    LMAOoOoOoOooOo!!!!!!!!@#%& *#$%$3
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    darx in here offending everybody lol
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? I didnt say u were wrong I pretty much said u can only speak for ur area....
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no they arent but for the most part yeah
    and we are talking about black women in this thread
    i mean i NEVER heard a women who wasnt black say
    fuckk ? get money
    or
    where the ballers at
    or
    he aint wearing jordans

I swear there are so many quotables in this thread but I had to quote this one...Preach man...Just today, this black woman that I was interested in told me, a college senior, planning to go to graduate school, that i'm not her type..This is EXACTLY what she said "I like someone that has a thuggish side with tattoos"...point of reference...SHE IS IN COLLEGE! smh...That is why we, as black men, are going to other races to find our wife.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You're using the word cop-out wrong first of all. And please ? with that "you LOVE who you LOVE" ? . Like all you house ? are in LOVE with those ? ? . U sound like those ? rights activist who say "people should be allowed to love who they love." Like all them ? is deep in love and ? . Knowing gotdamn well they just want to get a nut like straight ? .

Even if you are in love it's with that cave ? 's skin color. You see them as "upgrades." They are just tools so you can look at black women like, "SEE IF YALL BLACK HOES WOULD ACT RIGHT THIS COULD BE YOU."

Ol' ? "Look what I got" but dont got ? ass shoe shining toothless fat ? ? simpin - but would walk right the ? past a decent black woman to get to the "thick" but really obese cave ? with a ? ? ? Fetish - ass dark skinned but wears blackface makeup anyway ass ? clown.

Just admit it BOY. You like ? ? because you think it makes u more "acceptable" it means "you've arrived." Look at cha. Bustin ya fist against a stoned thread - Arent.you.ashaaaamed.of.being.BLACK.

Now I'm convinced: you're a serious attention-? , Darx. A shame. Some of the ? you say actually has value.

Where you ? up: assumptions. You assume way too much on people and their perceptions. Not everyone against Jill on her stance is a ? , house ? , whatever term you want to convince yourself they may be.

Funny how most of y'all on here could salute this and support ? like the "I Have A Dream" speech. Ol' living contradiction-? .

What's wrong with interracial dating? Why does it bother you? And why does it seem only to matter when it's black and white? What about black and latino? Black and Asian? Middle Eastern and white? Where's the outrage for that ? ?

That's the main reason this "outside race dating" ? is illogical at best and hypocritical at worst: cause y'all only see one side of it, and not the big picutre.

And since you took what I said personal Darx, by calling me 'boy' (a sad cross of a by-product being your ? attempt at humor and your own hatred and isolated view from being on AHH - and the internet, in general - FAR too long and not in the REAL world...ol' everything's-a-conspiracy-theory living in fear ass ? ), I'll just say I'm right on the subject.

See that? You ain't the only person on here who can tear a world down...mafucka.
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options

Words of wisdom: if a bytch is over 30 and fat...guess what...aint no 'if she lost it'

smh. If you like her fine, but THATS HER. She aint losin that weight lol
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am whatever you want me to be. Lol @ you thinking I give a ? what some internet ? thinks.
    Scary Aborigine grandmother ? faced havin ?

Build like a ? US Air Force cargo jet ass ?
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Another IC Nostradamus aye. Atlanta is the home of the lonely fine black chick. They either got a cut-buddy or nothing at all.

I live in DC....The land of beautiful, smart & somewhat desperate chicks. it's weird seeing bash threads on here then walkin through campus & seeing thousands of good chicks waiting for a ? to step up
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ "he aint wearing no jordans"
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Dawg, cmon.

Like, ngga realy cmon.

Plus, I work in Washington, DC...one of the 2 or 3 most 'ahead of the curve' places in the US

There starting to build in numbers. I seen quite a few interracial relationship and I am not talking about the white dude who hangs out to the boys in the hood. Black women like who they like and that mainly blk men. Ya'll give blk women too much hate, if they decently build they can pull any man. Blk women are beautiful for the most part.
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dawg, cmon.

Like, ngga realy cmon.

I think i seen one white dude/black girl couple since I been here...im sure they're out there but, i never bump into them & I be all over the city. I see plenty of white girl-black dude couples though.
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I live in DC....The land of beautiful, smart & somewhat desperate chicks. it's weird seeing bash threads on here then walkin through campus & seeing thousands of good chicks waiting for a ? to step up

steve harvey ass ?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • S2J
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? I didnt say u were wrong I pretty much said u can only speak for ur area....

I understand that, and the reason im still goin is cuz thats ? lol

My 'area' is DC...DC ngga! If black chicks aint swirlin in DC where the ? they doin it at???

And furthermore, you know good and got damn well you agree, its just the ultimate pet peeve when nggas get into a discussion/debate and say that 'you cant speak for that, you dont know' bullshyt.

I dont need to visit 49 other states to KNOW im right foh lol

Cant believe a ngga is tryin to tell me brothas aint swirlin more than sistas lmao wtf...
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hilarious!
    Scary Aborigine grandmother ? faced havin ?

Build like a ? US Air Force cargo jet ass ?
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Words of wisdom: if a bytch is over 30 and fat...guess what...aint no 'if she lost it'

smh. If you like her fine, but THATS HER. She aint losin that weight lol

Don't really like her persay....just a lot of respect. She a real ass woman.
This discussion has been closed.