Wale has a bigger buzz than J.Cole gets more love...and his team is more supportive

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Wales fanbase consist mainly of black women, J Cole fanbase is a little bit of every group imo (women, college kids, heads, streets, and mainstream). Like i've been telling ya'll ? from the beginning, stop being so wrapped up in the perception of success (radio play, bet,etc) and focus on fanbase. I seriously think people under estimate J Coles fanbase and all that touring he does.

Singles aren't a guarantee for ? nowadays other than ringtone sales. People buy albums because they feel emotionally invested in a artist (which is why Wayne will sell despite a ? album).

? stop it. forreal. what ? fan base does cole have. cole dont even have no ? on the radio. no ? demand. bad girls club and this new joint chartin higher than work out has ever. nobody buying your surreal imaginary cole marketing plan. ever since he fingered ? you and left your panties ? the night when you used 13 exclamation points to spread the fact that "HE IS ON USTREAM TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and he made you look dumb as ? your prediction, reports and insight is invalid. ? 2 weeks ago you threw in the towel because "j cole dont have singles" now singles dont mean ? ? GTFOH. h rap correct wale got a push behind him j cole dont. it dont matter if the homeless was behind wale at least he got a fanbase. cole dont have a ? thing. stop acting like you forgot when they booed his ass of the stage at the loud tour. the ? aint no grinder. the ? dont want it. what type of lazy ? ? is that by putting them old ass songs on the album. what the ? is a EP every sunday compared to ? on the radio. LMAO @ brother bear for tweeting his ? during the VMAS. Jay Z and Kanye were hiding and holding hands with the ? in my avi. not a hip hop artist but the same artist you called a hermaphodite. the same hermaphodite who did a security sweep live on camera because kanye got shook when young money was making all that noise when nicki won. why wasnt cole chilling with them. talk about tyga hairline all yall want. ? was seen at the VMAS. not cole. CCC/MMG was at the VMAs not cole. WTB was at the VMAS not cole. all these "hood" support you frown on make Jay Z look distant as ? from his label. We knew all them ? was in the building. Roc Nation wasnt in the building. Its okay. 20 some odd days until we see how this roc nation promotion team you always hollerin about pays off for j cole. you need to stop typing delusional ? and come up with one of them swiss cheese ass excuses that we all laugh at.
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Of Course u dropped a mini story smh
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Does this ? Tomp understand i don't read anything he says if it's over 3 lines.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tompet, is dayday your alias?
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is all that matters....ambition...11.1.11.
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol wale>j.cole. j.cole lost. ffoe
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Does this ? Tomp understand i don't read anything he says if it's over 3 lines.

thats that ? unaccredited party school education keepin your ? illiterate. keep at though. youll be wearing a blouse and pumps to someone's law firm sorting out mail/taking phone calls. i think being a public defender is way too advanced for you
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited August 2011
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    thats that ? unaccredited party school education keepin your ? illiterate. keep at though. youll be wearing a blouse and pumps to someone's law firm sorting out mail/taking phone calls. i think being a public defender is way too advanced for you

? ether within 3 lines. He gonna read that one.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wale is nice, I hope his 2nd album sells more then his first one did. Him leaving Roc Nation was a good move so hopefully it works out. Jay-z is the worst rap CEO, which is why Cole album took so ? long to drop.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm from Florida and ? down here don't ? wit J. Cole...They got a radio contest for new ? down here called "Spin it or Flip it" It's for new artist and the DJ takes 5 calls from listeners and they decided rather to play the record or toss that ? out. When the DJ played "Who Dat" all 5 callers said that ? was Wack...

Young chicks down her ? wit Wale heavy tho...
  • DayDay34
    DayDay34 Members Posts: 1,771
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm from Florida and ? down here don't ? wit J. Cole...They got a radio contest for new ? down here called "Spin it or Flip it" It's for new artist and the DJ takes 5 calls from listeners and they decided rather to play the record or toss that ? out. When the DJ played "Who Dat" all 5 callers said that ? was Wack...

lol thank you for your honesty. j.cole stans stay lying lol. j.cole lost
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    not feeling wale or j.cole but wale has a fan base that is bigger than j.cole he has been around longer also , it all depend on what j.cole album do but it look like his album not gon bring in any new fans but Wale fan base may grow off his affiliation with ross and the next album . After listening to some of the songs on the Wale last tape , i'm not feeling his direction so i'm cool on dude and i'm not a fan of cole either
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited August 2011
    Options

No disrespect ma ? ...but you from Jacksonville.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    edited August 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    No disrespect ma ? ...but you from Jacksonville.

And what ? ...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And what ? ...

How jacksonville gonna determine what's wack when the last ? that came out of there was Mase.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    edited August 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    How jacksonville gonna determine what's wack when the last ? that came out of there was Mase.

? ? you sound stupid...

? talkin bout Wale and J. Cole in here bruh...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? ? you sound stupid...

? talkin bout Wale and J. Cole in here bruh...

I'm aware of this but i'm just seeing if your city has any credibility in the matter.
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? from JVille speaking on south Florida lmao
    Man .. The IC bruh it's the twilight zone lmao that's like a down south ? claiming a west coast gang
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmao at ? sayin cole don't got fans outside of the internet. they love cole where im at. wale too. i find it funny how some of u ? wasn't ? wit wale until he signed wit ross. bandwagon ass ? .

LoL, crackas like J. Cole too and Crackas like Wale were I'm at and it's funny how some crackas was ? with J. Cole before he was with JayZ because them Crackas be on the bandwagon for crakas but them crackas like them both.
  • FoolTime
    FoolTime Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm from South Florida and I heard bout Cole from my ? from Broward in 09, so to say S. Fla don't ? wit dude is some ? . I ? wit him. Wale I can take it or leave it. He's cool i guess
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    pothead420 wrote: »
    My fault bruh too many ? and they gimmick I lost track of who's who in here

dig that
    i'm honestly and genuinely appreciative of this
    a ? on the ic admitting that he may not have been correct
    you other ? take notes
    pothead you alright in my book
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Cosign the thread ...............................
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? stop it. forreal. what ? fan base does cole have. cole dont even have no ? on the radio. no ? demand. bad girls club and this new joint chartin higher than work out has ever. nobody buying your surreal imaginary cole marketing plan. ever since he fingered ? you and left your panties ? the night when you used 13 exclamation points to spread the fact that "HE IS ON USTREAM TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and he made you look dumb as ? your prediction, reports and insight is invalid. ? 2 weeks ago you threw in the towel because "j cole dont have singles" now singles dont mean ? ? GTFOH. h rap correct wale got a push behind him j cole dont. it dont matter if the homeless was behind wale at least he got a fanbase. cole dont have a ? thing. stop acting like you forgot when they booed his ass of the stage at the loud tour. the ? aint no grinder. the ? dont want it. what type of lazy ? ? is that by putting them old ass songs on the album. what the ? is a EP every sunday compared to ? on the radio. LMAO @ brother bear for tweeting his ? during the VMAS. Jay Z and Kanye were hiding and holding hands with the ? in my avi. not a hip hop artist but the same artist you called a hermaphodite. the same hermaphodite who did a security sweep live on camera because kanye got shook when young money was making all that noise when nicki won. why wasnt cole chilling with them. talk about tyga hairline all yall want. ? was seen at the VMAS. not cole. CCC/MMG was at the VMAs not cole. WTB was at the VMAS not cole. all these "hood" support you frown on make Jay Z look distant as ? from his label. We knew all them ? was in the building. Roc Nation wasnt in the building. Its okay. 20 some odd days until we see how this roc nation promotion team you always hollerin about pays off for j cole. you need to stop typing delusional ? and come up with one of them swiss cheese ass excuses that we all laugh at.

bruh you need a life lol
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    J Cole and Wale are both known but Wale is most popular. People liked him from MMG and No Hands. He has an audience. J Cole does too, a lot of ppl like him but Wale is the only one that bangs in the streets and that's only due to Rick Ross. College kids and teens like both.
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Son whats your typing speed like? 80 wpm? You always going ham with these posts lol