Official Kentucky Basketball Recruiting Thread

Options

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    he's announcing tomorrow, but you heard it here first: next years top PG, and Rivals #2 overall player marquis teague will sign with the cats

this stuff is disturbing man... lol
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    this stuff is disturbing man... lol

you right....having the #1 and #2 ranked players for next years is disturbing for the rest of the league

this years draft class has 4 first rounders and cal was just practicing lol
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn, Calapari is the Zen Master when it comes to this recruiting game. Damn, this dude is locking up this year and next years class up.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Damn, Calapari is the Zen Master when it comes to this recruiting game. Damn, this dude is locking up this year and next years class up.

yea, big recruiting classes are uppin the expectations tho. the talent will be there. the coaching is the question
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you right....having the #1 and #2 ranked players for next years is disturbing for the rest of the league

this years draft class has 4 first rounders and cal was just practicing lol

I cant really be mad tho, Saban is doin the same exact thing down here with our football team... we are ? stacked man lol
  • toheeb27
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea, big recruiting classes are uppin the expectations tho. the talent will be there. the coaching is the question

If he keeps recruiting like this, he is going to luck into a Title. He has already come close twice.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I cant really be mad tho, Saban is doin the same exact thing down here with our football team... we are ? stacked man lol

lol yall ? oughta be ashamed of yourself playing georgia state next year. its they first year in existence! im tryna get my friend to bet that bama scores at least 80 lol
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If he keeps recruiting like this, he is going to luck into a Title. He has already come close twice.

im hoping so. should happened this year smh
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol yall ? oughta be ashamed of yourself playing georgia state next year. its they first year in existence! im tryna get my friend to bet that bama scores at least 80 lol

lol, hey they gotta get that cherry popped sometime... we still always take on tough teams at the beginning of seasons tho, Clemson, VT, Penn State this year in the 2nd game... we got Florida on there too, I'll be at that joint
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol, hey they gotta get that cherry popped sometime... we still always take on tough teams at the beginning of seasons tho, Clemson, VT, Penn State this year in the 2nd game... we got Florida on there too, I'll be at that joint

yea thatll be a good game. yall got a nice chance at repeating
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea thatll be a good game. yall got a nice chance at repeating

yeah I hope so, we got a young defense, lost 9 of 11 starters but we got so much talent steppin in it's not even funny man... we got 5 star recruits on the 3rd string lol
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he's announcing tomorrow, but you heard it here first: next years top PG, and Rivals #2 overall player marquis teague will sign with the cats

quoted for truth

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/basketball/mens/news/story?id=5125695

tough break ricky!

93180835.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D05E169FFD0EADD2550788DD55DCFAF387202D494BE18FD046
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options

Lol perfect pic... Rick looks salty... Dudes dad played for Pitino at Boston lol... Maybe next time Ricky P
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol perfect pic... Rick looks salty... Dudes dad played for Pitino at Boston lol... Maybe next time Ricky P

he been recruiting dude since he was in middle school...and sitll didnt get him

hahahahaha
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bledsoe and Orton need to take they Ass Back to School , Bledsoe hasn't shown He can run any type of offense as a PG , he was more of a Instant Offense type player for them, and WTF did Orton really do?...
  • Dick Shitman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    More breaking news folks

Terrence jones, 5 star recruit and 4th overall PF in the country according to Rivals, will committ to Kentucky this Friday. You heard it here first.

For those scoring at home, thats the fourth 5 star recruit this offseason...in addition to 4 star swingman Stacey Poole
  • toheeb27
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Damn, Calipari is a freaking DON when it comes to this recruiting game. I read that Terrence Jones had already committed to Washington. Immediately he committed, Calapari got on the phone, called up Terrence Jones, had a little "TALK" with him and dude withdrew his commitment with quickness. Now thats GANGSTA.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ coach cal winning the national championship of recruiting...last time i checked you don't get banners and trophies for that
  • Dick Shitman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    More breaking news folks

Terrence jones, 5 star recruit and 4th overall PF in the country according to Rivals, will committ to Kentucky this Friday. You heard it here first.

For those scoring at home, thats the fourth 5 star recruit this offseason...in addition to 4 star swingman Stacey Poole

a little later than i thought but terrence jones committed today
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ coach cal winning the national championship of recruiting...last time i checked you don't get banners and trophies for that

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Dick Shitman
    edited May 2010
    Options

even if they did give them, he'd get them taken away :(
  • toheeb27
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Since this is the "Unofficial Kentucky Basketball Recruiting Thread", I will put this here, instead of making a new thread. Change the Title of this thread Shitman, to make it more relevant.

Chicago Sun-Times Alleges That Commitment of Recruit Anthony Davis “Cost Kentucky $200,000″

College Basketball, Media Gossip/Musings, Recruiting TheBigLead August 4th. 2010, 5:05pm

Anthony Davis is a promising 6-foot-10 high school basketball star in Chicago (class of 2011) who has whittled his choices down to Kentucky, DePaul, Ohio State and Syracuse. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Davis has picked Kentucky. Then, in what could only be described as a bizarre twist, the paper added that, “The rumors/sources that have Davis choosing Kentucky are also alleging that the commitment cost $200,000. Davis Sr. has flat out denied everything.” Way to bury the news nine paragraphs in. We added a screen grab because we thought the paper would remove the paragraph. It has done so. Too late. The Kentucky fans are not happy at the allegation. The NCAA will no doubt be looking into this one. [Sun-Times]

The Good and bad of having Calipari coach your basketball team, all encompassed in the article.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Since this is the "Unofficial Kentucky Basketball Recruiting Thread", I will put this here, instead of making a new thread. Change the Title of this thread Shitman, to make it more relevant.

The Good and bad of having Calipari coach your basketball team, all encompassed in the article.

smh, ? gettin caught before the recruit even signs???? cal gettin sloppy with his work

in other news, cal said darnell dodson wont be playing this year because of academic ineligibility. but how can you say a guy is out for both semesters when normally a guy misses one for academic reasons?
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? shitman wrote: »
    smh, ? gettin caught before the recruit even signs???? cal gettin sloppy with his work

in other news, cal said darnell dodson wont be playing this year because of academic ineligibility. But how can you say a guy is out for both semesters when normally a guy misses one for academic reasons?

n/h ..........
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

[img]http://media.kentucky.com/smedia/2010/06/21/22/100622davis.embedded.? _affiliate.79.jpg[/img]

carolina_pursuing_anthony_davis.jpg

lmao @ that ? unibrow.. maybe giving him 200 thou to remove that ? ...