The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    WHAT? man ? this ? . we done, I aint watchin no more. this has easily been one of the ? 2 weeks of my life.

You sound just like bulls fans when rose got hurt.The fake fans always get weeded out

? you bruh. I watched EVERY 82 games, of every season since 2008. ? your mother chump. I just know we aint winnin a ? damn thing with out westbrook. pure and simple.

look at da lack of confidence from dis chick u supposed to pull for ya team regardless of injury log off nd eat a gallon of cookie dough u feminine hoecake

lol I refuse to become what you are. a loser with a loser team hangin on to a false sense of "confidence" I know my team, westbrook is the heart. and axel, dont talk that hard ? . Id beat your ? cracked out face in for ? and giggles.

lol only insecure people threaten to fight someone via internet its no reason for me to go out to Oklahoma where da buffalos nd scorpions roam. go head nd keep boo hooing in dis thread we need da entertainment shorty

I was speakin in a hypothetical sense considering your broke ass dont have a job and u gotta use whats left of that check to pay for your roach motel.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't stuntin Russ' injury.

Just makes the ether more potent with every win.

#thunderDAfuckUP
  • smokelahoma
    Options

#thunderDAfuckUP

u a damn lie if u think we gonna make it with out him. unless reggie jackson develops by leaps and bounds in a day, it aint happenin bruh.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

#thunderDAfuckUP

You should be. Russ is the matchup nightmare and things are going to look real different on offense w/out him being there. Not to mention the biggest reason why you guys are a bad matchup for us is because westbrook loves to play the style we do and he does it better. You can let KD get his and still beat OKC, you can't let KD and Westbrook get theres and hope to have a chance
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHAT? man ? this ? . we done, I aint watchin no more. this has easily been one of the ? 2 weeks of my life.

You sound just like bulls fans when rose got hurt.The fake fans always get weeded out

? you bruh. I watched EVERY 82 games, of every season since 2008. ? your mother chump. I just know we aint winnin a ? damn thing with out westbrook. pure and simple.

look at da lack of confidence from dis chick u supposed to pull for ya team regardless of injury log off nd eat a gallon of cookie dough u feminine hoecake

lol I refuse to become what you are. a loser with a loser team hangin on to a false sense of "confidence" I know my team, westbrook is the heart. and axel, dont talk that hard ? . Id beat your ? cracked out face in for ? and giggles.

lol only insecure people threaten to fight someone via internet its no reason for me to go out to Oklahoma where da buffalos nd scorpions roam. go head nd keep boo hooing in dis thread we need da entertainment shorty

I was speakin in a hypothetical sense considering your broke ass dont have a job and u gotta use whats left of that check to pay for your roach motel.

i see u distraught nd ? but i got money stacked up im far from broke lls its no reason for me to go to Oklahoma yall dont have anything for tourist yall in tornado alley nd have garbage ass accents i'll pass. ur postin from da fetal position nd shivering nd shakin in dis thread. its alright tho Jorge' if i eva do go to Oklahoma i'll have u make me a burrito as a peace offering
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#thunderDAfuckUP

How much you sellin that lemonade for..

Welp.. its time for some heavy lifting
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let him be lol, he really doesn't have anything else to say NBA-related seeing as his team ain't ? .

similar to you from August to january. its all relative
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KD you tired of second? We goan learn today just how true that statement is.
  • DaBull
    Options
    KD lost his alpha dog, sad sad day
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    This ? smoke... where yo ? at ? . You supposed to ride for your team

Ol fairweather is my middle name ass ?

Ol the sky is falling ass ?

ol woe is me ass ?

Lol its funny cuz i only see him when "the sky is falling"
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options

i see u distraught nd ? but i got money stacked up im far from broke lls its no reason for me to go to Oklahoma yall dont have anything for tourist yall in tornado alley nd have garbage ass accents i'll pass. ur postin from da fetal position nd shivering nd shakin in dis thread. its alright tho Jorge' if i eva do go to Oklahoma i'll have u make me a burrito as a peace offering

Got damn bilfiger outchea ghostwriting for ax? ? was disgusting tumblr_inline_mi2i0yO2Cl1qz4rgp.gif
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

Let him be lol, he really doesn't have anything else to say NBA-related seeing as his team ain't ? .

similar to you from August to january. its all relative

^^ Feelings hurt so he switches to football talk.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Y'all gotta slow down, I can't right-click-save that fast...
  • smokelahoma
    Options

*yawn* holla when u touch down, ill beat ya to sleep then drive your mark ass back to the airport.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol the espn boards are full of angry ass thunder fans. They want Perkins to end Beverley's career
  • DaBull
    Options
    the media will finally be forced to give Russ his props....LOL funny how things work out.

Scott Brooks might start Fisher
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Don't tell me smoke in here Debbietee'n.

C'mon, playa. At least wait for a blowout L. lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well durant says he's tired of being number 2 right? So now he gets to be trully be the ONLY one on that squad now okc still has a better team though it just won't be any 4-5 maybe longer now but they still getting past the first round for sure no diss to houston just my opinion.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options
    I still don't think the play was ? . I hate when things happen all the time in sports and then when an injury results from it all of a sudden it's "? "
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    russhurt_medium.gif

What beverly did was unnecessary even tho it was incidental contact.I'd foul the ? out that ? if he drives.He better shoot 3's or he gonna catch multiple flagrant 2's
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    This ? smoke... where yo ? at ? . You supposed to ride for your team

Ol fairweather is my middle name ass ?

Ol the sky is falling ass ?

ol woe is me ass ?

I do ride for my team, and they still my team but Westbrook is my favorite player. Hes always been that constant, the guy we lean on when Durant aint doin ? and even when Durant is on, most of the time so is he. Ive been watchin this team long enough to know what im talkin about. Westbrook puts this team on his back and makes ? happen when Durant out there lollygaggin by the three point line. Its become increasingly obvious to me this year, he is what makes the team tick.