High school food fight turns into violent 'race riot' (Somalis vs African Americans)

Options

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somalis women always got them big bug eyes
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Somali's generally don't consider themselves black for the most part. Maybe the younger generation growing up in the west around black people do because they wanna identify with the rappers cuz that's the cool thing to do. That's just a fase though and when they grow up, settle down and get married they go back to their own culture. Older generation Somali's and ones fresh off the boat don't consider themselves black unless they from a 'Bantu' clan. Their ancestors were brought from Tanzania so they're not indigenous to Somalia anyway.

that the whole problem, puting your religion above your race in america is very stupid. This is not a muslim country here you have to choose a race or be your own since somalian don't want to be black ? them they deserve no love from blacks.

Couldnt disagree more....blacks will be a permanent underclass because they look at race unlike any other people...the ? isnt even real....thats why they get mad when they expect someone who is dark skinned but from another country to roll with them just because they share the same skin color....u suppose to roll with ur tribe or nation but rollin with a religion trumps both because ur family becomes bigger and u would typically share the same morals and beliefs....Just because u share the same skin tone doesnt mean u are on the same page when it comes to beliefs...If blacks protected themselves by using a religion as a shield like the Jews, Mormons and even Muslims to a certain extent they would be better off.
    ? Religion. All that ? is a colorfull ass story. Its every man for his self out here B.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somali's generally don't consider themselves black for the most part. Maybe the younger generation growing up in the west around black people do because they wanna identify with the rappers cuz that's the cool thing to do. That's just a fase though and when they grow up, settle down and get married they go back to their own culture. Older generation Somali's and ones fresh off the boat don't consider themselves black unless they from a 'Bantu' clan. Their ancestors were brought from Tanzania so they're not indigenous to Somalia anyway.

that the whole problem, puting your religion above your race in america is very stupid. This is not a muslim country here you have to choose a race or be your own since somalian don't want to be black ? them they deserve no love from blacks.

Couldnt disagree more....blacks will be a permanent underclass because they look at race unlike any other people...the ? isnt even real....thats why they get mad when they expect someone who is dark skinned but from another country to roll with them just because they share the same skin color....u suppose to roll with ur tribe or nation but rollin with a religion trumps both because ur family becomes bigger and u would typically share the same morals and beliefs....Just because u share the same skin tone doesnt mean u are on the same page when it comes to beliefs...If blacks protected themselves by using a religion as a shield like the Jews, Mormons and even Muslims to a certain extent they would be better off.

Is that what your iman told you, race is a social and political reality. But you are right blacks don't see race like other people we place secondary things like religon above race. In reality you foolish muslim jews consider themselves a race mormons are almost 90% white. In america if your people do not move as an organized political and economic block you will get nothing.

The problem with religon is that it puts you together with your enemy. The same arabs you pray with own and sell all the liquor in your neigborhood. We don't need a bigger family we need the family that we do have to recognize us as family. ? the arab ? the asian ? the whites all we need is us.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still no vid of the brawl just a caff? ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Humans keep proving how divided they are.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im say this because I know the true in living ? has residence in my vessel who has granted me discernment .......one of my best friend is Arab my family works at the mosque the Sunni ect and the noi in saint pete Florida .......Arabs alot time's think there better maybe kus of money or religion but that's how I was made to feel .......six six should love kind because there sisters in the struggle in this society ............
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai I meant to say
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Huh? Black people will be a permanent underclass as long as we don't realize that we need to stick together and put our race first. this is how every other race moves on this planet, doesn't really matter if the concept isn't real or not because this is how people are moving which makes it a reality. That religion ? you talking is played out, we already too deep in that religion ? with Christianity and everything else and it's actually divisive as hell. Religion and ideology are the main things keeping us from progressing even though ultimately we share the same goals. Christians vs. Muslims, Muslims vs Nation of Islam, Hebrew Israelites vs. Muslims, Hebrew Israelites vs Christians, Kemetics vs. Moors, Moors vs RBG. The ? is ridiculous.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @kai_vayla rebuttal?

he's telling me what somalis think, so i guess he knows more than i do 8-|

but yes, somali people do consider themselves black and african. we still want our cultural identity recognized too tho. but we def know we are black. somalis have a hostility to whites and arabs more than anything, due to history and colonization

what culture, islam? That's your culture? LMAO

More like arab culture brainwashed and enslaved to your brains.

Btw, shoutout to that ? @zombie. He's in here preaching that reality sermon.

yup, because that's what i said 8-|

and why are you quoting me, you already know more about my country and people than i do, hey more power to you and your opinions, they are of no consequence to me

The thing is i actually do know more about your people than you, wanna know why? Because since you're somalian you only see what you wanna see. You're on the inside trying to tell people on the outside what the reality of the situation is. You'll turn your cheek to whatever it is we say. It's like an artist going to the studio, sometimes you need other people to judge and critique a song as well because what you may think is the ? might not be.

I only answered to what you said. You talked about culture this and that but then i ask, what culture? Because islam isn't really your culture. Ask your "muslim brothers", aka arabs, and see what they think. Especially towards somalians. That has become your culture because of slavery, war and history but it's still an arabic culture brainwashed to y'all. Same thing with christianity as well.

You're the same person who gave no no signs when i said that alot of muslim black people will choose islam over their own race and all yet we keep hearing people with the same experiences. The quran is not even in your language, everything about islam culture is basically in and about arabic culture, so is that your culture over being black?

Like i said before that is one big reason why black people are at war in africa. Since we've all had so much stripped from us by others (whites, arabs and many more) we tend to fight over "who knows the most" or what we think is best for us. You got christian and muslim africans fighting with each other, you got a few jewish africans fighting with muslim africans and so on when we've all been enslaved by those cultures and people of those cultures. It's like a bunch of chickens running around without heads. No direction, no pride, no nothing so we all pick at each other over dumb ? . Same thing in the states.

A somalian will not look at an american like they're the same because of all that division. A nigerian will look at an ethiopian like he's an alien and so on.

Bottom line is black people gotta ride for black people and stop taking money, social strong-arming, goverment protection and reward over pride, reality and what's best for us. You can ? me before i ride with a damn arab over a somalian or any other black person for that matter. Problems will always occur with people but like family we gotta keep that in-house and stop looking for acceptance from other people that we think are out for our best interest.

Excuse the rant..

5452232333.gif

whatever you say buddy

Well, not like i didn't expect that from a somalian lol.

Not like they reading out here..staying dumb, def and blind is their mo. Along with big forheads, ? up teeth and 11 kids in a 1 room apartment. Bet you'll read this..lol.

dude... if you brought that same ether to them challenges you might not be getting eliminated first all the time.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AA have an 85% obesity rate. Somolians on the other hand............WELL...nuff said.

We all know who won that battle. By default.
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All this ? you saying will go over black peoples heads, they are to busy attaching their feelings to a color like idiots, to understand how civilizations were started and how communities stay tight through a belief system.

• UnderMiSensi
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    2v275s1.jpg

lol, hey, some of us got donks lol, usually it's after we have kids tho

but the ones that do have big ? , have some seriously, ridiculous booties

ethiopian girls don't have more ass on average tho, for the most part we're all on the slim/but curvy side

How about those kenyan girls though I heard they have donks.........................is this true @kai_valya?

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is it Somali or Somalian?

and Kai gon have to post pics of all these chicks with amazing ?

I never seen a Somali chick with a bubble LOL
  • zombie
    Options

All this ? you saying will go over black peoples heads, they are to busy attaching their feelings to a color like idiots, to understand how civilizations were started and how communities stay tight through a belief system.

Almost everybody in somali is a muslim and it's a ? warzone. People don't stay tight just because of a belief system. People unite because of political and economic reasons that is why the somalian Attitude toward other blacks is so ? stupid. It is to their and our benefit for them to accept their blackness but they stupidly place their religion above race.
  • blakfyahking
    Options

the country is Somalia, the people are Somali, and the language is Aff-Somali

and like i said, usually we're pretty slim until we have kids, then the ass just pops outta nowhere. the curvy ones tho have donks like you wouldn't imagine, like serena williams ?

stop playing with my emotions and post an example dangit

*crosses fingers and hope Kai posts a backshot of herself*
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and like i said, usually we're pretty slim until we have kids, then the ass just pops outta nowhere. the curvy ones tho have donks like you wouldn't imagine, like serena williams ?

You type as if this has not already been ascertained
  • blakfyahking
    Options

I can't wish for new pics broski?

got dayum there are a lot of ? -blockers on the IC these days :(
  • zombie
    Options

Almost everybody in somali is a muslim and it's a ? warzone. People don't stay tight just because of a belief system. People unite because of political and economic reasons that is why the somalian Attitude toward other blacks is so ? stupid. It is to their and our benefit for them to accept their blackness but they stupidly place their religion above race.

the somali civil war has nothing to do with religion, it's all about tribal disputes, that ? is really deep rooted

you have to understand something to understand the motivations behind it. and just from your posts, i know you don't understand, but that's not unexpected

religion is kinda secondary to somalis, i don't know how to explain, but since everyone's muslim, it's not even an issue. and i don't get where y'all think somalis don't think they're black. that's what we identify with when we come to this country. what we don't want is for our entire cultural identity to be wiped away, and to be part of the african american community, we shouldn't have to

obviously, skin colour isn't our master status back home, because everyone is black back home, so there our master status are things like tribe and lineage.

and you are typing to someone who is married to an african american, so don't tell me i don't consider myself black

I know there are other reason behind the war but that other guy was saying that religion unites people and in the case of your nation that is clearly wrong. I am not talking about all of you, but let's be real many many of you especially the men look down on other blacks because they don't consider themselves black.

I am jamaican I don't want to lose my cultural identity but I recognize my blackness and don't place anything including my religion above it. Somailans need to do the same this is the west not africa here it's unite,die or stay on the bottom forever.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You passively crossed your fingers and hoped for a backshot. Quite pussish.

You blocked your own ****.
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2013
    Options

You passively crossed your fingers and hoped for a backshot. Quite pussish.

You blocked your own ****.

bruh it ain't that serious

I made a comment to a female poster and you came out of no where to quote me

? it ain't like you were trying to assist by pm-ing/posting her pic

so why even post to gain my attention like you trying to be her chastity belt and protect her innocence

gtfoh ol' non-helpful ass ?
  • UnderMiSensi
    edited February 2013
    Options

Religion was and is used as means to keep community intact as well as culture, language, nationality, but religion plays a strong part in it too, to say otherwise one would have to be completely ignorant to history.

Also "Black" is not a language, culture, nationality, race, religion,or political statement and it has nothing to do with economics. Black is merely a Federal Directive 15 social construct. In fact it's literally just a ? color of which hardly anyone looks like as black isn't even a natural color neither is white for that matter, they teach this in art school.

• zombie
    Options

Religion was and is used to a means to keep community in tact as well as culture, language, nationality, but religion plays a strong part in it too, to say otherwise one would have to be completely ignorant to history.

Also "Black" is not a language, culture, nationality, race, religion,or political statement and it has nothing to do with economics. Black is merely a Federal Directive 15 social construct. In fact it's literally just a ? color of which hardly anyone looks like as black isn't even a natural color, they teach this in art school.

That may be so for other nations but not in amerca the history of this nation has always been especially racist. Here race is more important than religion language or anything else. So yes "black" is an economic political statement.

In the history of the usa a black person could be christian speak the best english be educated and still be considered lower than the lowest white trash.
  • zombie
    Options
    Everything in society is a social construct even religion
  • zombie
    Options

Religion was and is used as means to keep community intact as well as culture, language, nationality, but religion plays a strong part in it too, to say otherwise one would have to be completely ignorant to history.

Also "Black" is not a language, culture, nationality, race, religion,or political statement and it has nothing to do with economics. Black is merely a Federal Directive 15 social construct. In fact it's literally just a ? color of which hardly anyone looks like as black isn't even a natural color neither is white for that matter, they teach this in art school.

A group of people who arent tied to a national orgin....they dont get it...but will continue to argue religion aint ? . What system is better than saying I get my authority from ? ?? Yall keep rollin with atheism, some ? that will get u no power compared to a established religious system...

I am no atheist and i am tied to a national Origin I put none of that above my race. Before I was in any religion ? made me black , and so naturally it's to the black family he wants me to firstly give my attention.
  • UnderMiSensi
    Options
    That may be so for other nations but not in amerca the history of this nation has always been especially racist. Here race is more important than religion language or anything else. So yes "black" is an economic political statement.

In the history of the usa a black person could be christian speak the best english be educated and still be considered lower than the lowest white trash.

Your catching on. Black and White is a caste system it's very similar to the caste system in India, but in the US it's more subtle yet make no mistake it's still a caste system. That's why we don't have any identity except black, they took our tribal identity, religion, language, etc and gave us Black so that we can know our place in society and think inside a box they created.