SpiiiiinOff - Signs to Stay Away from A Male

Options

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    I believe in making broad generalizations when it comes to women...

WACK.

You're so anti-female from a 359 degree standpoint, though. 1 degree for when you get to ? . Do you include your mother in these sexist, chauvinistic, FALSE generalizations? Bet not. But she's smart & mature enough to get her allowance from you huh? Your logic is flawed and homosexual. Please tell me you were trolling smh.

Shall I clear that up for you, mouse trap mouth? He acts like a part-time ? male--he's that anti-female. You would think he didn't like women at all the way he bashes them.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was actually sticking up for mothers in this thread... stopitsix...
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    I was actually sticking up for mothers in this thread... stopitsix...

And that's good. I don't disagree with men helping their mothers out financially at all especially if they're from single mother households; it's admirable.

I was pointing out your hypocrisy in stating that women aren't mature, can't think for themselves, other etcetera bs you've spewed...I can cure you of your false patriarchal views....stopit1lessthan6..
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the clarification beautiful Nigerian goddess.

But I thought ? loved women. It seems like a lot of those ? wanna be a woman (see: androgynous one). They'd prolly bleed monthly if they were given the option. They simply aren't sexually attracted to women.

Calling IV a part time faqqit because of his views is a display of feelings from you, it's not a logical argument.

• Meta_Conscious
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I would love for u to try... bring your nurse uniform... and milk... lots of milk.
  • SixSickSins
    Options

But I thought ? loved women. It seems like a lot of those ? wanna be a woman (see: androgynous one). They'd prolly bleed monthly if they were given the option. They simply aren't sexually attracted to women.

Calling IV a part time faqqit because of his views is a display of feelings from you, it's not a logical argument.

You're welcome, my part time friend. Some ? , like darxfail, love and gravitate towards women--in non-sexual manners, of course. I say 5 is a part time ? because of his shared aversion to women (similar to a ? ) except he has an aversion to them mentally/emotionally, while gheys have a sexual aversion--in the end both have some type of aversion towards females. Part-time ? . No feelings, I just call it how Sicks sees it. I've never traveled on the politically correct path is all.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    I would love for u to try... bring your nurse uniform... and milk... lots of milk.

'Trying' entails the potential for failure; I intend to, and would, succeed. I'll numb you to the tragic fallacies of your chauvinistic ways #SicksMD
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No disrespect taken, but everybody is judged by their appearance.i'm not saying it's right, but alot of things in the world aren't right.doesn't make it less true.

I think people are taking my preferences too personal. I think a grown man should dress like a grown man. By that I mean keep your grooming up and dress appropriately for the occasion.that doesn't mean never rock a snapback or fitted. But if this is your attire everyday all day, i'm not interested.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    @1of1 would you agree that decision making is part of your character? If so then how you dress reflects your decision making skills.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehh I'd say it depends on the magnitude of the decision. Generally speaking clothing decisions for informal occasions are fairly trivial. We all have our preferences and that's fine, but if I didn't like the fashion choices a woman made I wouldn't chalk it up to "character issues." It just means I don't like her style of dress.

If you consider it a matter of character, then let me know exactly what assumptions you're making about the character of guys who wear fitteds and snapbacks regularly...

Also, how do you feel about flip flops in any weather cold, pajama pants, filthy running shoes with jeans and a button down, or worn caps with the bent brim from stores like Abercrombie?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know we kinda derailed with the whole money/mama topic...but I'd love to hear what the men consider red flags of men in general. I see a lot of men saying that some of the red flags ladies posted weren't "real" or were "bird like" to you so my question is:

What do you men consider to be a male red flag that women should look out for?

Abusive.

Something y'all should of mentioned pages ago.

A shame, but confirming.

• SixSickSins
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I know we kinda derailed with the whole money/mama topic...but I'd love to hear what the men consider red flags of men in general. I see a lot of men saying that some of the red flags ladies posted weren't "real" or were "bird like" to you so my question is:

Abusive.

A shame, but confirming.

Good one! Can you think of any subtle red flags?
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    casual clothes are meant for a casual life style. My assumption would be that if a man doesn't care about the upkeep of his hair or wears casual clothing 24/7 that he either doesn't care to dress appropriately or has no reason to.
  • kzzl
    Options

Abusive.

A shame, but confirming.

Good one! Can you think of any subtle red flags?

Nah. I don't date dudes. I don't know what to tell you bout subtle ? .

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that's a four bro

#no ether

#learning is fun
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

that's a four bro

#no ether

#learning is fun

Intellectual Violence...
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @SixSickSins

i havent cheated in weeks... can we be friends again?
  • kzzl
    Options
    casual clothes are meant for a casual life style. My assumption would be that if a man doesn't care about the upkeep of his hair or wears casual clothing 24/7 that he either doesn't care to dress appropriately or has no reason to.

True, but sometimes the cleanest people you know just have to scrub harder.

I could point you to a gucci shoe, sean john wearing, cologne smelling, fresh fade, clean shaven ? that might give you herpes with his next flare up. Dudes got some emotional issues, too. His jump off burned his wife alive after strapping her to a chair. ? never did sit to well with him since.

But he dresses fly as a muthafucka.
  • SixSickSins
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @SixSickSins

No, but as I guide you on the path of Sicks I will help you see the error in your ways. One day ima be at your wedding (in the audience or presiding). Let that marinate and rejoice in these revelations.

Oh, and does she cheat on you, too? Just asking.

@kzzl lmao <3
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

that's a four bro

#no ether

#learning is fun

Intellectual Violence...

O I C
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

True, but sometimes the cleanest people you know just have to scrub harder.

I could point you to a gucci shoe, sean john wearing, cologne smelling, fresh fade, clean shaven ? that might give you herpes with his next flare up. Dudes got some emotional issues, too. His jump off burned his wife alive after strapping her to a chair. ? never did sit to well with him since.

But he dresses fly as a muthafucka.

Damn that's sad.but I never said dressing well was the only thing that raises a flag for me. It's one of then though. But that package could come in any disguise
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    @SixSickSins

No, but as I guide you on the path of Sicks I will help you see the error in your ways. One day ima be at your wedding (in the audience or presiding). Let that marinate and rejoice in these revelations.

Oh, and does she cheat on you, too? Just asking.

@kzzl lmao <3

not that i know of... she's a nerd... like u :D

her head's in the books...not another ? lap lol
  • SixSickSins
    edited March 2013
    Options

not that i know of... she's a nerd... like u :D

her head's in the books...not another ? lap lol

Smh, why hurt a good woman like that?? Why not just be in an open/swinger relationship (mind you, I don't agree with those either)..but at least it would be between two willing, consensual adults. It hurts Sicks to see a fellow queen cheated on.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    edited March 2013
    Options
    u have to understand...shes NOT hurt..

i feel what she dont know dont hurt her...but besides transgressions i treat her great, ala tar tar

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u have to understand...shes NOT hurt..

i feel what she dont know dont hurt her...but i besides transgressions i treat her great, ala tar tar

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"

damnit Sleep!

This discussion has been closed.