How many Real Ni99ers post in the Reason??

Options

Comments

• 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    To me this is real ? ? .......

I hate Drake with a passion......but that "She Will".....i gave that ? a pass......thats called being a real ? .....he dug deep inside and tried his best to be a real ?

Cuz i know he made that hook for real ? ....and he was man enough to know real ? aint ? with him....so he did the next best thang....

and thats do something for a real ? ......but i would still slap that lil ? in his head for not addressing Affion..... Affion be shittin on Drake something serious

i know he can take a lot but damn.......i mean that ? making a career off making u look stupid......

We know Drake said................... "If u diss me u will never hear a reply for it"...........but ? even fake ? fight back when in the corner......

I know its off topic....my bad.....but thats for the real ? ......man i been playing that ? for like 3-4 days straight......

A real ? gotta pick his kids up from school.......what yall ? know bout them singles MILF......at the elementary schools.....

? going to Wal-Mart.....? im hittin these schools up...........i got twins boys......and both they teachers are at least 8's.......

man ? that.....i just upgraded my real ? status.......ima try knock down one of my boys teachers.....tellin them lil ? they need

new friends....... its the second day of school......and its no men around......i mean dog.....its 30 to 1 my lil boys in Pre-K......

the day care was hhhmmmmmmm.......... but real ? ? ....the elementary schools is packed with ? ......? i been excited to go around a elementary school..

? im hyped.......my lil boy teacher said......"he so cute".........and i told the ? yea, he a twin....the hoes eyes got big.....and took his brother over......and showcased my
    sperm work......and slipped that hoe a quick one.....u know....that ima single-parent lookin.....its just hard.....gave her that wink......ya heard.....
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Dog you're a 40 year old myspace rapper let it go. Ol it ain't about pics but yet you wanted proof pics of other people's "hands" such a cornball

So now I'm pretending to be Suzette James? I thought I had her in my avi because I thought she was attractive

Lavell.jpg

ROFL!! I knew I could get you to expose feelings and emotions.

Im nowhere near 40-years old
    I dont even have a Myspace account
    Im not a rapper and I have never claimed to be one

The only proof-pic I saw was one of a fat old man with pink-lips and receding hairline that got photo-shopped on the body of a monkey...tell us who it was.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So now we using the "feelings caught" defense why so predictable? I called you out on your hypocrisy and all you can do is spin ? around.
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Check your email D.
    P.s. keep this boyz n tha hood roast going on
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So now we using the "feelings caught" defense why so predictable? I called you out on your hypocrisy and all you can do is spin ? around.

The profanity, off-topic rambling, attempts at derailment, and calling somebody a "40 year old Myspace rapper" is a clear indication you are emotional over being labeled a "fake ? "by definition.

There is no Hypocrisy in a question, only an answer.

Your bias and hypocrisy was one of the main reasons why Fazeem was given Mod powers..we needed someone better. How does that make you feel?
  • 5th Letter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I guess the 40 year old myspace rapper thing struck a nerve. How does it feel to be arguing with people that are old enough to be your sons?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    First of All Real ? don't go all out to prove they street on the internets...U can't really prove that without living close to that person on a daily basis
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I guess the 40 year old myspace rapper thing struck a nerve. How does it feel to be arguing with people that are old enough to be your sons?
    img_3263_lavell-crawford-would-eat-a-dog.jpg

I just got a e-mail from Gman82, he's a FB friend he would know if I was a 40 year old Myspace rapper before a stranger would since actually knows me. :)

How does it feel arguing with people twice your age that look half your age and have twice the hairline that you do??

You should post that pink-lipped pic with the hair-line so we can continue this roast!

@GMAN82
    Imma hit you on the E-mail in 20mins.
  • 5th Letter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? correlate "real" with illegal activities. Being real is being yourself no matter what you do in life.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The IC still on the same bullshyt lol
  • 5th Letter
    edited August 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    img_3263_lavell-crawford-would-eat-a-dog.jpg

I just got a e-mail from Gman82, he's a FB friend he would know if I was a 40 year old Myspace rapper before a stranger would since actually knows me. :)

How does it feel arguing with people twice your age that look half your age and have twice the hairline that you do??

You should post that pink-lipped pic with the hair-line so we can continue this roast!

@GMAN82
    Imma hit you on the E-mail in 20mins.

Don't worry Im sure you can always cover old school songs on cruises. So that way you can tell yourself that you "made it" I sell beats on soundclick so I'm a super producer
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Don't worry Im sure you can always cover old school songs on cruises. So that way you can tell yourself that you "made it" I sell beats on soundclick so I'm a super producer

Dayum..the dust flying in this muthafucka...no "IC for old men" lol
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The IC still on the same bullshyt lol

If you want some Intellectual substance go to the Nas & Common thread I made yesterday.
    If you want some musical substance go to the Game thread I made today its multiple vids in there

The Nas & Common thread has a Vid on religion misunderstood...street scholars building with each other.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If you want some Intellectual substance go to the Nas & Common thread I made yesterday.
    If you want some musical substance go to the Game thread I made today its multiple vids in there

The Nas & Common thread has a Vid on religion misunderstood...street scholars building with each other.

I hardly be on this ? anymore to give a ? ..thanks tho

Just stopping thru for some music
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ Jamaica performing in a roast this ? hilarious
  • TommyJanitorSupplies
    TommyJanitorSupplies Members Posts: 25
    edited August 2011
    Options
    h rap is ? the only ? 's co signing him are his 50 other alias
  • Woochie
    Woochie Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    SMH at real ? .
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    Options

lavellecrawford.jpg

Meh, production is overrated, the true money is in Multi-Media and sound-engineering.

Build u your Home-Studio for pre-production and rent out studio time, also get you the Adobe Master suite & Final Cut pro so you can cake-off your Vids & visuals.

No disrespect to my Soundclick producers or Myspace rappers, its good to see people active in the HipHop community rather than be bystanders but graphic design and videography are more stable in this current climate.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jamaica just ignore him bookey.........
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jamaica just ignore him bookey.........

are you rich now aqua?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    are you rich now aqua?

i been rich
  • monolithicpaw
    monolithicpaw Members Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

I hate Drake with a passion......but that "She Will".....i gave that ? a pass......thats called being a real ? .....he dug deep inside and tried his best to be a real ?

Cuz i know he made that hook for real ? ....and he was man enough to know real ? aint ? with him....so he did the next best thang....

and thats do something for a real ? ......but i would still slap that lil ? in his head for not addressing Affion..... Affion be shittin on Drake something serious

i know he can take a lot but damn.......i mean that ? making a career off making u look stupid......

We know Drake said................... "If u diss me u will never hear a reply for it"...........but ? even fake ? fight back when in the corner......

I know its off topic....my bad.....but thats for the real ? ......man i been playing that ? for like 3-4 days straight......

A real ? gotta pick his kids up from school.......what yall ? know bout them singles MILF......at the elementary schools.....

? going to Wal-Mart.....? im hittin these schools up...........i got twins boys......and both they teachers are at least 8's.......

man ? that.....i just upgraded my real ? status.......ima try knock down one of my boys teachers.....tellin them lil ? they need

new friends....... its the second day of school......and its no men around......i mean dog.....its 30 to 1 my lil boys in Pre-K......

the day care was hhhmmmmmmm.......... but real ? ? ....the elementary schools is packed with ? ......? i been excited to go around a elementary school..

? im hyped.......my lil boy teacher said......"he so cute".........and i told the ? yea, he a twin....the hoes eyes got big.....and took his brother over......and showcased my
    sperm work......and slipped that hoe a quick one.....u know....that ima single-parent lookin.....its just hard.....gave her that wink......ya heard.....

Co- sign on the school. today It was Open house @ my Daughters school, You got beautifull women from every walk of life up in that place. And most love to see a Father take an active role in their child's education. Real ? 's Recognize that every situation presents an oppurtunity and that children are assets and not liabilities
  • 7thwardslim
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Co- sign on the school. today It was Open house @ my Daughters school, You got beautifull women from every walk of life up in that place. And most love to see a Father take an active role in their child's education. Real ? 's Recognize that every situation presents an oppurtunity and that children are assets and not liabilities

Dog its the business i was up there today.....swag on a million......? was like goin to a club dog.....that many mature and elgible females in one place.....
    man i already got 2-3 lined up, ? this gonna be win/win for me.....man its going down.....bouta have lil boys in the backyard with her kids while blow her back out...

Yall ? baby mama's are in some trouble dog.......im on that Rick Ross ? ......? can flip my BM....hey i cant stop that, but i know somebody baby mama...

gettin the "crash ? treatment"......... im straight runnin to walls at random
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    Options

7th Ward Slim is somebody I consider a REAL Brutha.

I have never seen his face, heard his music, or networked with him off-line, we bumped heads often on the direction of the Souths music in the past.

....maybe a year went by and Slim was M.I.A for awhile and when we spoke again he thanked me for the knowledge that we shared and we both mutually agreed that we learned a lot from each other during our heated arguments and discussions.

His opinion is one I consider credible and valuable, and even when he's off-topic he drops jewels.

Real-Recognize-Real.
  • 7thwardslim
    edited August 2011
    Options
    7th Ward Slim is somebody I consider a REAL Brutha.

I have never seen his face, heard his music, or networked with him off-line, we bumped heads often on the direction of the Souths music in the past.

....maybe a year went by and Slim was M.I.A for awhile and when we spoke again he thanked me for the knowledge that we shared and we both mutually agreed that we learned a lot from each other during our heated arguments and discussions.

His opinion is one I consider credible and valuable, and even when he's off-topic he drops jewels.

Real-Recognize-Real.

Say my dude the whole time i was gone........i was gettin my knowledge up....well at least tryna to do something productive with the wisdom that granted upon me
    ...like i said...... my dude im forever in debt with u......just because u gave me a direction, and that lead me to giving others a direction
    It take a real ? to open a real ? eyes.......and i say word to H-Rap all the time on the IC Streets......

yea we bumped heads, but like we both know it was merely a South vs East type of thing......and i think i needed a real East Coast type of dude to give me a break down...
    cuz seriously man ? had a complex bout u East Coast boys.......but i understand where yall coming from now......u know i was just riding for my section.....like man i cant have nobody shittin on the South....regardless of what we represent.....but its a bigger picture my dude.....and i realized every fight not supposed to fought......

Props on the thread this made my day just going back reading that ? will give me laughs....... its real ? everywhere........ but only real ? recognize real ? .....

and some of these ? is looking real foriegn....even alien like at times

and i will always keep it 100........ or like i heard one of my East Coast brethens say......" I keep a Benji"........ i got the whole hood sayin that ? ......
    Keep it a "Benji"......... i forget who said that ? ....it was a underground East Coast ? ....but that ? stayed with me....... and thats the essence of being real...

I hope the IC can appreciate ? just lettin em know........... its a big difference between what we call real ? and fake ? .....actually the poster will let u know...

Real ? are like Doctors........we are able to diagnose things like that........lol