What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"You Don't Have NO Shoe Game!"

124»

Replies

• P-Dogg77P-Dogg77 Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    If she was stupid enough to get two piercings on the cheeks then it's sure as hell that she'd say that kind of stupid shit.

Fuck all these overhyped sneakers anyway. A pair of Ferragamos will last more than 10 Air Yeezys. If a nigga starts rocking some serious shoes , oxfords , boat shoes , loafers. But then these stupid type of bitches will be like " Oh thats white boy shit" . These bitches don't know shit about fashion and they think they can tell anyone what to wear or not.

Some ratchet bitches tell me i look like they grandpa the other day and tell me im handsome the next day. Niggas need to know whose opinion doesnt matter.

Do you fuck what they lookin at.
    Every hoe should have a picture of my dick on their wall.
  • Feelin_FoolayFeelin_Foolay Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    SMASH THE BITCH WITH THE PIERCINGS.

but, man bitches love niggas in fresh shoes smfh. its fuckin sad as hell especially hoes 18-21.
    I wear foamposites, jordans, and vans. My pairs of vans are busted as hell but I don't give a fuck about what a bitch thinks of my sneakers.
    tumblr_m3je58YB9s1qipmbbo1_500.gif
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Tee_214 wrote: »
    Trockm wrote: »
    A black people are obsessed with shoes, seriously who the fuck camps out or waits in lines for hours for some mothafucking sneakers?? Black people!!!!! Who would have on a shitty ass outfit, dirty shirt, old shorts but brand new kicks? Black people!!!!!! I know some clowns who spent their money on shoes rather than their bills, who does that? Black people!!!!! I'm not being racist against my own I'm just calling it as I see it. Am I lying?

Nahh when them concords came out it was asians,white people,and mexicans in those lines too.

What about everything else I said????................keep it real
    1366ee6f2d56.gif
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitches b trippin yo

• CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant quote from my phone but jus read white bitches dont care about shoes..

i call bullshit..
    white bitch i met this week each day she saw me was like "what kind of shoes are those."

rubbed my shoes jus the other night sayin she "jus wanna know what a thousand dollar shoe feel like."

im jus sayin..

bitches are materialistic period..
    get over it and learn to use it to ir advantage..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    MRDROblacktux
  • WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As me and my niggas always fuck those old gym shoe wearing hoes. Get u a lady not a bussa like that chick.
    so ur sayin a "lady" is gonna talk to a nigga wit some fucked up shoes!!? hahahahaha yeh.. okay..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    blacktux
  • Chasin BundlezChasin Bundlez Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BossBoo wrote: »
    cant quote from my phone but jus read white bitches dont care about shoes..

i call bullshit..
    white bitch i met this week each day she saw me was like "what kind of shoes are those."

rubbed my shoes jus the other night sayin she "jus wanna know what a thousand dollar shoe feel like."

im jus sayin..

bitches are materialistic period..
    get over it and learn to use it to ir advantage..

Knowing u, she prolly just wanted to buy the same pair, they were prolly some Christian Louboutin wedges or sumn *shrugs*
    how does it taste!!?
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    "gross" income huh kat!!?
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    MRDROChi Snow
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

8674a-wait_what.gif

Stay away from her bruh..

8674a-wait_what.gif

Stay away from her bruh..

stay away??
    nigga im reelin her in. hahahaha
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Aight well tread with caution. She giving you dome and picking your pockets at the same time.
    Aight well tread with caution. She giving you dome and picking your pockets at the same time.

i dont think u fully grasp whats goin on here..

but okay..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    I understand that the only thing she associates with you is money. If that's how you want it, then do what you do.
    edited July 2012
    @Blunder... U bonehead, he's a Pimp (he has a wild imagination), he aint talkin bout fuckin the bitch or nuffn like that, he's talkin bout pimpin the ho.

She likes his $1000 shoes, and he gonna put her on the track and show her how she can get some.. smh
    edited July 2012
    Ease up on his nuts DRO..damn

@BossBoo Extravagance isn't my style.

Yeah, we've seen ur pics and the guy u date... goes w/o saying.

Chi Snowblackjack2012
    Ease up on his nuts DRO..damn

@BossBoo Extravagance isn't my style.

yeh thats cool ..bein indigent isnt mine..

TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Smh @ rent-a-center

One extreme or the other right. Spending a thousand dollars on shoes is extravagant and unnecessary regardless of your income..its your money though.

if im making 1000 an hr and buyin a 1000 dollar pair of shoes..
    i technically spent less then u buyin a pair of 50 dollar shoes @$8/hr

somethin to think about..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    MRDRO
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    If I'm spending a g on some kicks, them joints better be crafted by the gods. Like, literally, them bitches better be made in a sweatshop on Mount Olympus.

Hermes-Mercury.jpg
    e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

CapitalB
  • Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    shoes cause too much controversy in black dating
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
    I am one of Atlanta's TOP Club Promoters!
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so ur sayin a "lady" is gonna talk to a nigga wit some fucked up shoes!!? hahahahaha yeh.. okay..

Playboyyyyyy they too young to understand...

-Shive-
124»