BREAKING NEWS OKC JUST TRADED JAMES HARDEN TO THE ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James Harden is 4th in scoring right now 25.4 ppg 5.3 asst and 4.5 rebounds looking like a budding star player 25 games in . He got my all star vote
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Lakers got the west regardless

lmao
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meanwhile KD looking like the leading candidate for MVP and OKC playing better than ever

IC full of Skip Bayless'

• BlackAX410
    Options
    This is a good trade for okc if the future was at stake, but they better out all they cards on the table to win now, they basically,they just said the west is Kobe's for the next 3 years so hopefully we can win after that. Lmaooooooo okc mad soft for this trade, have some ? u ? ass okc, old conceding ass John Kerry al gore ass motherfuckas

oh really?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    ^ he wouldnt be playing for rings on okc, thunder is 4thth best team in west....nugs,lakers,clips

lol
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    James Harden is 4th in scoring right now 25.4 ppg 5.3 asst and 4.5 rebounds looking like a budding star player 25 games in . He got my all star vote

thread was a goldmine of ridiculous statements lol ? acted like Harden couldnt play at all or some ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    half the ? saying harden wouldnt be ? w/o KD, other half saying the opposite
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    I still don't know how good okc is going to be in the playoffs its one thing to go on a win streak when you got a soft schedule another to be beasting on teams that can expose your weaknesses in the playoffs. I definitely wanna to see a Memphis/OKC match up.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bruh really said the Nuggets would be better than the Thunder....
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't know how good okc is going to be in the playoffs its one thing to go on a win streak when you got a soft schedule another to be beasting on teams that can expose your weaknesses in the playoffs. I definitely wanna to see a Memphis/OKC match up.

???

They have a proven track record. Last two years: conf. finals, nba finals...
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these experts in chea, lol.
    ? ? .

Good ? , Black Man. lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Yaknow, the NBA and the Thunder existed prior to December 2012.... Right?

• greenwood1921
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ok .... ill be the one who thinks this isnt good for the thunder LOL

Who but you?

IC all-time #fail leader right thurr. Smh
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

???

proven track record of what poor decision making in crunch time, turning over the basketball, not rebounding

consistently, the coach not making adjustments , kd not being vocal etc.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

???

proven track record of what poor decision making in crunch time, turning over the basketball, not rebounding

And yet despite that, have made 2 straight conference finals and reached the Finals last year.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

???

And yet despite that, have made 2 straight conference finals and reached the Finals last year.

I'm talking about winning a championship not just making it to conf.finals/finals actually winning the championship.

If they go against memphis in the second round they may not make it .
  • coop9889
    Options

???

I'm talking about winning a championship not just making it to conf.finals/finals actually winning the championship.

Right, cuz the Grizzlies have even made it to the championship.

The grizzlies who lost in the first round last year.

Ok.
  • MC The Rapper
    edited December 2012
    Options

???

Right, cuz the Grizzlies have even made it to the championship.

The grizzlies who lost in the first round last year.

Ok.

Well lets really talk then Z-bo was coming off injury last year. The year before that they beat the Spurs as an 8th and

dominated them . They lost to OKC in 7 games the series after that. So yes if they match up with a healthy Grizzlies

team they can lose . Can y'all stop pretending to know about basketball please ? just wanted to add Rudy

? was injuried that year and wasn't playing .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    yea Clippers got sumthin da lakers dont in depth they're 2 deep at every position when healthy its gon take a lil while for da lakers to gel im not overly impressed wit Mike Brown or their bench. Meeks nd jamison are da only ones who i think can consistently contribute

nosign, the clippers aint THAT deep. they signed like 4 small forwards....none of them can play at once
    matt barnes
    grant hill
    odom
    caron butler

billups is STILL hurt and he was the real engine that made them look great last year. they were a number 2 seed b4 he got hurt last year and fell to 4 seed afterward

jamal crawford is a classic numbers guy who never wins and he will get abused on defense cuz he is undersized. who are the clippers stopping with their crunch time lineup
    cp3
    crawford
    caron
    blake
    deandre

no defense except for deandre blocks but his IQ is low
    cp3 and crawford will be the smallest backcourt gettin abused in the post
    blake SUX on d despite being crazy athletic

spurs exposed the clippers, they run NO sets, just trap cp3 on the pick and roll and force Griffin to shoot the 16 foot jumper and its a WRAP!!!!

Don't forget about this one.This lame typed a scouting report and none of it made sense

FACTS: The SET on an 11 game winning streak WITHOUT billups.The set Are the #2 seed in the west without billups and beat the grizzlies last year without billups.The clip set also have the #4 scoring defense in the nba and #4 fg % defense in the nba.You stay lookin stupid
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant find that post where someone said "Harden not gonna keep scoring like that" ....as if thats not his main thing,Dude is a baller and knew what type of player he was...he'll average 23+ for the next 4+ years
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant find that post where someone said "Harden not gonna keep scoring like that" ....as if thats not his main thing,Dude is a baller and knew what type of player he was...he'll average 23+ for the next 4+ years

Like I said when the ? went down, the trade is gonna work out for both teams and it has....
  • coop9889
    edited December 2012
    Options

Well lets really talk then Z-bo was coming off injury last year. The year before that they beat the Spurs as an 8th and

dominated them . They lost to OKC in 7 games the series after that. So yes if they match up with a healthy Grizzlies

team they can lose . Can y'all stop pretending to know about basketball please ? just wanted to add Rudy

So this guy wants to sit here and say "proven track record of what" like the Thunder hasn't been more successful in the past 3 postseasons than Memphis has since it's BEEN in memphis, '01.

LMAO @ the bolded too. Just proving my point.

Sit.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options

So this guy wants to sit here and say "proven track record of what" like the Thunder hasn't been more successful in the past 3 postseasons than Memphis has since it's BEEN in memphis, '01.

LMAO @ the bolded too. Just proving my point.

Sit.

a healthy memphis team will own them just like

they got owned tonight by the wolves . They turnover the ball way to much KD and Westbrook are in the top ten for

most turnovers per game. Ibaka and Perk aren't great rebounders , Kevin Martin is brittle etc etc . Proven track record

like they roster hasn't turned over. LIke they didn't lose they best play maker and 3rd scoring option who saved them

from losing from the spurs when westbrook wasn't playing well. What playoff experience does kevin martin have ?

sit? where on my throne I 'm james naismith compared to you ? . Hahaha at more successful in the playoffs.

Thunder didn't win a nba championship neither did the Grizzlies in the last 3 postseasons. I guess being first loser is

the ? .
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    So now his point is...

OKC hasn't won it all yet and lost one game after a 12 game win streak so.... They're trash.

Memphis has um.... Zac Randolph and Rudy ? so.... They're better.

Yeah, that makes sense. Good ? .