Tompetrez Realtalk on HipHop...

Options

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    a bunch of butt hurt jigga warriors who cant seem to get those ether stains off their camel fur
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the t/s made a damn fool out of himself with this thread. ur ? just exposed urself as a fickle minded hiip hop fan. the crazy thing is ? U WAS JUST PRAISING 3000 NOT EVEN A MONTH AGO. lame ass ? gotta hate and throw someone under a bus just to make a thread to get attention. u pushin 30 ? thats the type of ? these 90s crackbabies do. damn the IC moving that fast for you u have to take the hater approach to get ur threads across. smh. lame-o-rama dude. and u be the main ? poppin all that ? about you a music lover and how much different music you know. if u down with music like that then you know damn well why they hold 3000 and lauryn to those standards. ? you act like u be out and about all the time. u know lauryn been tourin for past 5 years.? she been in your FL/GA area a couple of time in the past few years. she still has a fanbase that she connects to. miseducation of is a staple in the black womans music collection. oh yeah thats right you hang with them caucaziods cave ? so you wouldnt understand. your name isnt usmarin3 anymore. i just demoted and discharged you. your relived of your strenious job of peeling potatoes to feed the real marines on the front line. kitchen duty ass ? . your new name is uncle ruckus because you are the self hating ? of the IC. u trying to hard to be white. be urself. by the way you look pathetic and desperate when you post up pictures of those ugly ass white ? . seriously. u dont look like a player in those pics. u look like a geek happy that a ? took a flick with you. im not a fancy wannabe frat boy ambulance chaser like u but I spin at the club though. If i had to post up a pic of every woman I personally chop it face to face with. 1 weekend of pictures would last 2 months on a day to day basis in my avi and my white ? would look way better than those finger down the throat cumbags u flick with and thats real talk.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dont buy into this planet ? . u should be ? off because he just smacked u in the face with a crockpot of ? . the mention of the planets project was a diverson from the wackness and blandness of under pressure in which the article was originally about. this ? ? and moaning about a lady gaga throwaway track but he has nerve to mention he been reading about the planets for last 2 years. no kind of respect for fans. no mention of detox at all. what arrogance. he expect his fans to wait forever for an album he is stuggling to put together. besides ? ripping this idea from r kelly. r kelly talked about making an instumental-contemporary album of instrumentals based on the universe, planets and life. he was working with london symphony orchestra on this project. ? detox. dre 50 year old ass still talking about smoking drinking and not giving a ? . oh man what a youthful rebel. even the hood surgeon grew out of the get wasted stage. detox wont be about ? . the ? will have all his verses ghost written. all the tracks ghostproduced. yall waiting 10 years for that ? ? yall mean to tell me under pressure was a godsent drop of creativity to hip hop. ? please. the song was weak. and save all that unfinished ? . nothing could save that ? techno riff and 2 grandfathers rapping
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dont buy into this planet ? . u should be ? off because he just smacked u in the face with a crockpot of ? . the mention of the planets project was a diverson from the wackness and blandness of under pressure in which the article was originally about. this ? ? and moaning about a lady gaga throwaway track but he has nerve to mention he been reading about the planets for last 2 years. no kind of respect for fans. no mention of detox at all. what arrogance. he expect his fans to wait forever for an album he is stuggling to put together. besides ? ripping this idea from r kelly. r kelly talked about making an instumental-contemporary album of instrumentals based on the universe, planets and life. he was working with london symphony orchestra on this project. ? detox. dre 50 year old ass still talking about smoking drinking and not giving a ? . oh man what a youthful rebel. even the hood surgeon grew out of the get wasted stage. detox wont be about ? . the ? will have all his verses ghost written. all the tracks ghostproduced. yall waiting 10 years for that ? ? yall mean to tell me under pressure was a godsent drop of creativity to hip hop. ? please. the song was weak. and save all that unfinished ? . nothing could save that ? techno riff and 2 grandfathers rapping
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was just listening to gangsta pat tape last night. tear your club down. smoke something is my joint
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was just listening to gangsta pat tape last night. tear your club down. smoke something is my joint
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jay Z seems to be having good career.......
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Minority Report
    Dopeman
    Standed ft Rihanna and Bono
    These streets ft R Kelly
    My president is black remix
    Grammy Family freestyle
    Storm (Lenny Kravitz)
    Get by remix
    Lucky me
    Meet the parents
    History
    Cant be life
    So ambitious
    sweet
    do you wanna ride
    Say hello

I don't know why people have this idea that political rappers are better rappers, Immortal Technique is a political rapper and he is one of the most one dimensional mfs in the game. Pandering to people don't make you better.

LMAO at that list. "So ambitious"? ? uncle tom
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I guess you didn't get what i was saying. lol The point i was tryna make is, why do people expect certain rappers to be something they are not. I don't expect Immortal Technique to make In da Club, or Talib to make a BMF. Everyone has their lane, they might touch on other topics every now and then (Mos Def ...Ms. Fat ? ) but you know peoples niche.

the same reason why your oreo ass made that weak ass 3000/lboogie thread that backfired on your hatin uncle tom ass. you point out every other rappers faults but when it comes to your sugar daddy you just spin the ? at all costs. no matter if it makes yourself look stupid. SMH @ your dumb 18 wheeler lawsuit filing ass thinking that grammy family freestyle is political. im suprised you didnt put dead presidents and 22 2 on the list.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol why you always snappin on usmarin? Lol

cause the ? is the biggest hater on the board. hell he hates his own skin color. smh. my anti jay z banter are nothing compared to the antics that this ? would do to defend jay z. look at that list and tell me that uncle rukus isnt reaching.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jay Z aint got no political raps. this is the same coward who is scared to talk about the recession. he is too much of a capitalist to worry about politics and social issues. his mind, body and soul belongs to that dollar bill.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    2 songs out of a 20 year career. thats a 1 political song every 10 year average and thats so LAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You two ? needto get a room or something, only females can jump on my ? .

speaking of females you expose yourself as one every time u throw on your jiggaman cape and catch feelings in a thread because somebody talking about Jay Z. I call u a jigga ? rider because thats what you are. you may know it or you may not but it is a fact. anywhere Jay Z is spoken about you gotta bring your yield sign headed ass in there and start deflecting criticism of jay with your cape. ? JAY Z. 2 political songs in 20 years? even the whites he want to be like Bono, Sting arent scared to speak out against their respective governments and use their star power for influence. jay z is just a sucker and his fans are bigger suckers. still LMAO at ur dumb coonish ass for listing so ambitious as political. with the logic like yours i see why the ASVAB placed you on kitchen duty during your enlistment. smh @ this ? getting outsmarted by a sack of potatoes
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Banks and Yayo were always dope to me and I felt like 50 really derailed these ? potential. whether you want to admit it or not banks was next in line for throne of NY. Dude was making big moves after HFM and was ready to pop off Gang Green/Def Jam all the way back in 2005 but Sha and 50 held that hostage because they knew he was gonna blow. 50 ? with marketin for The Big Withdrawl (Rotten Apple) and thats why it turned out into that stale ass plate of left overs when Interscope finally dropped it. Banks needs to leave G Unit alone and do his own thing because he still got the skills. He sounds dope with hungry producers not that polished pop sound. Banks is cool in my book. so is yayo. he got that grimey queens flow like onyx and that blunt truth in his rhymes sometimes. I can listen to a whole yayo tape before i can sit through one from 50
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    DJ Whoo Kid and Banks had already hollered at LA reid back in dec 2004 about Gang Green records. Whoo Kid seen he wasnt about to get a Interscope release so him and banks (which were the undisputed mixtape duo until jeezy and drama in 05) were right there about to start that Def Jam venture until 50 Cent butted in and all the deal fell through. Even banks mother was trying to get 50 to give Banks some contractual boundaries in which he could start the label. and speaking of banks parents banks dad died like in 06 i believe and 50 told him to hurry up and get over it when he was going on that rant about firing everybody from g unit. cold hearted ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah em has soul in his music. the first time i heard mockingbird i cried in a car full of ?
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Prodigy
    best-power rap
    worst-outta control
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Prodigy
    best-power rap
    worst-outta control
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    props to the threadstarter for putting these ? on blast. south houston all day ? NEW YORK
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Puffy been King Koon since 1994 dancing in videos, shuckin and jivin anywhere the spotlight at
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    and Jermaine Dupri followed right behind him, biting Puff, Dre, and Snoop.

Jay Z is a ? also. Hula dancing and wearing hawaiian skirts. smh@ them minstrel show sized lips on the camel
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    H rap just put the jiggaboos on suicide watch. I honestly was expecting them to be worth a fraction of that 660 million. i should of known better. ? thats a lot of money I dont even want to know how that street money is. Birdman and Slim was getting big G's while Jay Z was playing peter pan rappin like fu shinckens.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    H rap just put the jiggaboos on suicide watch. I honestly was expecting them to be worth a fraction of that 660 million. i should of known better. ? thats a lot of money I dont even want to know how that street money is. Birdman and Slim was getting big G's while Jay Z was playing peter pan rappin like fu shinckens.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Jay Z. i never remember him saying AUH after every bar