Hot Boys in RARE form on this underground GEM..... This is why I say they were better than the WU !

Options

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s said "better than wu" troll thread

Stomp the dj and say Play some WU ? !
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? wit the hot boyz & tha wu..cos ima hip hop fan..
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hot Boyz better than Wu? lol i almost spit my drink out on my monitor laughin at that ? ...
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s said "better than wu" troll thread

Stomp the dj and say Play some WU ? !

wu tang stays in heavy rotation in my whip "triumph" is the greatest record to date imo...by "greatest" i mean "perfect" youll never hear 9 mc's get on 1 track and ? it like that again
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'm a Fla ? so you already know I grew up on Hot Boyz. I ? wit Wu heavy but Cash Money and No Limit got a special place in my heart (nh) that Wu doesn't

B.G. Killed this one off that album too. My dog flow was retonto ? on that track. Solja Rags classic album imo

Snort dope but I still maintain sellin' coke
    Smith & Wesson holder, blunt smoker
    Snort a lil' dope up, A.K. toter
    Comin spittin' I'm a solja
    Take it off your shoulder
    Respect ? I'm a solja, take it off your shoulder
    Uptown clown, gettin' so ?
    Respect my ? ' mind, gotta get my nose ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKGkH61Xl4Y

And this track, everybody got off on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujD5Q4SJ-rQ
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    lol @ better than wu, i guess that was to grab some attention...how can average rappers be better than wu? lol....Killa Sin from Killa Army is better than any hot boy........

a large vocab wit a bunch of big words nd non song makin does not mean being a betta artist or makin betta songs lol yall need to get off dat "lyrical means betta artist" ?

i couldnt stand keith murray ? would use 10 syllable words but when you start applying some thought he was just rapping in circles
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    lol @ better than wu, i guess that was to grab some attention...how can average rappers be better than wu? lol....Killa Sin from Killa Army is better than any hot boy........

a large vocab wit a bunch of big words nd non song makin does not mean being a betta artist or makin betta songs lol yall need to get off dat "lyrical means betta artist" ?

i couldnt stand keith murray ? would use 10 syllable words but when you start applying some thought he was just rapping in circles

lol "Y'all mythological ? is comical The astronomical is comin through like the flu bombing you/And embalmin in your crew too With the musical mystical magical you know how I do" word just a whole bunch of nuthin the older i got the more i realized big words without meaning wasnt impressive
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    better than WU? never
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ "wu's words didnt mean ? "
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    lol @ "wu's words didnt mean ? "

they rambled a lot nd i'ma fan wit triumph i turn it off once it goes to rae nd ghost parts lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    double R in da yard watched by uptown security guards/ 10 Gs a ki, 36 zones apiece/ 4 and a halfs for 2 Gs but i'll take 18/ got some ? on my team bout head bussin and green/ flippin hunneds to Gs, hoopties to Benzies/ i get my kis from my uncle KC/ he a Magnolia soldier, did 10 in Angola, shootout in that Nolia/ knock the head off his shoulders !---RIP LiLDERRICK AKA BULLETPROOF

remember these ? was teenagers givin it to u raw like this.....

MAN what you know bout lil derrick brah...lol...

yea I know it shocks u that a IC ? knows bout lil derrick LoL, that ? was kickin more game than all of the hotboys, he should of been a full time HB.....

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    *looks at thread title*

*clicks "wack" on o/p for saying better than Wu*

*reads other responses*

*smirks*

*leaves*

• moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a hip- hop head & I love both Wu & the Hot boys, but bein from the Gulf Coast region(South Mississippi) The hot boys r who me and my people related to the most. Now as far as hip- hop goes, the Wu might have achieved more, but n the south and to me the Hot boys were more important. Their first 2 albums were str8 classics!!! Guerrilla Warfare came out the beginning of my senior year n high school & we jmed that record a whole year str8!!! If the Hot boys woulda came out wit a couple more albums on the level of ? it how u live & Guerilla Warfare they would have been GOAT.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    i'm from ohio, LoL my ? put me on to lil derrick back in 99', i'ma have to check his cd out i've never heard it .......
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please point out where I said any of the ? that you're talking about......lol.....better artist lol iight like I said before diddy raps, autotunes and dances like hammer wouldnt that make him a great artist?

all i saw wit ya post was "How dare this ? mention hot boyz in da same breath as our precious Wu, they have no lyricism nd cant use punchlines and multis like Wu even their affiliates ? on them country bumpkins" lol dats just an observation i could be wrong tho

Yo take it however you want, just say that, hypothetically speaking, all that i cared about was punchlines and multi's would i be wrong if i said that wu was better? Lol i dont get this yo cat makes a thread sayin that the hotboys are better than wu, people dont agree then sensitive posters catch feelings....lol...? doesnt use big words and is better than all them cats.....Rza raps, produces, writes screenplays, directs video's and movies and does some acting, I'd say thats a great artist...lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn....? said ohio tho....thats whats up
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HB's was better than WU.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Please point out where I said any of the ? that you're talking about......lol.....better artist lol iight like I said before diddy raps, autotunes and dances like hammer wouldnt that make him a great artist?

all i saw wit ya post was "How dare this ? mention hot boyz in da same breath as our precious Wu, they have no lyricism nd cant use punchlines and multis like Wu even their affiliates ? on them country bumpkins" lol dats just an observation i could be wrong tho

Yo take it however you want, just say that, hypothetically speaking, all that i cared about was punchlines and multi's would i be wrong if i said that wu was better? Lol i dont get this yo cat makes a thread sayin that the hotboys are better than wu, people dont agree then sensitive posters catch feelings....lol...? doesnt use big words and is better than all them cats.....Rza raps, produces, writes screenplays, directs video's and movies and does some acting, I'd say thats a great artist...lol

who's catchin feelings? lol im laughin bumpin project pat nd eatin potatoe salad im good mane ijs it shouldnt be a ridiculous notion dat someone prefers Hot Boyz ova the Wu
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    also u said all there members are betta then hot boyz U-? , cappadonna, Masta Killa, nd ODB word? lol u kno all them ? weren't great ? is da most popular cuz he kept it simple nd had a GOAT flow ask yaself dis is people bumpin Liquid Swords> 400 Degrees now? lol
  • P. Town
    Options
    Lol, Project Pat and Potato salad sounds like a winner
  • P. Town
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de4xNrEj3eI

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blasphemy yo.

Shyheim lyrically @ 10>>>>>>>>Lil Wayne 13, 14
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

who's catchin feelings? lol im laughin bumpin project pat nd eatin potatoe salad im good mane ijs it shouldnt be a ridiculous notion dat someone prefers Hot Boyz ova the Wu

Yo replying to what i said in the manner that you did came across to me as you were offeneded.....yo just like you feel a certain way others can feel how they feel....if someone thinks that the comparison is crazy, how you gonna say its not, its their opinion....aint it about respecting opinions? Cant get mad at anyones preference, its that, theirs....preference doesnt actually mean better tho b, some of you might pefer birman over nas but you wouldnt fix ya face to say no crazy ? ....
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agree with T/S

? where im at wasnt fuckn wit no damn Wu Tang...