What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

so after not going longer than 1 week since 14 of no fappin.strange things r happen

2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in AKA Donkey
ing.....

i mean fapping or any sort of sexual release...sicne i was fourteen something had to happen atleast every week...i decide to embark on a no fap/sex december adventure..its been like 2 weeks+ since i did anything and im literally feeling my balls pulsating..

like sharp though tolerable pain ever so often........wtf is going on ? it seems like my boys are banging on the testicular walls screaming 'let us out dude..let us out"...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...how im i gonna last till december is out?.....on a positive note..i feel so much more motivated..and jovial and could lift a damn car..im more social and what do u know..it seems like i have more hours in the day than i ever had before...

this is damn good bruh....i could get used to this shit..
like if you're not against Gay , Bi , Or Lesbian people.

GvZwl.jpg

No homo.........ofcourse..........cuz im not with that faggot shit.

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Yo b, i don't know how you do it. i usually end up fapping anyway within one hour.
    You gonna enjoy your next fap tho when you fall of. Shit gonna be like a super soaker.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    King Drew wrote: »
    Yo b, i don't know how you do it. i usually end up fapping anyway within one hour.
    You gonna enjoy your next fap tho when you fall of. Shit gonna be like a super soaker.

no homo bruh..no homo..

im gonna see how long i can push it.....i literally feel ontop of the world...everyday i wake up with more energy than a 5 hour energy drink...not the usually lethargic fuck my life type feeling...

its amazing though......

i bet it'd hurt though when i finally do it..cuz i remember the first time i nutted..yo that was some painful shit ....
    like if you're not against Gay , Bi , Or Lesbian people.

GvZwl.jpg

No homo.........ofcourse..........cuz im not with that faggot shit.