The Official 2012-2013 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao y'all ? stay bringing up old ? . Can I live?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Norv Turner is the offense version of Wade Phillips. Two very good coordinators that should never, ever, ever, evaevaeva --- be a head coach again.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Why do I find myself constantly being professor football on here? Introduced dude to his quarterback, now I have to explain the playoff rounds??

Aight, Blackjack, pay attention.

The Seahawks are out of contention for a bye (which means they would play their first game in the DIVISIONAL ROUND of the playoffs like the Falcons will.)

Therefore, even IF y'all win the NFC West, your best bet is to play in the WILD CARD round at home (which is unlikely anyway.)

For example:

The Giants won the NFC East last year. They played us in the WILD CARD round of the playoffs at home.

Still don't believe me?

Aight...

AipYsIsCIAAhocZ.jpg

That ain't a field typo.
    Damn. Why do I find myself constantly being professor football on here? Introduced dude to his quarterback, now I have to explain the playoff rounds??

The Seahawks are out of contention for a bye (which means they would play their first game in the DIVISIONAL ROUND of the playoffs like the Falcons will.)

Therefore, even IF y'all win the NFC West, your best bet is to play in the WILD CARD round at home (which is unlikely anyway.)

For example:

The Giants won the NFC East last year. They played us in the WILD CARD round of the playoffs at home.

Still don't believe me?

Aight...

*Actually, if the Packers and Niners lose next week and the Seahawks win next week they will get a bye. Interesting...

So y'all can apologize now
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2012
    Options

For example:

Still don't believe me?

Aight...

AipYsIsCIAAhocZ.jpg

That ain't a field typo.

For example:

Still don't believe me?

Aight...

*Actually, if the Packers and Niners lose next week and the Seahawks win next week they will get a bye. Interesting...

lol. So you sayin' the Cardinals will beat the Niners and the Packers will lose AND the seahawks will win?

Put it on paper, bruh.

And don't front, ? . You thought y'all would automatically get a bye just from winning the division. Which is why you ain't say ? until I clarified.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For example:

Still don't believe me?

Aight...

AipYsIsCIAAhocZ.jpg

That ain't a field typo.

For example:

Still don't believe me?

Aight...

why'd you even post that? you really thing somebody here is going to post an "i'm sorry"
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Seahawks vs Broncos superbowl.. *yawn*
  • Matt-
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Seahawks vs Broncos superbowl.. *yawn*

broncos getting there would be good, regardless of opponent. you really don't want to see another non white qb try to win a superbowl?
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Damn, if the Packers win and the Lions beat the Bears (in Detroit), Bears are out. Vikes in.

^^^Playing the "Playoff Machine" game on ESPN.COM post.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Texans could actually fall to the 3 seed next week if they don't win. End up hosting Cincy again in the wild card round.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    And it's possible for TWO teams in the NFC East to make the playoffs....
  • Matt-
    Options
    Texans could actually fall to the 3 seed next week if they don't win. End up hosting Cincy again in the wild card round.

probably the best thing for 'em. 1 or 2 seeds have struggled recently to win the big one.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Well ? my team won today just a little afraid Ap might get this record against us.Plus I want that number 2 seed if we don't play the Giants at home we can beat anyone in the NFC.

Basically the Giants gotta go ? Dallas smh!

@greenwood1921 Yo fam do you post anywhere else besides the cheap seats?

Nope. Not really. I peek in The Reason err know and then when there's a song or album out that I fuxx with, and I actually was a G&S poster in a former life, lol. But then it turned into "Grown & Simpin" and then the "Back by Thanksgiving" apocalypse happened...
    Well ? my team won today just a little afraid Ap might get this record against us.Plus I want that number 2 seed if we don't play the Giants at home we can beat anyone in the NFC.

Nope. Not really. I peek in The Reason err know and then when there's a song or album out that I fuxx with, and I actually was a G&S poster in a former life, lol. But then it turned into "Grown & Simpin" and then the "Back by Thanksgiving" apocalypse happened...

Oh ok cause yo post count crazy you and peagle but I only see you boys in here.

What's the "Back by Thanksgiving"?
  • greenwood1921
    Options

lol. About 3 years ago the whole forum shut down before thanksgiving and had "back by thanksgiving" notice on it.
    But the ? didn't come back until the middle of the following year or some ? . lol.

• HustleThaDon
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

probably the best thing for 'em. 1 or 2 seeds have struggled recently to win the big one.

Nah I think in order for us to have a chance at getting to the SB, we need HFA. This team isn't strong enough mentally to handle road playoff games IMO. They don't have a killer instinct. Not Schaub and Kubiak anyway.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I'm normally just in here, I bounce in and out between the arcade when ? aren't being females over some consoles and off the turnbuckle from time to time.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »

Yeah I'm normally just in here, I bounce in and out between the arcade when ? aren't being females over some consoles and off the turnbuckle from time to time.

Grown ? arguing over consoles?? I remember me and my boi used to argue about Super Nintendo and Genesis...

...In the 90s as kids. lol.

Smh.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Grown ? arguing over consoles?? I remember me and my boi used to argue about Super Nintendo and Genesis...

Smh.

Exactly lol

• greenwood1921
    Options

Smh.

Exactly lol

Can't front tho, them ? got heated. When Mortal Kombat II dropped???

shiiiit.gif

Israel & Palestine, nikka.

• Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol. About 3 years ago the whole forum shut down before thanksgiving and had "back by thanksgiving" notice on it.
    But the ? didn't come back until the middle of the following year or some ? . lol.
    Oh yeah I remember that ? lol...but on another note yo boys out here faking the funk Rg3 or Russ wilson sending yo boys home in that second round lol.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Oh yeah I remember that ? lol...but on another note yo boys out here faking the funk Rg3 or Russ wilson sending yo boys home in that second round lol.

Lemme know when they get to the second round first. Until then we in Flowery Branch, GA like...

Sean-Weatherspoon-Locker-Room-Dance.gif
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Every 49er fan will want Smith in after this game, which I'm not surprised after.
    Once Harbaugh rode with Kaepernick after that Rams game there was no turning back, can't start Smith during the last game of the regular season and expect a Super Bowl title......

Anyway, Seattle is dominant at home, but they won't be getting a home playoff game during the playoffs.

Need the Vikings to beat the Packers at home, which is very manageable considering what they did today on the road against the Texans.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Also, can people shut the ? up about what the Falcons have done in the playoffs before this year, since they're looking like the best team in the league, honestly.
    I'm tired of arguing with my homies and other randoms at the bar talking about the Falcons won't do ? in the playoffs off the sole reason that they haven't done ? before, smh.

• greenwood1921
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Also, can people shut the ? up about what the Falcons have done in the playoffs before this year, since they're looking like the best team in the league, honestly.
    I'm tired of arguing with my homies and other randoms at the bar talking about the Falcons won't do ? in the playoffs off the sole reason that they haven't done ? before, smh.

Now u know damn well that won't happen. lol. I'll miss that ? tho.

I enjoy the fact that all we do is rep what we've already done this year and all a hater can talk about is what they hope we do in the future.

That's what I love about the NFL tho. You never know who'll get stole on. Every ? talking that "falcons in the playoffs ? " now bowed down to the Packers by mid season last year.

How'd that work out for the Packers when the playoffs rolled around? Logos and history don't win or lose games. Coaches and players do.

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Seahawks will get crushed if they have to face an experienced playoff team on the road...the secondary suspensions will haunt them with Sherman/Browner missing games.

Wilson should be in the discussion for ROY past four weeks he's been playing at an elite level...SF has one of the best defenses in the league and almost dropped 50 on em.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seahawks will get crushed if they have to face an experienced playoff team on the road...the secondary suspensions will haunt them with Sherman/Browner missing games.

Wilson should be in the discussion for ROY past four weeks he's been playing at an elite level...SF has one of the best defenses in the league and almost dropped 50 on em.

Thats where you are wrong browner will be back at the start of the playoffs and Sherman will get his suspension dropped
This discussion has been closed.