*Spinoff* Creationists And Theists... Time To Speak Your Clout

Options

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You'll have to explain a little more in detail your idea of the ultimate source

I did. Is-Was-Will Be. Thats not symbolic or coded. That is what it is. Its new information so to understand it you have to comprehend it as i am telling you and then make your refutations if you must as opposed merely thinking ahead on how you can derail or refute what I am saying without knowing what I am saying. I gave you references. youre being willfully ignorant at this point
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

I did. Is-Was-Will Be. Thats not symbolic or coded. That is what it is.

Is-was-will be is basically the concept of time; past, present and future. Time is movement. Forms move and form is energy vibrating at a specific frequency.

Take it from there.

• judahxulu
    Options

Is-was-will be is basically the concept of time; past, present and future. Time is movement. Forms move and form is energy vibrating at a specific frequency.

Take it from there.

No. You started wrong. Is is not the present. It is the pure state of existence IN the paradigm of the present and so forth.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    there is a law that governs how quantam foam decays. decay itself is a principle that had to exist before the quantam foam exists and not exists. the chain is infinite because our real is akin to an appendage of the body of infinty itself. zero point possess all potetial. there must be potentiality before there is cause or effect.

Yes, there is a law that governs how it decays because there is a cause that precedes it. There is always potentiality, and there will always be cause and effect. If there were a primal thought, there would have to be a law that governs this thought.

the primal thought IS the law therefore

it is the All
  • Bodhi
    Options

Take it from there.

No. You started wrong. Is is not the present. It is the pure state of existence IN the paradigm of the present and so forth.

emptiness is the pure state of existence

• Bodhi
    Options
    there is a law that governs how quantam foam decays. decay itself is a principle that had to exist before the quantam foam exists and not exists. the chain is infinite because our real is akin to an appendage of the body of infinty itself. zero point possess all potetial. there must be potentiality before there is cause or effect.

Yes, there is a law that governs how it decays because there is a cause that precedes it. There is always potentiality, and there will always be cause and effect. If there were a primal thought, there would have to be a law that governs this thought.

it is the All

A "thought" HAS to be governed by laws that come before it. Is there another word that you would use in place of thought? Perhaps you do not mean the thought of a being. IMO, there are always laws that govern other laws. Like I said, everything is dependent.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options

Take it from there.

For some reason, that doesn't sit well with me. I just don't associate emptiness with existence especially if you are dealing with a person. Emptiness would be death for a person. You may not particularly like to have emotions (especially the bad ones) but without them no one will be given a reason to ponder what makes you "full", whole or complete.
  • judahxulu
    Options

Take it from there.

all existence is pure
  • judahxulu
    Options

it is the All

A "thought" HAS to be governed by laws that come before it. Is there another word that you would use in place of thought? Perhaps you do not mean the thought of a being. IMO, there are always laws that govern other laws. Like I said, everything is dependent.

lol. what laws come before a thought? i meant what i said --a thought. awareness. in the image. you dont get it lol. this is why you probably submit to strawman law. there is a specific reason why most lawyers are ashkenazi jews. they took that identity and obscured it for a reason. they study hebrew and run ? for a reason. because the true spiritual science is impersonal- word to spinoza. yet the ability to wield it is very personal and more practically applied than you think... nuff o that....man is lawgiver. first temporal law in genesis. everything else; as above so below. unseen to seen. seed underground to towering tree. the EVENING (darkness) [followed by] DAY (light) is the order of a phase or yom. thought is supreme. as a man thinketh so is he. in the image of the elohim. the elohim in isolation being the web of potentials and archetypes men have thought were gods, devils, heroes , ancestors etc when the sway of its membrane merges with the realm of matter and appears in form attuned to the frequency of the observer HENCE different "faces" of YHWH Elohim through the Old Testament. it is all fractal and geometric but THAT is another thread.

the thought is the law. laws govern the form of matter. the perception of the law fro unseen to seen is the light. the emptiness is gross darkness. it all starts "in (a) beginning". without form and void real means tohu v' vohu = chaos. the thought is the order and the chaos. you look as a westerner at a chain. it is not a chain. its a closed circle. seriously...you cant think white and grasp this stuff. it will never make since trying to filter through western presupposition and context.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Stay on topic bruh, this is about ? and creation not evolution.
    Simple answer off the top of the dome: The fact that the human body requires all of the minerals found in the earth tho have perfect health complemented by the Hebrew words "Adahm" ( as humanity) and "adamah" (earth) are obviously interelated concepts. The fact that we require oxygen and emit carbon dioxide as waste and trees do the opposite. The fact that we have approximately the same amount of water in our bodies as the water to earth ratio. The fact that the world is ? up because of man destroying the creation by trying to alter and dominate it. The fact that the creation around us itself is IRREDUCABLY COMPLEX. One thing out of place and life would be vastly different or in most cases not exist at all.However a true understanding of the root text to the bible reveals that the bible does not even attempt to address the creation of the earth. It is written in psalms "the foundations of the earth are forever". The bible root text does not say the world was made in 6 24 hour intervals nor does it say dinosaurs did not exist, btw.
    Can you support the bolded? Because, while some elements are directly minerals, minerals can also be combinations of multiple elements; so there are thousands of minerals on the Earth. And of the elements on the Earth, not all of them are found in the human body.

Can you also support the underlined? Because, while around 70% of the surface of the Earth is covered in water, the Earth is not two-dimensional; so most of its mass (around 99%) is not on the surface. And considering the fact that the Earth is a solid non-icy planet, it would be impossible for it to be mostly water like the human body.

The blue portion is an inconsequential simplification of biological respiration.

Also, the italicized is subjective.

So, the most valid point you listed is the brown portion; which--although some variances could occur--is not contradictory to scientifically-based reasoning.

As far as the bolded...that easily googled so if you could disprove it i think you would have instead of asking can i support it. my communitys average life span rises annually and we have been studied by medical science and anthropologists. we have people who have studied the soil, studied biology, naturopathy and nutrition. we are big on minerals as well as amino acids and water. we live longer than most of you. also the people dr.sebi has treated are living proof. his mineral treatments are unparalleled.
    The italicized is proven by human history and so-called "scientific advances" for comfort or diversions sake as opposed to useful and practically applicable scientific findings based on neccesity. Are you serious? The earth bears testimony of the bolded. the only way you can disprove my post is proving it happened on accident. state the mathematic probability of such and then prove your equation or stop standing on this imagined intellectual higher ground. you say a lot of polysyllabic nothings.

and maybe you should kinda read my posts better because im not fighting "science". my criticisms mainly deal with economics and politics in science and epistemology.
    I haven't claimed that of the thousands of minerals on the Earth, every single one of them is required for the human body to "have perfect health"; I also checked out Dr. Sebi's product site and saw nothing making the same claim as you. If your claim is true, surely there is some source that shows how each of the thousands of minerals on the Earth are required for the human body to "have perfect health"? If not, the claim is baseless.

The italicized is still subjective. The "value" of "scientific advances" is subjective, as is how "? up" the world is; since some people may feel that "scientific advances" have "improved" the world making it "better" than it has been in the past. "Irreducible complexity"--which basically says that things are "too complex" to have biologically-evolved--is subjective as well, because what counts as being "too complex" is subjective; this concept also isn't objectively-applied to every biological system, furthering its subjectivity.

I do not think you are "fighting science"; I would not have refuted your post from a scientific stance if I did. This is why I did not question your religion-related statements.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On a side note the contents of this thread is killing my ribs right now
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lol. what laws come before a thought?

All sorts of laws come before a thought. A thought has some type of order, even in a delusional or hallucinative state. There has to be a law that governs a thought. Our own thoughts are governed by laws. There is no law that is the first "cause" or the supreme law. Every law is interdependent. Something as complex as a thought just doesn't spring up out of nowhere with no laws behind it, especially a thought that governs all existence. That is just as obsurd (if not more so) as to claim that the universe popped up with no cause at all. It is just as ridiculous.
    so youre saying that the delicate and precise balances i described could unequivocally be nothing but the result of a divine accident? what are the odds of that?
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    you cant think white

^^ exactly. No such thing as "thinking" white.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    you cant think white

white...linear...tomato...tomatoe
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    you cant think white

white...linear...tomato...tomatoe

A chain can be a closed circle. I never said that time was linear. Time is cyclic. Actually, Asanga, who was an EASTERN philosopher asserted that the universe should be understood as an infinite chain of cause and effect. My beliefs are influenced by all parts of the globe, all cultures. I do not tie myself down to one particular thing and exclude everything and/or anyone else. Whites are human beings, in the same way that Blacks are human beings. I am thinking human.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Nah, Janklow does his job whether you guys like it or not. No one runs to Janklow.
    some people have, but no one in this thread has, nor has anyone about this thread and/or bambu. so there you go.

hell, some of these current threads should probably LONG have been closed on the grounds of "these threads have devolved into garbage"
    bambu wrote: »
    Man up B.... If you got issues approach me with it....
    says the guy who, instead of dropping a PM, starts flipping out and flagging everyone's posts.

...and there's your token response on the topic. hope you enjoyed it!

http://youtu.be/vKypkj9Ggpo

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we have been studied by medical science and anthropologists. we have people who have studied the soil, studied biology, naturopathy and nutrition.

@Judahxulu

LOL you don't like science like that but you use it to say they study your people to support your argument?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Really?
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Evolution is probably the easiest scientfic theory to understand. We understand more about this theory than the theory of gravity and relativity I can't imagine someone who can't understand this theory to understand other more complex theories.
    Seems to be a direct correlation between education, intellect and acceptence of evolution and science in general. How can you accept a religious myth over science? What has religous myths done for society?
  • bambu
    Options
    LOL......

Look at evolites claiming a win...... I will let you have this thread.....

However, If you bring that ? in the other thread.....

It will get demolished.........

6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg
  • VIBE
    Options
    Gravity is a theory Bambi, so since its a theory (a guess for you definition and others) go jump out a window.
  • VIBE
    Options
    LMAO@ Bambi, *bambu
  • bambu
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Vibe.....

WTF does gravity have to do with this topic????

Talk all the ? that you want fella......

But you know better than to bring it in the original thread......Coward.....

6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

• VIBE
    Options
    Because its also a theory.

Over here believers say "it's just a theory", like it means some sort of "random guess". I'm saying since you think the evolutionary theory is ? because of the word, "theory", and seeing gravity is also just a theory, then jump out a window. After all, it's JUST a theory. Maybe ? will do something miraculous.
  • bambu
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Please.....

that is not my argument.......

If you feel so froggy about proving me wrong.....

hop in the original thread, where I have been proving your boys wrong from the jump.....

As a matter of fact, you need to call in some more back up......

Them ? with you have been sunned numerous times and have essentially headed for the hills.....