The Official Curtis 50 Cent Jackson Super Thread...

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Havelx wrote: »
    Dead people are considered great just beacuse they are dead. Other than that, if he was still alive, he woulda been out the closet by now. Same thing with biggie, certain people say he's a goat but thats just because he's dead, he was good but a goat is just reaching

You must be a young one.....I'm 25 and I remember when Biggie was alive, and he was mentioned as one of the all time greats even than. Jay-Z said it best, "I'm from where ? argue about whose the best MC-Biggie, Jay-Z or Nas?"

True BIG was dead at the time Jay made that track, but if someone as great as Jay-Z puts Biggie up there like that, that should tell you something.
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pac didnt know those dudes were cops. If he knew those dudes were cops he would of been in jail for life. There was more to that story than pac just shooting at them. you think a black man can shoot at white cops and stil be walking free to talk about it. the hugh brothers, humpty from digital underground, Ice T, and to a lesser extent Snoopp all said Pc became some thug gangsta in his last two years in life which he wasnt before. he wasnt fake but once the director from juice said "cut" he kept acting like bishop. and he got worse at it every year
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You must be a young one.....I'm 25 and I remember when Biggie was alive, and he was mentioned as one of the all time greats even than. Jay-Z said it best, "I'm from where ? argue about whose the best MC-Biggie, Jay-Z or Nas?"

True BIG was dead at the time Jay made that track, but if someone as great as Jay-Z puts Biggie up there like that, that should tell you something.

no he wasnt. im not taking anything away from big but no he wasn't. no talk about top 5 doa and whos a rap legend back then cause rap was basically still young. People act like big was this huge star he wasnt. he was critically acclaimed but he wasnt this mega star like pac was. but with that said big was a ruthless drug dealer he would sell drugs and then get his boys to rob the drugs back. while big was husling pac was doing the twinkle toes lol
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pac didnt say big set him up...pac said big knew of the plot against him...big said he told pac...pac was upset because he felt big danced around the plot...big said something like u gotta watch them ? (talking about the cats he robbed pac) but pac didnt catch on so he was mad at big for that... long story short.. pac was mad becasuse big didnt just come out and say yo that ? gonna rob u
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nynicca wrote: »
    Pac didnt know those dudes were cops. If he knew those dudes were cops he would of been in jail for life. There was more to that story than pac just shooting at them. you think a black man can shoot at white cops and stil be walking free to talk about it. the hugh brothers, humpty from digital underground, Ice T, and to a lesser extent Snoopp all said Pc became some thug gangsta in his last two years in life which he wasnt before. he wasnt fake but once the director from juice said "cut" he kept acting like bishop. and he got worse at it every year

Even so, he stuck up for a fellow black man and looked out for him when he thought he was being harassed, which he was.....how can you not respect that? Doesn't even matter if they were cops or not, for him to shoot some people up for a dude he doesn't even KNOW shows you the kind of heart 2pac has. He looked out for people, whether he knew them personally or not, that's why he gets so much love till this day. I can't see why you can't at least respect Pac's heart.

He was always honest in his music (or at least could make you feel he was) and his actions in life showed he wasn't afraid to be soldier when it mattered. Few rappers come realer than that.....you gotta give credit where credit is due.
  • Havelx
    Havelx Members Posts: 373
    edited April 2010
    Options

How you gonna be a great after just two albums? with that standard then Eminem should be a ? to the rap industry
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pac didnt say big set him up...pac said big knew of the plot against him...big said he told pac...pac was upset because he felt big danced around the plot...big said something like u gotta watch them ? (talking about the cats he robbed pac) but pac didnt catch on so he was mad at big for that... long story short.. pac was mad becasuse big didnt just come out and say yo that ? gonna rob u

he said "that fat ? set him up" so who was he talking bout Santa Clause
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

these ? Dont understand Y they so Great................If u under 25 u not gonna get it
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How you gonna be a great after just two albums? with that standard then Eminem should be a ? to the rap industry

Life After Death was a double album, so it's more like 3 albums.....and Born Again is a very slept on album, all of Biggie's albums are tight. Biggie's legacy is secure, ask your favorite rappers who influenced them the most, I GUARANTEE you MOST will say Biggie was one of their biggest influences. Look at your sig......ask Jay-Z who he thinks is one of the greatest of all time. And for the record, Eminem is in my top 5 list.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    these ? Dont understand Y they so Great................If u under 25 u not gonna get it

It's a shame how some of these young kids out here actually think Lil Wayne is better than Biggie, LMAO.....one of my exes, who was 18, told me Lil Wayne was better than 2pac and Biggie, HAHAHAHA.....kids these days....
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dead people are considered great just beacuse they are dead. Other than that, if he was still alive, he woulda been out the closet by now. Same thing with biggie, certain people say he's a goat but thats just because he's dead, he was good but a goat is just reaching

i wondered bout pac sometimes he probaby was a doodoo pusher
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he said "that fat ? set him up" so who was he talking bout Santa Clause

when did pac say that
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dead@ dumb ?

? aint no wat snitching means

these young boys listening to camron for the meaning of snitching lmao....

snitchin is when u try to save ur own ass from whatever situation i.e a bid or getting killed and finger point another ? to the feds or to some other ? ...dats snitching simple as

if i go on a record and say "listen ? i know u set me up and when i see u i finna beat and ? ur ass" ...dats basically framing urself for when dat ? really does get killed....dats not snitchin, dats lettin a punk muthfuckka know u know what the deal is

50 however did day to the police listen to my record,, which was ? ,,,so i can see that point...

but pac aka the cop shooter, was no snitch....he wud do time like a solider and still not talk....dats black panther mentality

there is no thing as dry snitchin, u either a snitch or u aint....u ether open ur mouth to save ur ass or u dont...? need to stop acting dumb and stop listening to camron
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's a shame how some of these young kids out here actually think Lil Wayne is better than Biggie, LMAO.....one of my exes, who was 18, told me Lil Wayne was better than 2pac and Biggie, HAHAHAHA.....kids these days....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW...............thats Crazy lol, they dont get it...........? is worried about mixtapes and other ? . these nigggas made Classic Albums, Changed the game...........i dont know how anybody Could hype up Wayne like that...........Dude is wack
  • Havelx
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There is a high chance he prolly was. But people are too scared to admit it
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There is a high chance he prolly was. But people are too scared to admit it

How?????????
  • Havelx
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    How?????????
    Am not the one to judge, but his behaviour on certain occasions was suspect. if it was anyone else they would be labled as ? already.
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Am not the one to judge, but his behaviour on certain occasions was suspect. if it was anyone else they would be labled as ? already.

Like how???
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man 50 did snitch......he had the FEDs build a whole case on Murder Inc......... i think yall forgot about this....

50 testified and all that....... he was served a subpena to appear and all....

Judge asked 50 "Who Shot You"
    50 responded...."if u listen to my music i say in alot of my songs"........."i believe Irv Gotti and Preme set me up to get shot"

Yall ? must have memory lapse.....or either yall just wasnt Rap like i have been the 20 years......

50 Cent had the Feds shut down Murder Inc due to the street ties they had with criminal.....

50 Cent was playing chess........and he was ratting at the same time........telling the Feds.......Preme was washing money with Murder Inc
  • emceemurda
    emceemurda Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

if pac was alive he would probably be writing/directing and being more active in the community (he wrote a screenplay while incarcerated). Biggie would probably would have had of a heart-attack or puffy would buy him a treadmill but can't lie just saying he did not look healthy at all. And everyone saying pac wasn't a thug get your facts straight ight..you arent born a thug you become a thug homie, and pac was legit he was poor he went to many places watch his documentary he may have been crazy but hell i would be too if everyone plotting against you. I've seen the biggie and puff interviews those ? look guilty ass hell. Biggie has 2 classics but pac has a hella of alot more classic material.. granted tho i can relate to pac alot more.. he was alot more interesting as well and he had to change inorder to get you dumb as ? to listen. He got shot 5 times, got robbed, went to jail (for a crime that he didn't do), everyone saying ? about him saying he got ? , hell i would be ? too, Pac explains all his reasons homie do your research.. he didnt care for rap he just wanted to change the world rap was his medium hell no one will die for jay-z, biggie but i know people that would fkn die for pac to be alive right now... thats fkn power homie!

biggie said himself = "money, hoes, and clothes all i a ? knows", plus there was many times he would say some next wierd suedo ? inneundo. I aint saying pac ain't bad im just damn don't blame him and if he snitched so what? the cops didn't do ? he just spoke the truth. you guys are still stuck in your gang mentality hip-hop is dead because all of "you". ? go buy another jay-z cd if he the greatest why is hiphop so garbage now thats why i cant say he is...
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Man i been listening to rap for years and years.....i have every Tupac album....and all 3 albums Big put out......

I can say.....i may take a lot of heat....but Wayne is better then these dudes......

Dog Beanie Sigel is better Big if u ask me.........Big had about 30 songs his whole career.....

Some say quality.....is better quantity...... i say that too......

But dog....i drink Ciroc...... and at first 1/2 of bottle of Ciroc would have feeling str8.......
    as the years go on and i build up a tolerance for Ciroc.....i need almost 2 bottle to get right....

So im saying this...... i rap Biggies....album from back......all of them and not have any mood change..
    I can rap "Whats Beef".....top to bottom with out missing a bar.....in my sleep....and guess what...
    ? is mad boring now.......its nothing new.....same for Pac....."Death Around Corner" i must have rapped that ?
    from top to bottom at least 2 million times in my life......some times when i bored i just bust out

I see death around corner, tryna stay high, will i survive in the city, where the skinny ? dies.....

? is mad predictable son........nothing new about..... after a while ? is just old.....i understand classic material
    but change is always better.....

Before MJ there was a Dr.J......

Pac maybe Dr.J and Wayne is MJ......

Pac maybe MJ and Wayne is Kobe...

But dog its not about age....its about being mature......and realizing being stagnate dont make u better...

Who u rather drive.....97 S-Class Benz bubble eye.....or 2010 S-Class bubble eye...

97 Lexus Gs or 2010 Lexus Gs.....

dont get me wrong some ? would say...... a 64 Impala is better then a 2010 Benz......

But Big aint a classic car......... Pac is classic car........ Big is 64 Impala wit rims and switches....
    Tupac is like a fully restored (Sting Ray)
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man i been listening to rap for years and years.....i have every Tupac album....and all 3 albums Big put out......

I can say.....i may take a lot of heat....but Wayne is better then these dudes......
    Dog Beanie Sigel is better Big if u ask me.........Big had about 30 songs his whole career.....Some say quality.....is better quantity...... i say that too......

But dog....i drink Ciroc...... and at first 1/2 of bottle of Ciroc would have feeling str8.......
    as the years go on and i build up a tolerance for Ciroc.....i need almost 2 bottle to get right....

So im saying this...... i rap Biggies....album from back......all of them and not have any mood change..
    I can rap "Whats Beef".....top to bottom with out missing a bar.....in my sleep....and guess what...
    ? is mad boring now.......its nothing new.....same for Pac....."Death Around Corner" i must have rapped that ?
    from top to bottom at least 2 million times in my life......some times when i bored i just bust out

I see death around corner, tryna stay high, will i survive in the city, where the skinny ? dies.....

? is mad predictable son........nothing new about..... after a while ? is just old.....i understand classic material
    but change is always better.....

Before MJ there was a Dr.J......

Pac maybe Dr.J and Wayne is MJ......

Pac maybe MJ and Wayne is Kobe...

But dog its not about age....its about being mature......and realizing being stagnate dont make u better...

Who u rather drive.....97 S-Class Benz bubble eye.....or 2010 S-Class bubble eye...

97 Lexus Gs or 2010 Lexus Gs.....

dont get me wrong some ? would say...... a 64 Impala is better then a 2010 Benz......

But Big aint a classic car......... Pac is classic car........ Big is 64 Impala wit rims and switches....
    Tupac is like a fully restored (Sting Ray)

Ur bugggin..............What has Wayne really Done for the game homie???
  • peter_parker
    peter_parker Members Posts: 87
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When you snitch you go to the cops and help them put somebody behind bars...Both of these cases was ? profiting off somebody that tried to harm them...
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When you snitch you go to the cops and help them put somebody behind bars...Both of these cases was ? profiting off somebody that tried to harm them...

i agree with the first statement however if u aint done no crime and u lookin at 25 and u know who did it an tell the police then that aint snitchin..thats being smart and doing the right thing

snitchin is when u tell on someone to save ur own ass or to lessen ur sentence

in the case of pac he aint talk to the police, he was talking to tut, he was talking to jimmy lettin dem know he'll get them back in due time...u can look at it like pac was throwing death threats...now if pac had lived to see one of them boys die he wud be suspect number one cuz of the death threats...funny thing ispac aint ever say big set him up, he said big aint warn him that there was a hit out on'em...big knew what was goin on and he didnt protect his homeboys ass like a real ? wud...this thread title is misleading

50 wasnt snithcin neither...

? dont no what snitchin is, its a overused word in the rap industry