Diggy Simmons-What You Say To Me? (J-Cole Diss)

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    IM rolling with the young simmons on this one, J. Cole aint never had his ass whopped that's why he's so disrespectful, you dont put people business out there like that, that's some hoe ? , that never got ? until i made it in this rap game ? .

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister.
    damn jojo, why you aint say something then ?

? outta here with that ? , real recognize real. your father should of told how to go at ? neck WHO keep your family name in their mouth on some disrespectful ? , that's basic father ? something that you missed out on

u aint tryna fight doe
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thing is if Cole smashed, he smashed you can't take that back. Diggy can say all he want but he still smashed his sister. But it's cool he stood up for his sister it looks dumb on his management though since he flopped and a diss comes out. Still laughing about triple sidewalk chalk though, that ? was hilarious.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    IM rolling with the young simmons on this one, J. Cole aint never had his ass whopped that's why he's so disrespectful, you dont put people business out there like that, that's some hoe ? , that never got ? until i made it in this rap game ? .

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister. Diggy went in on cole and slapped him with a open palm as a warning shot.

then you should hate half of hip hop...the best thing about jay z vs nas was when ? got personal.

Getting personal is all fine but when you bringing Mothers and Fathers, Children then that's a sign of weakness.

• dade county 305
    dade county 305 Members Posts: 355
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    lol people clown Jojo on a daily basis and Rev Run don't say ? .... but when Diggy gets criticized he on twitter beefing from his bathtub.... Jojo lost

hahahaha
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    the little ? is sticking up for his sister. he aint like that ? Jay Z who gonna let ? call his wife a ? and call out the ? she ? and not do nothing about it. This is just a young dude doing what every brother duty is to his sister. Cole know he aint hit he was just a shut in internet geek hiding in his dorm room. Cole didnt lose his virginity until last fall. Cole dont want it with diggy. In a scrap I have no doubt that Diggy can beat j cole ass without breaking a sweat. J cole softer than melting ice cream. This what I dont understand about these weak roc nation ? . why they always go after these youngsters? Mos Def called out Jay Z and the only thing he can do is worry about what YMCMB doing. Canibus called out J Cole and he still hasnt answered him back yet. That just proves Roc Nation aint nothing but some featherweight ? .

If j cole is softer than ice cream how soft does that make silver spoon crybaby runs house diggy and or your pathetic lady gaga listening and loves to hate and love my father jay at the same time lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister. Diggy went in on cole and slapped him with a open palm as a warning shot.

then you should hate half of hip hop...the best thing about jay z vs nas was when ? got personal.

Getting personal is all fine but when you bringing Mothers and Fathers, Children then that's a sign of weakness.

Rev is a rapper, diggy is not a child and diggy and vanessa don't have the same mother

kanye-shrug.jpg
  • waterproof
    Options

Rev is a rapper, diggy is not a child and diggy and vanessa don't have the same mother

kanye-shrug.jpg

what Rev Run being a emcee got to do what's between Diggy and Cole. Run is doing what a Father do you said it best Diggy aint a child he see's his son stepping up and handling business when it's time for a father to step in he going to step in. What having a different mother from vanessa got to do with it, they share the same father and they sill blood.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited April 2012
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

what Rev Run being a emcee got to do what's between Diggy and Cole. Run is doing what a Father do you said it best Diggy aint a child he see's his son stepping up and handling business when it's time for a father to step in he going to step in. What having a different mother from vanessa got to do with it, they share the same father and they sill blood.

rev run has nothing to do with whats between diggy and cole and neither does diggy have ? to do with what happened between vanessa and cole. when cole and vanessa was messing around for a semester diggy was getting ? trained and ? so he can't speak on ? unless he knew the story which im sure he don't.

And lol at Run trying to "teach" his kids how to handle business i guess jo jo was sick or chilling with his rent a hood ? friends when Run was teaching his children to "handle business" correctly cause he aint learned how to do none of that.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2udLKqJjDw&feature=player_embedded

Hooping up in P.E. you can't see me on this gym flow,
    But damn Vanessa ? looking sick up in them gym shorts.

lol he stay shouting out his sister

Got Damn I forgot about this lmao
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did him nd vanessa really go to same college?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did him nd vanessa really go to same college?

yeah,st. johns
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    just curious, but what qualifies Cole as a nerd and/or lame?

i listen a lot to his music and even wanted to go to one of his shows when he came through but c'mon:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CZFJUh7o7Y&feature=player_embedded

jcole.jpg
    jcole1.jpg

lol @ some of you actually believin that ? hit, back then cole was admittedly stalkin every industry ? for a record deal, how he gonna let this opportunity slip?

who ? vanessa simmons and then goes back to his dorm room and records questionable videos to upload them on a canibus forum? if you are that desperate for exposure, you definitely take advantage of hittin a broad that comes from ? hip hop royalty. as soft and lame cole is, he definitely aint a dumb ? after all, as an unsigned rapper he wouldnt let this chance to get some fame just pass by.
  • Focal Point
    Options
    hiphop is looking mad soft stupid right now

FIXED:
  • Focal Point
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    the little ? is sticking up for his sister. he aint like that ? Jay Z who gonna let ? call his wife a ? and call out the ? she ? and not do nothing about it. This is just a young dude doing what every brother duty is to his sister. Cole know he aint hit he was just a shut in internet geek hiding in his dorm room. Cole didnt lose his virginity until last fall. Cole dont want it with diggy. In a scrap I have no doubt that Diggy can beat j cole ass without breaking a sweat. J cole softer than melting ice cream. This what I dont understand about these weak roc nation ? . why they always go after these youngsters? Mos Def called out Jay Z and the only thing he can do is worry about what YMCMB doing. Canibus called out J Cole and he still hasnt answered him back yet. That just proves Roc Nation aint nothing but some featherweight ? .

If j cole is softer than ice cream how soft does that make silver spoon crybaby runs house diggy and or your pathetic lady gaga listening and loves to hate and love my father jay at the same time lol

Please... don't feed the troll
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    I would hope Vanessa had better taste then that.

He is not attractive.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    Will J cole reply?.. Would u?.. I wouldnt...is a lose-lose situation for him

I really doubt he will reply

I'm more surprised lil scrappy do even bothered

But whatev
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJF6L0DPRJs

If JoJo Spit like this on a diss track.....poor cole

and lmao at the Rent A Hood ? comment
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Ugh this a terrible 'beef'

Twitter is funny though

'RT @KidFury: I liked you. I did....but your 12 year old ass better keep it cute. Your album went triple sidewalk chalk. Stop it. @diggy_simmons'

who is this kid fury person. i see him/them retweeted on my tl x infinity and he/them have a ton of followers. is he an artist or somethin

this may be off topic

• Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    I would hope Vanessa had better taste then that.

He is not attractive. R
    so she should mess with some white dude u think is attractive?

White? Why would you say that? Lol
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

off topic but man, me and my sister and alot of people I know in blended families still consider each other family. Me and my sister are half but thats still my sister n ill ride for her. Just like everyone else I know in the same situation
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kid Fury is a blogger

He makes hilarious YouTube vids

He's more for the womens
  • waterproof
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

rev run has nothing to do with whats between diggy and cole and neither does diggy have ? to do with what happened between vanessa and cole. when cole and vanessa was messing around for a semester diggy was getting ? trained and ? so he can't speak on ? unless he knew the story which im sure he don't.

And lol at Run trying to "teach" his kids how to handle business i guess jo jo was sick or chilling with his rent a hood ? friends when Run was teaching his children to "handle business" correctly cause he aint learned how to do none of that.

there you go making up ? , I said Run sitting back "watching his son handling business" come mayne if you going to quote somebody get it right. if Jo-Jo aint stepping up that's his business Lil Simmons made a call to do it.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The comments in this thread are ? ' hilarious.....
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited April 2012
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

there you go making up ? , I said Run sitting back "watching his son handling business" come mayne if you going to quote somebody get it right. if Jo-Jo aint stepping up that's his business Lil Simmons made a call to do it.

If you can stay on topic and explain how diggy knows the whole story then well have a deal

and its ironic how diggy releases this after his album flopped too these cole lines been out for a few months now lol
  • waterproof
    edited April 2012
    Options

kanye-shrug.jpg

If you can stay on topic and explain how diggy knows the whole story then well have a deal

and its ironic how diggy releases this after his album flopped too these cole lines been out for a few months now lol

? the whole story and how it went down and i am staying on topic Young simmons made the call that's all it need to be said. He felt J.Cole was being disrespectful to his family and he went for the ? throat it can't get no clearer than that. And what the ? he waiting got to do with ? , he took a page out of NAS book, wait a little and drop that ? bomb
This discussion has been closed.