The Bay of Pigs Invasion: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins NFC East Championship Game

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2j4661i.jpg

This right heer, nikka? This ? HEER nikka? (even though many skins fans are guilty of the same thing.)

Still ether tho.

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2m42kk8.jpg

Damn triple ether

1.The score

2.The crying

3. The caption
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    JD sonned himself in his own post, posting trash ass Orlando Scandrick.

See that's the thing that you ? ass ? just don't seem to comprehend .... As clearly illustrated in the picture ....even our "worst" seem to find a way to shine against you ?
  • BDBIID
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    JD sonned himself in his own post, posting trash ass Orlando Scandrick.

See that's the thing that you ? ass ? just don't seem to comprehend .... As clearly illustrated in the picture ....even our "worst" seem to find a way to shine against you ?

*sigh* Anybody can find a scrub on their team making one play. Word to the pic below that I didn't have to go get from previous seasons where Jason Campbell was starting lol.

MaDooDoo Williams
    2w2oua8.jpg
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    If you're a Skins fan you havnt been ignoring anythin out on there.if I'm not mistaken he had 1 big play against us in the first game. Pretty sure Haslett knows who the guy is and what he's been doing.

So have the other DB's and defensive coordinators Bryant has torched the past month or so too...and they all had better talent on the corners than Hall and Wilson
  • blackrain
    Options
    2j4661i.jpg

This right heer, nikka? This ? HEER nikka? (even though many skins fans are guilty of the same thing.)

Still ether tho.

Living in DC it's worse on espn radio...they literally celebrated Mark Rypien like he's a hall of fame QB a few months back to celebrate the last time the skins won the title 21 years ago lol. Most Skins fans HATE Dan Snyder 98% of the decisions he's made...that 2% being drafting RG3 and hiring the Shanahan's and even most of them wanted him fired before they went on their current winning streak.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    If you're a Skins fan you havnt been ignoring anythin out on there.if I'm not mistaken he had 1 big play against us in the first game. Pretty sure Haslett knows who the guy is and what he's been doing.

So have the other DB's and defensive coordinators Bryant has torched the past month or so too...and they all had better talent on the corners than Hall and Wilson

So what went wrong in the first game?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited December 2012
    Options

get back at me when you have a point to make.... stop wasting my time ?
  • Stew
    edited December 2012
    Options
    lol @ that sig pic making it seem like Griffin got sacked or even hurt for that matter. That punk ass ? hasnt had a sack against Silverback in 2 seasons. Fail
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited December 2012
    Options
    mag_ms_rgiii01_576.jpg
    29639-1.jpg

Ol' "Finish Him!" Lookin ass ?

Charizard_Sketch__Coloured_by_explosiv22.jpg
    1-4_3_rx512_c680x510.jpg?0f5c31de35bf4ef88a50c2e35ee3bc4da4bf3083

Ol' "Gotta Catch Em All" Looking Ass ?

stock-photo-evil-green-goblin-demon-cowering-away-three-quarter-view-textured-background-original-84521173.jpg
    robert-griffin-III.jpg

Ol' Rumpelstiltskin Lookin Ass ?

rg3-outshines-luck-at-2012-nfl-combine.jpg
    predator-film.jpg

Ol' "Ancient Alien" Looking Ass ? ...

Man straight up ... ? these ? .... And anybody who love Em .... Never did like these irrelevant weak ass cellar dweller muthafuckas no way... Only reason these ? are even in the east is to make sure we got a nice round number in the division.... Other than that ... Useless
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    im bout to ? on these ? everyday until sunday night bruh .... i mean that cesspool of an organization makes the ? to easy ....

Exhibit A:

What...
    783px-Hogettes.jpg

Kind...
    ussGrimmHogettesOctober2010020-vi.jpg

Of...
    hogs.jpg

? ...
    PHO-10Aug07-243132.jpg

? ...
    The-Hogettes.jpg

Is...
    pb-111122-haravestfeast-rs-2.photoblog900.jpg

This...
    hogettes03.jpg?w=224&h=300&h=300

? is you serious? ..... these cross-dressing bottom feeding ass lowlife's are disgusting .... this here would be the fammmmeeed "Redskins Hogettes" wildly respected within the organization for their "dedication" and flagrant faggotry .... and yes thats not an illusion ... those are grown ass men drag queens ... lauded as the 'skins most faithful supporters ....... FOH...

"and this is with whom ? place their faith?"
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This whole thread is funny as hell.
  • BDBIID
    Options
    Lol the Hoggettes dressing in dresses is Sus as ? .

But so is Jerry's Brokeback cowboys in the back of the endzone at Jerry's World with their reinstone stone washed Jordasche Jeans.
  • Stew
    edited December 2012
    Options
    This ? got the nerve to talk about some ? that wont affect the game at all.

RomoSnapFail1.gif

Romo.gif

footballdoink.gif

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r23BDSt3Veg/Tx8XyMEx-LI/AAAAAAAAAEs/P6-KAiMMsO8/s320/? .jpg[/img]

akhj40.gif

image.png
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

when your dealing with a fan base who's team has been as irrelevant over the past decade as the redskins ..its hard to find anything worthwhile to speak on in regards to "on field production" ...

...what? would you like to discuss your squads 74-86 record over the last decade?

... or your 5 top ten picks picks over the past 10 years?

... perhaps your lowly two playoff appearances shall suffice as topical conversation?

.... the "spurrier years" ...

? FOH... you ? is bums who dont even deserve the platform to puff out your little frail ass chest against NO team in the league.... you muthafuckas existence in the football spectrum is a glimmering example of an exercise in futility
  • Stew
    Options

when your dealing with a fan base who's team has been as irrelevant over the past decade as the redskins ..its hard to find anything worthwhile to speak on in regards to "on field production" ...

...what? would you like to discuss your squads 74-86 record over the last decade?

... perhaps your lowly two playoff appearances shall suffice as topical conversation?

? FOH... you ? is bums who dont even deserve the platform to puff out your little frail ass chest against NO team in the league.... you muthafuckas existence in the football spectrum is a glimmering example of an exercise in futility

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsQXBDgUJOkc_FvgKNQTyfuPCGWUrXXav8-rVe1ZpUVZAzkYX_GQ&t=1

Really didnt say anything about the past cause im pretty sure everyone already knows what u just typed. I could go googling ? for 20 min to say pretty much the same thing about your team over the past decade lol Sting much?
  • BDBIID
    Options

And after all the garbage season, top 5 draft picks, blah blah we been apart of we still have more playoff victories than y'all in the past 15 seasons lol.

Now gon ahead and let that marinate (you a fat ? I know you'll like that reference) and spill some more feelings JD..I know it hurts ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsQXBDgUJOkc_FvgKNQTyfuPCGWUrXXav8-rVe1ZpUVZAzkYX_GQ&t=1

Really didnt say anything about the past cause im pretty sure everyone already knows what u just typed. I could go googling ? for 20 min to say pretty much the same thing about your team over the past decade lol Sting much?

?????

how can one be mad at the redskins tho? ? its the redddskins bruh.. thats like being upset at the mentally handicapped kid for having more "special olympic gold medals" than you do ...please dont flatter yourself

...i mean cuz...you ? are a laughing stock... get the ? outta that delusional world and snap back into reality .. you ? aint meant ? since Marion Berry was in office...... the nerve of these ? yo ..smh....... i just slap you ? ? around cos its... well.... easy ...nothing more nothing less
  • blackrain
    Options

Ya'll had a 28 point 2nd quarter...and only won by 7...ya'll defense is suspect as ?
  • Stew
    edited December 2012
    Options

Ya'll had a 28 point 2nd quarter...and only won by 7...ya'll defense is suspect as ?

No ? ? lol Pretty sure the whole league has known this since Week 3. Whats that say about the Cowboys defense for giving up 28 in one quarter? We havnt managed to pull that one off yet.
  • blackrain
    Options

No ? ? lol Pretty sure the whole league has known this since Week 3. Whats that say about the Cowboys defense for giving up 28 in one quarter? We havnt managed to pull that one off yet.

I've made no excuses for that...you the one trying to downplay the fact that Dez Bryant has made D. Hall his ? in the past and given how ya'll secondary has played and how Dez has played this season will probably do it again
  • Stew
    edited December 2012
    Options

I've made no excuses for that...you the one trying to downplay the fact that Dez Bryant has made D. Hall his ? in the past and given how ya'll secondary has played and how Dez has played this season will probably do it again

Dez Bryant is a ? tho, seen my sig lately? Yea its been there for 5 weeks. By the way thats 6 weeks in a row our "suspect as ? " Defense held the other team to less points than our offense....including the Cowboys LOL

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robert-griffin-III.jpg

jimmy_hilda.jpg

My family would like to thank y'all for the flowers and moral support.