"Just Bought a New Choppa...Named that ? Clara"

Options
2»

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    but really tho the song is one never ending hook we done listened to it. And again there are songs that rattle the trunk better than this but they actually have lyrics too. Dubstep rattles your trunk but that ? aint go not lyrics and is repetitive and lame....thats all im saying about this track. Its repetitive and lame. When i roll out in my whip i want that ? not only to rattle but be able to have some lyrics and a decent hook as well.

You cant even explain why this specific song is so hot other than it "bangs in the whip" which prove how 1 demensional it is.

Wo dere boi don't go dere boi...lol @ you tryna tell me something bout lyricism.

We're not talking about lyricism right now, this about ignant sliding music. Get ya mind right
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the track is ight at best... the beat hard tho, what the ? is a nann ? ???
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options

That's how we say "nobody" or "no ? "...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    but really tho the song is one never ending hook we done listened to it. And again there are songs that rattle the trunk better than this but they actually have lyrics too. Dubstep rattles your trunk but that ? aint go not lyrics and is repetitive and lame....thats all im saying about this track. Its repetitive and lame. When i roll out in my whip i want that ? not only to rattle but be able to have some lyrics and a decent hook as well.

You cant even explain why this specific song is so hot other than it "bangs in the whip" which prove how 1 demensional it is.

Wo dere boi don't go dere boi...lol @ you tryna tell me something bout lyricism.

We're not talking about lyricism right now, this about ignant sliding music. Get ya mind right

lol okay but still lyrical content aside there are better hooks than the on in this song for ignant riding movement....even a loose my mind which features plies >>>>> this song. This a filler mixtape song. Which is my point i aint looking for multi sylable lyrics and ? when im in my white but this song you posted is not anything above average.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea Plies sucks as a rapper but sometimes I like to hear straight ignant ? on a hot beat. Plies provides that...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

Nann = not one...none
    lol okay but still lyrical content aside there are better hooks than the on in this song for ignant riding movement....even a loose my mind which features plies >>>>> this song. This a filler mixtape song. Which is my point i aint looking for multi sylable lyrics and ? when im in my white but this song you posted is not anything above average.

To be real, I enjoyed this mixtape more than Taylor Allderdice

He's actually getting slightly better as a rapper...This is coming from a past "hater". I'm just being honest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95iUz3YZYms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mMV_7Rm4Y
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    #StopIt5

Algernod is a ? Nurse. ? outta here B.

this comment is ether just for his name being algernod smh lol
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    cant lie tho, i would rather hear plies than future
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao at the thought of someone riding around to dubstep and saying ? like 'yo dawg check out how my system bumps' and then you hear wubwubwub
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the feelings in here got me crying (no t/s)
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anyone confirm or deny if the t/s is Algernod? How many sticks it take you to get an IV going @GZus
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep Letting Them ? Put A Battery In Yo Back
    I Just Hope That Them Same ? Help Carry Yo Casket
    Dont Tell Me ? bout What Them ? Said Them ? Just Rapping
    ? ? be Bluffing. Killas make ? Happen

Plies is talking that ? . Plus his voice is ill as hell.
  • HottestMcs
    HottestMcs Members Posts: 35
    Options
    Plies mix tape is ok. This song is obviously about trick daddy smh he's starting the beef back up for buzz.. But plies is played out! I'm glad he took off that diaper lol but c'mon son! How you go from being a goon to an educated man in interviews!? That ain't real! Plies isn't real! Be who you are 24/7 ! Don't try to impress people in interviews. There's no resin why your interview should sound way different than your record personality!
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I pride myself on being literate but how in the hell do you say Algernod? That's that ? real name?

rapper-plies-kirk-franklin-450ll-120508.jpg

Plies can't talk that street ? when him and Kirk Franklin are brothers lol