Biggy Asking a ? to Strip (if loses a battle) and And Unknowingly Gets Punked

Options

Comments

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? always gonna show luv to Pac^ cuz when his chain got snatched it was Pac and dem who got it back

I always heard that it was a Wu affiliate that got robbed, not a core member of the Wu-Tang Clan.

He said 'Wu-Tang' in this interview, but he made it sound like Wu-Tang wasn't 9-10 core members deep.

But props to 2Pac though, his detractors will always blame him for the East/West beef or whatever, but he always had love for the East Coast.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    How am i the one worked up but you not only made the thread but also the first 10 replies. lol.

I heard a story about somebody trying to step to Biggie in their own hometown and BIG accepted the challenge on the terms that if dude loses he would be humiliated in front of the whole concert. Dude couldn't hang and tried to get live, got pistol-whipped and then got him and his peoples shot the ? up.

You heard a story about a man possibly getting naked and decided to make a thread about it.

eh that story is boring. tell me about the time when Biggie was about to get his scalp pressed by them Bay Area ? and E40 had to save his life
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    eh that story is boring. tell me about the time when Biggie was about to get his scalp pressed by them Bay Area ? and E40 had to save his life

Biggie claimed to not liking 40's music in a Canadian magazine, and E-40 got so offended that Biggie didn't like his music, that he sent goons after him after Big performed at a venue in Sacramento.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Biggie claimed to not liking 40's music in a Canadian magazine, and E-40 got so offended that Biggie didn't like his music, that he sent goons after him after Big performed at a venue in Sacramento.

has anyone actually read that interview? maybe it's how it was worded
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options

tell me about the time at jack the rapper 96 in atlanta when puffy damn near called the swat team on death row street team after they kiosk got bumrushedd and all those ? so called hardbody bad boy ? got dummied and planted. i also want to hear about the time when junior mafia got they ass beat on the strip by the outlaws and ran in a store to hide. also dont forget to tell me about when outlaws whooped mobb deep ass and chased them around the bus at the same convention and had JD and Kris Kross leave before they performance
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my ? i got u so mad that u goin at pac in one thread, dats against ur own principles of "You do know he's been dead for a while now right?"

be consistent, just admit i got u mad as ? lol, its gonna be ight

"pac took pics in a buthtub for women, so he's ? too" naw naw naw naw ? , lol, pac took pictures for women, movie star sex symbol to "women",,,,, thats the key lil ? , just like ll cool, j, just like chris brown, just like will smith.....hollywood ? , do hollywood thangs

a) i'm wasn't going at Pac I was going at you and your obsessive hate.
    binstar wrote: »
    p.s. R.I.P Tupac (one of my favorite MC's)... but ? the stans.

b) how can i be mad when i'm laughing at you? i'm just doing this for fun - for you it's a full-time job.

c) if you're gonna use quatation marks you might as well copy and paste what the person you're quoting really said.

Here's an example:
    u gonna act like ? in the 90's never wore leather, we gonna act like r kelly, jodicie, ll cool j to name but a few werent rock leather outfits
    ...thats the key lil ? , just like ll cool, j, just like chris brown, just like will smith.....hollywood ? , do hollywood thangs

[IMG]http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/102/882/original/? -you-? .jpg[/IMG]
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tell me about the time at jack the rapper 96 in atlanta when puffy damn near called the swat team on death row street team after they kiosk got bumrushedd and all those ? so called hardbody bad boy ? got dummied and planted. i also want to hear about the time when junior mafia got they ass beat on the strip by the outlaws and ran in a store to hide. also dont forget to tell me about when outlaws whooped mobb deep ass and chased them around the bus at the same convention and had JD and Kris Kross leave before they performance

The bolded is the only part i'm familiar with. In an interview Pac claimed that his ppl ran into Mobb Deep in Atlanta, and confronted Mobb Deep on speaking on 'Thug Life', but i never heard about them getting beat up. As far as the rest is concerned, read about it or something.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The bolded is the only part i'm familiar with. In an interview Pac's ppl ran into Mobb Deep in Atlanta, and confronted Mobb Deep on speaking on 'Thug Life', but i never heard about them getting beat up. As far as the rest is concerned, read about it or something.

yeah mobb deep got they ass beat. prodigy got knocked out and havoc got chased around the bus
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    who started this bucket of chicken while naked in a motel rumor???
    that ? sound unreal

? disgusting
    that sound like a wild rumor started by someone on a coke binge
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    who started this bucket of chicken while naked in a motel rumor???
    that ? sound unreal

? disgusting
    that sound like a wild rumor started by someone on a coke binge

Well...DJ Premier made that claim.It starts around 1:50
    yeah mobb deep got they ass beat. prodigy got knocked out and havoc got chased around the bus

Damn...if this is true then this makes it three instances where he got into a serious altercation with a rapper.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

For all the research, time and effort you put into this please tell me your passport says "Occupation: Biggie Hater" and you draw a salary from this ? . How do you know more about the life and times of Christopher Wallace than his biggest fans?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well...DJ Premier made that claim.It starts around 1:50

Damn...if this is true then this makes it three instances where he got into a serious altercation with a rapper.

lol @ ? saying "Yo Big can u put some clothes on"
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wild ?
    Premo took a piece of chicken from between Big's legs

aint no way i woulda been sittin in that room

i woulda jus chilled outside or found some one to kick it wit in the building until we left
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yall ? got me laughin up in here lmao
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    man this is ridiculous i wonder what Ceasse and em had to put up with hanging w Biggie
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cease was more than happy whipping his ? out infront of ? like that ? was a everyday occurrence
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Options
    man this is ridiculous i wonder what Ceasse and em had to put up with hanging w Biggie

no women and close quarters with other men
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hahaha............
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    btw id ? all four of them Xcape broads
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    btw id ? all four of them Xcape broads

which order?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i know ? used to make other men strip naked in front of a group of people , just to make em feel embarrased. thats probably what biggie wanted to do
    but personally i dont see how a straight man can get a kick outta embarrassing a ? by making him strip. ? is too suspect
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Smh big was on the low
  • DMTxTHC
    edited August 2011
    Options
    For those that don't know, Biggie apologized to Xscape for that 'RuPaul' line.
    ...Tiny may have a curly tail, but Kandi looks pretty good^
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

No Biggie was being disrespectful talking about 40's music.
    40 set the ? up perfectly, Biggie fell for that ? .
    40 was the one that setup that performance, he was the one that had Biggie come there.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    Smh big was on the low

Most normal people would battle for money first and foremost.

Humiliation might involve yo being relieved of your jewels or having to kiss the Converse.

It's kinda sad when all these Biggie stories have a chapter involving male nudity in some form.