All you atheists get in here and do me a favor.

Options

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

*waits for the chain of feelings from the insulted atheists*

Sounds like you have a lot of pride for what you believe in.

and the more pride somebody has, you can bet the more insecure they are.

And this statement you made not too long ago makes it even more interesting.

now faith = pride

learn something new every day on here. levels of stupidity reach new heights daily.

*waits for the great explanation on how faith IS pride*

Never said faith = pride, you did. I said you take pride in what you believe in. In other words, you take pride in your faith. Given the previous statement you've made, the question to ask yourself is if you still believe having such pride in something is really insecurity.

the question you need to ask yourself is... how serious was i when i made this thread? did i make it to laugh at the responses... or did i make it out of pure passion and anger like i was strapped up with my Bible in my hand ready to debunk every atheist comment with some scripture.

atheists... gotta love their underlying hatred for christians.

what you dont realize is, you STILL getting trolled even after i said this was a troll thread smh.

Atheist don't hate anyone.

Contradictory.

Do you know what "Contradictory" means? If so, why put that in that context?

You said you, an atheist don't hate anyone...that's a big contradiction...yet..naah, I'm not gonna even say the rest. I'll let you figure it out yourself.

So, you junction your beliefs to yourself? LOL, wow, ok.

I just find your belief silly, that's all.

I'm not trying to force you to not believe in it because we have rights in this country.

But my dude put it together to see some of your ? ridiculous without being intellectually dishonest.

I'm assuming you're talking about VIBE? He used to believe too...

Wow @ the bold; two contradictions in one post.: So all the "? ain't real" talk is an exercise in futility?

I did not contradict myself, yet.

No, I'm not enforcing it, I just disbelief it.

There's a possible chance that there is a ? but the ? isn't probable, my dude.

That's where I'm getting at.

where do you get off saying that it isnt probable that ? dont exist.. where do you get your probables? from what you see? believe half of what you see...

i put my hand up and put a folder over my hand so you cant see it... i ask you am i holding my middle finger up... you say.. "it CAN be, but its probable its not..."

sounds rediculous, dont it. same damn thing.
    Middle fingers exist though; and it is possible for them to be held up.

So there's a precedent for people holding middle fingers up; meaning there are other examples that can be used to confirm that middle fingers can be held up. But there is no precedent for confirming the existence of an objectively-unobservable, "supernatural" being .

They're different damn things.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? cant exist, if he did how he had a son that could walk on water

tell me that
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

learn something new every day on here. levels of stupidity reach new heights daily.

Never said faith = pride, you did. I said you take pride in what you believe in. In other words, you take pride in your faith. Given the previous statement you've made, the question to ask yourself is if you still believe having such pride in something is really insecurity.

the question you need to ask yourself is... how serious was i when i made this thread? did i make it to laugh at the responses... or did i make it out of pure passion and anger like i was strapped up with my Bible in my hand ready to debunk every atheist comment with some scripture.

what you dont realize is, you STILL getting trolled even after i said this was a troll thread smh.

Contradictory.

You said you, an atheist don't hate anyone...that's a big contradiction...yet..naah, I'm not gonna even say the rest. I'll let you figure it out yourself.

I'm not trying to force you to not believe in it because we have rights in this country.

But my dude put it together to see some of your ? ridiculous without being intellectually dishonest.

Wow @ the bold; two contradictions in one post.: So all the "? ain't real" talk is an exercise in futility?

where do you get off saying that it isnt probable that ? dont exist.. where do you get your probables? from what you see? believe half of what you see...

i put my hand up and put a folder over my hand so you cant see it... i ask you am i holding my middle finger up... you say.. "it CAN be, but its probable its not..."

So there's a precedent for people holding middle fingers up; meaning there are other examples that can be used to confirm that middle fingers can be held up. But there is no precedent for confirming the existence of an objectively-unobservable, "supernatural" being .

predictable.. i saw that "fingers DO exist" coming when i typed it.. but thats beside the point. he said its PROBABLE that ? dont exist simply cuz he cant see Him...

if he cant see my finger, then how can he tell me whats probable or not..

and the chance of ? being real is 100%.

it comes down to faith.. believing what you cant see.
    Options
    jesus used to to get ? and commit ?

? mary was a ? and the first ? to touch her ? was her sons

these crackas come up wit some sick ass ? and yall just go for it
  • Premeer
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

you the 1 talking about it so who the 1 going for it.. i never even heard of that. nothing but some lies that atheist can bring up like you just did.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

predictable.. i saw that "fingers DO exist" coming when i typed it.. but thats beside the point. he said its PROBABLE that ? dont exist simply cuz he cant see Him...

Faith isn't evidence.

The same reason why if you forget your passport and you tell them I have it.

Just not with me. Do you think it's unfair that they don't believe you?

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.

Which is why you don't believe in the Santa Claus or the boogeyman anymore.

Options

you the 1 talking about so who the 1 going for it.. i never even heard of that. nothing but some lies that atheist can bring up like you just did.

its in the bible, look it up
  • Premeer
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

Faith isn't evidence.

existence is enough proof. its in your face, but you refuse to believe it.
  • Premeer
    Options

you the 1 talking about so who the 1 going for it.. i never even heard of that. nothing but some lies that atheist can bring up like you just did.

what Bible is this. Do you own this Bible? or is it just hearse.. "i heard that the Bible said Jesus boinked his mom.. the ? mary".. is your source 2nd hand info? or did you read it yourself... cuz i can promise you its not in the Bible.... look it up.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

Faith isn't evidence.

Ohhh, it is, right?

How come I accept gravity and evolution not any Gods, ghosts, meremaids, lochness monsters, Big foot and etc?

This "Oh, it's there you refused to believe it."

You're basically saying I'm being dishonest which I'm really not.

• Premeer
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

Faith isn't evidence.

Ohhh, it is, right?

How come I accept gravity and evolution not any Gods, ghosts, meremaids, lochness monsters, Big foot and etc?

This "Oh, it's there you refused to believe it."

You're basically saying I'm being dishonest which I'm really not.

thats your choice and opinion which you are entitled to.. but there is only 1 truth.

and that is all i will say here. no more long dragged out debates. ? weak. gets nowhere. its pointless.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

Due to a flawed design by your "supposed ? ".

• SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i love him, do you?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

It's predictable, because it's a logical derivation.

An assertion that something objectively-observable exists--when it is known that equivalent somethings exist elsewhere--is vastly different from an assertion that something objectively-unobservable exists; when it has never been objectively-observed existing anywhere, in any comparable or diminished fashion. It can't even be supported with calculations based on things that do exist; for example, people can believe in anti-matter--which has never been seen/confirmed--but they can also support its existence using E²=p² c² +m²c⁴.

The only thing that supports the claim of an objectively-unobservable, "supernatural" being existing, is the very claim that it exists. Labeling belief in this claim as "faith" does nothing to make it any more probable than other completely unsubstantiated claims.

Different damn things my ? .
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Premeer
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

forrea .. this is the last post only cuz its the common factor with atheists.

there are no flaws about ? ... just misunderstandings. just because you dont understand something , does it make it not true? or is it just beyond your comprehension. cuz i can promise you whatever you DONT understand, or cant explain, somebody else can.. although there are some things that man just cant and wont be able to explain.. and thats what hurts a atheists pride is not being able to explain something.

just like that BS advanced math / algebra, etc.. that mess is way beyond my train of thought or understanding.. but there is somebody who knows it and can understand it.

its all in what you seek to understand.

and somebody mentioned ghosts, which i know for a fact there are spirits here on earth cuz i have some stories about them... baby mama as my witness.

merry christmas. yall have a good night.
    Options

what Bible is this. Do you own this Bible? or is it just hearse.. "i heard that the Bible said Jesus boinked his mom.. the ? mary".. is your source 2nd hand info? or did you read it yourself... cuz i can promise you its not in the Bible.... look it up.

jesus ? was the only one ot touch ? mary ?

they used subliminals and it was a hidden message that jesus was ? his momma

read a book jeez
  • ohhhla
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

forrea .. this is the last post only cuz its the common factor with atheists.

there are no flaws about ? ... just misunderstandings. just because you dont understand something , does it make it not true? or is it just beyond your comprehension. cuz i can promise you whatever you DONT understand, or cant explain, somebody else can.. although there are some things that man just cant and wont be able to explain.. and thats what hurts a atheists pride is not being able to explain something.

just like that BS advanced math / algebra, etc.. that mess is way beyond my train of thought or understanding.. but there is somebody who knows it and can understand it.

its all in what you seek to understand.

and somebody mentioned ghosts, which i know for a fact there are spirits here on earth cuz i have some stories about them... baby mama as my witness.

merry christmas. yall have a good night.

Humbug.

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "hypebeast I know about cha don't buy shoes unless they popular"
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Faith is important. Without faith, we would not be living. We have faith withEvery breathe we take.

That sound hella deep in my head But it could be t he bourbon
  • Premeer
    Options
    Faith is important. Without faith, we would not be living. We have faith withEvery breathe we take.

sound like a song. you need to be a gospel artist.

1 King 1 Name
    every breath i take
    to the almighty
    i sing praise
    i know he loves me
    and if it wasnt for my faith
    id have nothing
    Praise ? , the Almighty
    Praise ? , the Almighty
    Jesus the Lord
    Sing thy Name
    with Him, i fly like eagles
    Gliding on His wings
    my strong hold, my rock, my shephard
    Love is the song i sing

thats all i have. thanks for the inspiration lol

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Faith in yourself > faith in ?
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Question: Who did Cain and Abel marry? It was only 4 people on earth but somehow they had wives.

always wanted to know that. was some other people made and ? just blacklisted them out of the bible?

IS THIS ANALYZING THE HOLY WORD OF THE BIBLE?

SAY IT AIN'T SO.

• Premeer
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Question: Who did Cain and Abel marry? It was only 4 people on earth but somehow they had wives.

always wanted to know that. was some other people made and ? just blacklisted them out of the bible?

IS THIS ANALYZING THE HOLY WORD OF THE BIBLE?

SAY IT AIN'T SO.
    *sighs*
    i know.. i bet you feel like yall made a point. i read that myself. and that is a mystery. it came in the 1st book.. Genesis.. i forget which chapter.. i think 8th? i could be wrong tho..

anyway.. i have a few theorys..

1.) the play is so blunt that it can only be intentional.. as in, this "glitch" will only test our faith in Gods word.

2.) he made adam and eve in theory, and not only just adam and eve, but made "adam & eve" in different parts of the world... how else would you explain the different nationalities, complexions, features, etc... oh thats right, different ape family members.. how can i forget.

3.) i dont think i have a 3.. but i will say i made a few errors writing my 1st theory like i was ? talking... i said "their faith" instead of "our fath" .. and i said, "My word" instead of "Gods word"... creepy, right?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have sympathy for those licing 21st century lives in accordance to prehiatoric religious doctrines