DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE?

Options

Comments

• GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Also it is perfectly normal to be ? . Most animal species exhibit homosexual tendencies. And Kinsey proved that people are rarely ever 100% straight or 100% ? , they fall somewhere in between the two. Sword

i was just going to speak on kinsey's degrees of sexuality. thanks for touching on it.

Sexuality is not black and white, it is a complex grey area that only a person can define for themselves.

Hypothetically speaking, on surface level, I am straight but I can be into women's bodies only. I could be extremely attracted to the shape of a woman but completely identify with being a heterosexual woman.

Or, I could be a heterosexual woman, who is interested in men who are ? females. On the surface, I may seem like I am a lesbian. But because the ? I am dating is biologically a male with their ? & testicles attached and who identifies himself to be a male but psychically sees himself as a woman. That would make me a heterosexual woman because the man believes he is a male biologically and attracted to women. ( Note: Not all transsexuals are homosexuals).

Now, if I am dating a man who believes deep down inside he is a woman. He may look like a man, and act like a man but identifies as a woman ( which is considered transgender). I could be considered lesbian based on how my partner identifies himself as a person by gender.

See there are degrees of sexuality, and for simple-minded people who rely heavily on a religious book that does not deal with modern time complexities, is silly for an adult to use as a logical response in a "rebuttal".

On topic: I have no issue with people coming out of the closet. They should be able to be out and proud in this country.

That sounds like a bunch of mess!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    DROCRAZY wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    DROCRAZY wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people think being ? is a choice. Just MsSouthern said, nobody chooses to be straight. It's just in your nature. Nobody taught you to be attracted to women. You just are. Same for ? who are ? . They didn't wake up one day and say 'I'm going to be attracted to men now.'. They just are. ? seems pretty clear to me.

SO YOU TELLING ME THAT KIDS/TEENS AINT JUST BEING/DOING ? ? CAUSE ITS IN NOW?..

LIKE THAT 1 CHICK THAT GOT THE "I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT SONG".. U THINK THEM LIL GIRLS WASNT DOING THAT ? ?... OH OK

Dro, you smarter that this, son.

U OBVIOUSLY NOT.. JUST LIKE DRUGS, SKINNY JEANS, OR ANY OTHER THINGS THAT DEEMED AS COOL, MOST KIDS/TEENS WILL FOLLOW IT... FACTS

If you think a dude would purposefully choose to be ? your crazy do you know how much they have to go through? Most ? grow up wishing they could be straight.

Nobody puts a gun to your head and forces you to sleep with the opposite or same sex. It's called a conscious decision. Humans have free will to do what they please.

Sodomites WILLFULLY choose to sleep with the same sex. They aren't forced to do it! They can easily say no! It's called SELF-CONTROL!!!!!!!!
  • GeminiRose
    Options
    Also it is perfectly normal to be ? . Most animal species exhibit homosexual tendencies. And Kinsey proved that people are rarely ever 100% straight or 100% ? , they fall somewhere in between the two. Sword.

You cannot compare people and animals. Animals operate by instinct and people the free will of choice.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its like these young ? that say they only ? wit females ? you was suckn my ? a month ago

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    Also it is perfectly normal to be ? . Most animal species exhibit homosexual tendencies. And Kinsey proved that people are rarely ever 100% straight or 100% ? , they fall somewhere in between the two. Sword.

You cannot compare people and animals. Animals operate by instinct and people the free will of choice.

People are animals.

Herp derp

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

People are animals.

Herp derp

THE DEVIL IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Human beings are created in the image of ? . Animals are not.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

People are animals.

Herp derp
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8egAKHl-s

Ethered.
  • Max.
    Options
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dro really must be crazy if he's cosigning DoU

IM CRAZY FOR COSIGN'N DO'U BUT YALL C/S THAT ? YOU SAID ITS NORMAL 2 BE ?
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any prison, usa has dudes that purposefully choose to be ? .
  • Max.
    Options
    "You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16... Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!" "Austin 3:16"
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn can the whole ? debate be brought up without ? going into religion??? like you all do know that everyone doesnt believe in your religion right?!?!?
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i question the sexuality of any supposed str8 male, who constantly wants to monitor and or discuss the activities of homosexual males
  • GeminiRose
    Options
    Those who disagree explain i cant chop it up with reactions

I have a lot of reasons not just religious. One of my biggest reasons is that if its accepted, its going to get really out of hand.

by accepted i mean not persecuted.. not as a "NORM" its kind of hard to articulate...

however there is alot of ? "accepted" that is damaging and is more damaging than ? people.. like the accepted irresponsibility, ignorance, and the devaluation of life.. just to name a few

Oh bro ? people can be damaging. I know from experience because like I said, I have them in my family. Lol

• GeminiRose
    Options

I have a lot of reasons not just religious. One of my biggest reasons is that if its accepted, its going to get really out of hand.

by accepted i mean not persecuted.. not as a "NORM" its kind of hard to articulate...

however there is alot of ? "accepted" that is damaging and is more damaging than ? people.. like the accepted irresponsibility, ignorance, and the devaluation of life.. just to name a few

Oh bro ? people can be damaging. I know from experience because like I said, I have them in my family. Lol

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    damn can the whole ? debate be brought up without ? going into religion??? like you all do know that everyone doesnt believe in your religion right?!?!?

IMPOSSIBLE....

YEAH I KNOW EVERYBODY DONT BELIEVE IN ? .. JESUS, BUT THEY TAKE THE TIME OUT TO DISCREDIT HIM, SO I TAKE THE TIME TO TAKE UP FOR HIM
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    You give humans too much credit.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, ? is made in the image of man.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ animals not being made in the image of ? .

If humans were made in the "image of ? ", how aren't animals? What image are they made from and how?
  • GeminiRose
    Options

Is it not out of hand now?

Yeah but imagine the trickery with the back up of politics.....that would be terrible! You know ? people's ultimate plan is for everybody to be ? .

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Truth finds it's source in ? . Thus ? must be brought up when speaking the truth. Amen.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? created ? people
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited April 2013
    Options
    When I was six, and I heard, "humans are made in ? 's image"; my first thought was, "Ewww, ? is a hermaphrodite.".

I know I was exactly six, because that's the only time in which "ewww" and "hermaphrodite" were in my vocabulary simultaneously.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Nah, ? is made in the image of man.

That was the lie of the devil in the Garden of Eden. Thus the fruits of that lie have been manifested since the fall.

Thank ? for Jesus Christ though! Hallelujah! He came to reveal ? to man! Praise His name forever and ever! Do you know Him?